Author Topic: Terrorists  (Read 69383 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Terrorists
« Reply #465 on: November 15, 2020, 09:40:30 AM »
Tailgate 2021

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2020, 12:06:23 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2020, 06:53:18 PM »
Just some solid, upright brownshirts here.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1328084426425651200?s=09
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2020, 09:22:50 PM »
Just some solid, upright brownshirts here.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1328084426425651200?s=09

Did you see the guy getting sparked out in DC that Ngo tried to claim was a vicious unprovoked attack by BLM Antifa scum, until someone posted video showing the Trump guy attacking a variety of people before someone had enough and chinned him?

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2020, 09:59:23 PM »
Did you see the guy getting sparked out in DC that Ngo tried to claim was a vicious unprovoked attack by BLM Antifa scum, until someone posted video showing the Trump guy attacking a variety of people before someone had enough and chinned him?

I saw that last night but I couldn't find it this morning.

For those who did not see it: The dude in question, along with some other poopchute, attacked a counter protestor who was saying, "Get the freak out," with a megaphone. Dude who eventually gets cold cocked shoves him into a crowd of other counter protestors who he then thinks he can fight en masse until someone knocks his derriere out with an admitted cheap shot. The area MAGAs then grab him and scream about how people should not be treated like this as if he didn't start it. poopchute had it coming.

Edit: here's the video

https://twitter.com/DJTurtleScratch/status/1327762320068493312?s=20
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 10:11:09 PM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2020, 10:05:31 PM »

For those who did not see it: The dude in question, along with some other poopchute, attacked a counter protestor who was saying, "Get the freak out," with a megaphone. Dude who eventually gets cold cocked shoves him into a crowd of other counter protestors who he then thinks he can fight en masse until someone knocks his derriere oit with an admitted cheap shot. The area MAGAs then grab hom and scream about how people should not be treated like this as if he didn't start it. poopchute had it coming.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/andy-ngo-million-maga-march-video/

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #471 on: November 16, 2020, 08:31:49 AM »

For those who did not see it: The dude in question, along with some other poopchute, attacked a counter protestor who was saying, "Get the freak out," with a megaphone. Dude who eventually gets cold cocked shoves him into a crowd of other counter protestors who he then thinks he can fight en masse until someone knocks his derriere out with an admitted cheap shot. The area MAGAs then grab him and scream about how people should not be treated like this as if he didn't start it. poopchute had it coming.

I was wondering how we'd rationalize the violence. FFS what the freak is the matter with you.

Curious as to the silence from certain douchebags who like to morally high hand, but thats to be expected at this point.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2020, 04:05:51 PM »
I was wondering how we'd rationalize the violence. FFS what the freak is the matter with you.

Curious as to the silence from certain douchebags who like to morally high hand, but thats to be expected at this point.
So do you suck the excrement out of Andy Ngos poopchute or do you prefer to let him drop it?

Sent from fire adam gase.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2020, 05:44:02 PM »
So do you suck the excrement out of Andy Ngos poopchute or do you prefer to let him drop it?

Interesting take considering you're literally trying to rationalize a sucker punch by a convicted child molester you absolute freaking retard.

I get it though, tribalistic tendencies make useless idiots say and do the darndest things!

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2020, 05:47:30 PM »
Interesting take considering you're literally trying to rationalize a sucker punch by a convicted child molester you absolute freaking retard.

I get it though, tribalistic tendencies make useless idiots say and do the darndest things!
So you suck it out, huh.

It's not at all interesting that you'd defend this scumbag getting his derriere kicked, considering he's a scumbag like you.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #475 on: November 16, 2020, 06:05:21 PM »
So you suck it out, huh.

It's not at all interesting that you'd defend this scumbag getting his derriere kicked, considering he's a scumbag like you.

It's not at all surprising you'd defend political violence at the hands of pedophiles.

https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1327748212665569284?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1327748212665569284%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fcnn-brian-stelter-slammed-dismissing-violence-against-trump-supporters-dc

What'd she do wrong besides have a Trump flag and decide to demonstrate, you absolute freaking lowlife piece of excrement. Be honest, was it you being the tough guy calling an old lady "hoo-ha bitch'

The fact that you've procreated is such a net negative for society, but what can you do.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:07:53 PM by mj2sexay »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #476 on: November 16, 2020, 06:07:58 PM »
It's not at all surprising you'd defend political violence at the hands of pedophiles.

The fact that you've procreated is such a net negative for society, but what can you do.
What narrative would you have leaned on had that not been there?

Phew, another instance of someone else's actions being pardoned by the history of another.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #477 on: November 16, 2020, 06:15:14 PM »
What narrative would you have leaned on had that not been there?

Phew, another instance of someone else's actions being pardoned by the history of another.

What narrative? How about not sucker punching people you freaking moron. You want to talk about absolving people, you're literally absolving violence in the name of politics.
My sincere hope is those ok with violence in the name of political animus gets that feeling back in their face tenfold, maybe they'll actually learn something.

FWIW, I'm sure its just pure, dumb coincidence though that all of these "community activists" and "protesters" whether being shot at in self defense or sucker punching people because they're pussies have pedo beefs in their past. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #478 on: November 16, 2020, 06:19:51 PM »
Can you 2 bums dial it back?

Thanks
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #479 on: November 16, 2020, 06:45:15 PM »
FWIW, I'm sure its just pure, dumb coincidence though that all of these "community activists" and "protesters" whether being shot at in self defense or sucker punching people because they're pussies have pedo beefs in their past. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

I mean yeah, Ngo and other grifters know what sells to their audience. "Everyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile."

Democrats? Pedophiles. Netflix? Pedophiles. Protesters? Pedophiles.

You screen any large enough group of people and you're gonna find some creeps. The naked attempt to get the smooth-brained Trumpers to associate everything they don't like with pedophilia would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucked up.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:49:50 PM by Badger »

Tags: