Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513891 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1260 on: August 26, 2014, 09:17:57 AM »
Seconded.

That said, I will do 120 to get around an poopchute like that.

understandable, If I had to drive behind Tommy for 5 minutes I would end up running him off the road.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1261 on: August 26, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »
I don't drive much, but when I do I hate when people try and pass me on the road. I'll purposely speed up to keep them from doing it. I do the same thing while walking. If I feel someone is trying to walk past me, I'll block his way and speed up myself rather than let them pass. No idea why. Just a thing I do.

So, you choose to 1) be an poopchute, 2) make the road unsafe for people to be on because of your own ego, and 3) don't even bother considering whether it's a bad thing.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1262 on: August 26, 2014, 09:33:51 AM »
So, you choose to 1) be an poopchute, 2) make the road unsafe for people to be on because of your own ego, and 3) don't even bother considering whether it's a bad thing.

Geez, that's all in a day's work for Tommy. I can only imagine what he really did to get kicked out of 5 gyms, 3 soccer teams, a boxing gym and all the whorehouses.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1263 on: August 26, 2014, 09:53:51 AM »
I don't drive much, but when I do I hate when people try and pass me on the road. I'll purposely speed up to keep them from doing it. I do the same thing while walking. If I feel someone is trying to walk past me, I'll block his way and speed up myself rather than let them pass. No idea why. Just a thing I do.

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1264 on: August 26, 2014, 10:04:46 AM »

I'll take inferiority complex for 300, Alex.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1265 on: August 26, 2014, 10:08:04 AM »
I'll take inferiority complex for 300, Alex.

You ever met Tommy? Trust me it ain't no inferiority complex. lol
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1266 on: August 26, 2014, 12:32:12 PM »
Classic Tommy

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1267 on: August 26, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »
Just realised that I forgot to put my recycling out this morning.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1268 on: August 26, 2014, 03:22:16 PM »

Just dump it in your neighbor's backyard.

/tommy
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1269 on: August 26, 2014, 04:34:45 PM »

I went out and bought tags for the trash and sorted my recycling...and then just didn't take it out. Now my garage smells like a dump.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1270 on: August 26, 2014, 07:48:11 PM »
I'm not doing it do be an poopchute. I just don't like inconveniencing myself for strangers.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1271 on: August 26, 2014, 08:12:08 PM »
I'm not doing it do be an poopchute. I just don't like inconveniencing myself for strangers.

You are inconveniencing yourself if you're actively blocking them. That's more calories burned than driving normally.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1272 on: August 26, 2014, 08:44:27 PM »

You're on a shared road that relies upon people NOT being selfish assholes when they drive.  In a broader sense, since when is courtesy and decency a thing people actively avoid?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1273 on: August 26, 2014, 08:50:56 PM »
You're on a shared road that relies upon people NOT being selfish assholes when they drive.  In a broader sense, since when is courtesy and decency a thing people actively avoid?
You know this is Tommy, right?  Next to Puckbot, he's the biggest poopchute on here.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1274 on: August 26, 2014, 08:55:01 PM »
You know this is Tommy, right?  Next to Puckbot, he's the biggest poopchute on here.

Let's play moments when Tommy safely avoids being inconvenienced by a stranger.

Tommy sees an old woman getting mugged...BUT SHE LOOKS JEWISH AND PROBABLY WOULDN'T GIVE HIM A REWARD!

Tommy sees a woman about to fall onto the subway tracks...BUT HE MIGHT SWEAT A LITTLE IN HIS SUIT PULLING HER BACK UP!

Tommy sees non-white kid drowning in a lake...BUT HE'S EATING A SANDWICH!