Author Topic: Terrorists  (Read 69382 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Terrorists
« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2020, 05:46:02 PM »
Show me where I said any of that, or shut the freak up. You’re constantly accusing people of making excrement up, and here you are again, making an derriere of yourself.

You said that "no one freaks out about when you post about shitlibs" and I made a point about proportionality. You're as proportionate or fair lately as freaking NPR.

Do you think Trump defeated Biden in the election?

I think it's incredibly hypocritical of people who spent three years trying to litigate, delegitimize and usurp the 2016 election to be crying at this level about someone using the legal avenues available to them before the month of November is out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/k0d09z/this_is_the_wife_of_the_guy_who_harassed_the/

hahahahha

Remember though, throwing cementshakes at Andy Ngo is ok.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2020, 05:47:37 PM »

I think it's incredibly hypocritical of people who spent three years trying to litigate, delegitimize and usurp the 2016 election to be crying at this level about someone using the legal avenues available to them before the month of November is out.

That isn't an answer to my question.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2020, 05:55:19 PM »
That isn't an answer to my question.

No I don't, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. That's the answer. 

Voter fraud is real, the idea that it could've happened on such a massive scale is unlikely at best. I am concerned with the method in which Georgia undertook their recount, and again the hypocrisy of demanding Trump concede today when Al Gore pressed on until mid-December, and given the rhetoric for the last four years of 16 being illegitimate is insane.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:25:13 PM by mj2sexay »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2020, 06:18:55 PM »

No I don't, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. That's the answer. 

Voter fraud is real, the idea that it could've happened on such a massive scale is unlikely at best. I am concerned with the method in which Georgie undertook their recount, and again the hypocrisy of demanding Trump concede today when Al Gore pressed on until mid-December, and given the rhetoric for the last four years of 16 being illegitimate is insane.

Why all the conditions and statements?  The first 3 words were fine.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2020, 06:25:09 PM »

Remember though, throwing cementshakes at Andy Ngo is ok.

Yeah all the kids are making cementshakes at rainbow parties while huffing jenkem and hiding razor blades in Halloween candy.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2020, 07:39:16 PM »
You said that "no one freaks out about when you post about shitlibs" and I made a point about proportionality. You're as proportionate or fair lately as freaking NPR.

Maybe that’s because that’s how big of a shithead Trump is? You don’t see me going after easy targets like Marco Rubio and Cruz. Thinking Trump is a shithead isn’t exactly a biased or political take. I have plenty of conservative friends that don’t blindly defend every moronic statement he makes like you’ve made a hobby of doing. For fucks sake, even that cokehead Tommy agreed that it was a dumpster fire a few months into his presidency.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2020, 07:52:29 PM »
Maybe that’s because that’s how big of a shithead Trump is? You don’t see me going after easy targets like Marco Rubio and Cruz. Thinking Trump is a shithead isn’t exactly a biased or political take. I have plenty of conservative friends that don’t blindly defend every moronic statement he makes like you’ve made a hobby of doing. For fucks sake, even that cokehead Tommy agreed that it was a dumpster fire a few months into his presidency.

I hAvE ConNsERvAtIvE friends, lol ok. Obviously calling you an enlightened centrist hit a nerve so this bullshit projection isn’t even worth responding to.

If only I was one of these caricatures that defended everything he said or did, maybe it would justify the echo chamber this place is.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2020, 08:04:08 PM »
I hAvE ConNsERvAtIvE friends, lol ok. Obviously calling you an enlightened centrist hit a nerve so this bullshit projection isn’t even worth responding to.

If only I was one of these caricatures that defended everything he said or did, maybe it would justify the echo chamber this place is.

Bro you’re going to have to try sooooo much harder to hit a nerve

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #518 on: December 25, 2020, 09:29:42 AM »
Explosion reported in Nashville, cops referring to it as an “intentional act.” No injuries reported so far, hopefully it stays that way.

Update: three taken to local hospital.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:14:48 AM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #519 on: December 29, 2020, 09:17:23 AM »
Nashville bombing appears to be a suicide attack, the bomber has been identified as Anthony Wernerand his remains were found in the van.

Authorities identify Anthony Warner as Nashville bomber, say his remains were found in the wreckage
By Michael Kranish, Paulina Firozi, Brandon Gee and Meryl Kornfield

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/12/27/nashville-explosion-anthony-warner/
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #520 on: March 04, 2021, 12:50:15 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #521 on: March 04, 2021, 03:24:08 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #522 on: June 01, 2021, 09:32:24 AM »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #523 on: June 01, 2021, 09:41:47 AM »
Was going to say thst my tiniest violin is out for a restringing.

We get it guys, you think perps should be able to attack cops and go for knives with relative impunity, but putting your feet up on one of your state idols desks means jailed in perpetuity without any sort of due process.

Yikes.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #524 on: June 01, 2021, 11:11:42 AM »
We get it guys, you think perps should be able to attack cops and go for knives with relative impunity, but putting your feet up on one of your state idols desks means jailed in perpetuity without any sort of due process.

Yikes.

No idea what you're talking about.

Tags: