Author Topic: Terrorists  (Read 69378 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Terrorists
« Reply #480 on: November 16, 2020, 07:03:31 PM »
What narrative? How about not sucker punching people you freaking moron. You want to talk about absolving people, you're literally absolving violence in the name of politics.
My sincere hope is those ok with violence in the name of political animus gets that feeling back in their face tenfold, maybe they'll actually learn something.

FWIW, I'm sure its just pure, dumb coincidence though that all of these "community activists" and "protesters" whether being shot at in self defense or sucker punching people because they're pussies have pedo beefs in their past. Pure coincidence I'm sure.
Wait no hang on. When you start a fight and then turn around and walk away because you don't want to have it any more and then someone on the other side decides that they do, it's not a sucker punch. You start a fight you better commit to it until the end, or you're going to lose.

I sometimes think that your team hasn't actually been in a real fight before.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #481 on: November 17, 2020, 09:37:29 AM »
What narrative? How about not sucker punching people you freaking moron. You want to talk about absolving people, you're literally absolving violence in the name of politics.
My sincere hope is those ok with violence in the name of political animus gets that feeling back in their face tenfold, maybe they'll actually learn something.

FWIW, I'm sure its just pure, dumb coincidence though that all of these "community activists" and "protesters" whether being shot at in self defense or sucker punching people because they're pussies have pedo beefs in their past. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

you are the real golden goose, not donald. please never change, and i want an update on when you get sent to one of bidens gulags for lonely incels.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #482 on: November 17, 2020, 09:50:21 AM »
If you’re going to try and challenge the crowd and don’t expect a shot to come from behind, you made a mistake.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #483 on: November 17, 2020, 09:59:18 AM »
I sometimes think that your team hasn't actually been in a real fight before.

on a similar vein i think we need to talk more about how wild it is that privileged people who are oblivious to the privileges they possess deny the presence of any sort of inequality in our world simply because they have never experienced those inequalities LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm not sure if it's only because we are able to see and hear more people 'talk', but it just feels like people are dumber than they have ever been before, and are frighteningly and fearlessly bold about it

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #484 on: November 17, 2020, 10:04:57 AM »
If you’re going to try and challenge the crowd and don’t expect a shot to come from behind, you made a mistake.

YOU SWING AT THE KING YOU BEST NOT FVCKING MISS

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #485 on: November 17, 2020, 11:34:30 AM »
i'm not sure if it's only because we are able to see and hear more people 'talk', but it just feels like people are dumber than they have ever been before, and are frighteningly and fearlessly bold about it

Even taking this outside of a political context I really don't think the people are dumber theory holds any water - if anything most indicators are that the average person is generally smarter than ever although that trend has stalled a bit. The "democratization" effect of the internet just makes it so that you see the dumber people's excrement more often than you would have 30 years ago when the avenues of getting information and who you could connect with/read things from were more limited. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #486 on: November 17, 2020, 11:37:50 AM »
Even taking this outside of a political context I really don't think the people are dumber theory holds any water - if anything most indicators are that the average person is generally smarter than ever although that trend has stalled a bit. The "democratization" effect of the internet just makes it so that you see the dumber people's excrement more often than you would have 30 years ago when the avenues of getting information and who you could connect with/read things from were more limited. 

I agree with this. The internet makes it easier for stupid people to find other stupid people, it also makes it easier for clever people to find and manipulate stupid people. I don't think people as a whole are more stupid, they just have their stupidity more easily validated today.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #487 on: November 17, 2020, 11:41:34 AM »
I agree with this. The internet makes it easier for stupid people to find other stupid people, it also makes it easier for clever people to find and manipulate stupid people. I don't think people as a whole are more stupid, they just have their stupidity more easily validated today.

Just make the internet harder to access for stupid people.  Problem solved.  Maybe require a simple multiplication problem to be answered within 10 seconds as a login requirement.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #488 on: November 17, 2020, 02:58:15 PM »

on a similar vein i think we need to talk more about how wild it is that privileged people who are oblivious to the privileges they possess deny the presence of any sort of inequality in our world simply because they have never experienced those inequalities LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flipside: "I was once inconvenienced by something, so nobody else can complain"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #489 on: November 17, 2020, 06:27:04 PM »

Flipside: "I was once inconvenienced by something, so nobody else can complain"

I died because I couldn't afford health insurance or afford to eat or pay rent due to my debt but it didn't hurt me!
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2020, 07:37:53 AM »
A lack of knowledge and ignorance are different things.

You can excel in math, science, or writing, while being devoid of empathy for the plight of another human being.

Humankind has never been more intellectual, nor had the access to information available today. I'd argue that at the same time, individuals have never rejected the good of society over their own self-concern at the levels seen today.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #491 on: November 18, 2020, 11:56:26 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

you are the real golden goose, not donald. please never change, and i want an update on when you get sent to one of bidens gulags for lonely incels.

LoNeLy InCeLs.

Again, you're literally just an NPC.

I'll just say this as some of you continue rationalizing violence against your political enemies, the fact that you blatantly revel in seeing this as a team thing speaks volumes.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2020, 12:00:48 PM »
LoNeLy InCeLs.

I'll just say this as some of you continue rationalizing violence against your political enemies, the fact that you blatantly revel in seeing this as a team thing speaks volumes.
Navy personel commander? 

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2020, 12:02:46 PM »
LoNeLy InCeLs.

Off to the gulag you go

Mistress Kamala will not be kind.

Sent from fire adam gase.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #494 on: November 18, 2020, 12:04:00 PM »
Navy personel commander? 

Non Player Character. It's a videogame term that bellends on 4Chan adopted to describe people who don't subscribe to right wing views. NPCs in a game are characters controlled by the game itself, and followed proscribed routes and actions - they don't think for themselves. It's somewhat ironic that right wingers would use that term, but irony often isn't their strong point.

Tags: