Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514008 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #360 on: January 07, 2014, 02:17:57 PM »
I hate when you take a pee, shake your dick a few more times than necessary, and still manage to get a little pee on your leg/boxers. I feel like I'm basically no different than a homeless person for the rest of the day

Fun fact:  Not only girls are allowed to use TP when they pee.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #361 on: January 07, 2014, 02:22:02 PM »
I hate when you take a pee, shake your dick a few more times than necessary, and still manage to get a little pee on your leg/boxers. I feel like I'm basically no different than a homeless person for the rest of the day
Fun fact:  Not only girls are allowed to use TP when they pee.

Fun fact: Fenwyr sits when he pees
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #362 on: January 07, 2014, 03:01:58 PM »
Fun fact: Fenwyr sits when he pees

I didn't even consider the urinal angle.  Who can't get all the pee out with a couple shakes when standing up?

Only sit at home.  Take my time, read a magazine, etc.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #363 on: January 07, 2014, 03:09:40 PM »

No matter how much you shake and dance, you always get some on your pants. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #364 on: January 07, 2014, 03:11:02 PM »
No matter how much you shake and dance, you always get some on your pants. 

I feel like this post would make for some really nice embroidery art in my bathroom.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #365 on: January 07, 2014, 03:23:43 PM »
I find it depends on which underwear I'm wearing, and specifically the angle and style of the cockvent (I believe that's the technical name).
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2014, 03:34:24 PM »
Yeah, especiall bad when wearing light colored pants at work. I hvae to sit in front of the mirror for a few minutes trying to dry out that little wet spot before making that long walk to the desk.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #367 on: January 07, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »
I tried mimicking walking away from a urinal, but still standing in front of it with my pecker out just in case it was the walking action that made it happen.  Didn't work.  It's as if my penis has some sort of laser detection system to know when your pants are up.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #368 on: January 07, 2014, 06:02:22 PM »
I mean, it's not as if I'm shoving a rooster full of pee back into my trousers. I take full precautions, overkill sometimes, to keep my pants safe.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2014, 06:16:30 PM »
I tried mimicking walking away from a urinal, but still standing in front of it with my pecker out just in case it was the walking action that made it happen.  Didn't work.  It's as if my penis has some sort of laser detection system to know when your pants are up.

This reminds me of another annoyance: when guys stand excessively far away from the urinal. There's a freaking divider there for a reason, you should not be standing behind its reach.

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2014, 11:58:48 AM »
Hey guys it took me a while to think of this one-

Annoyance- Tools who think that wearing expired lift tickets from the last 3 ski seasons somehow gives them an enhanced social status.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #371 on: January 09, 2014, 03:49:24 AM »
So my office here is full of locals mostly, and Happy Hour isn't really a thing for them in HK. I need to meet some other expats. I'm going to go crazy if I don't get socially drunk soon. That's my annoyance for the day.
"Wrong!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #372 on: January 09, 2014, 06:55:19 AM »
So my office here is full of locals mostly, and Happy Hour isn't really a thing for them in HK. I need to meet some other expats. I'm going to go crazy if I don't get socially drunk soon. That's my annoyance for the day.

They all got the memo that "The poopchute just rolled into town" and are doing their best to avoid you.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2014, 06:39:29 PM »
Hahaha.

Well, this chick was the only one who decided to come out, and we ended uo making out at the end of the night. I nearly took her home but was like "You idiot wtf are you thinking?" Hopefully this doesnt turn into a problem.
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2014, 06:42:44 PM »
Hahaha.

Well, this chick was the only one who decided to come out, and we ended uo making out at the end of the night. I nearly took her home but was like "You idiot wtf are you thinking?" Hopefully this doesnt turn into a problem.

Don't dip your pen in the company's ink, brah
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away