Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514035 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4155 on: December 15, 2016, 09:38:46 PM »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4156 on: December 16, 2016, 09:59:57 AM »
expected delivery was updated at 6 am to today. just got an sms notification that my package is "damaged" and being returned.

amazon just said that they have not received notice from UPS, and once they do, they will reship another. they wont ship one from the united states/canada, they wont give me any compensation. they wont ship one now, they'll ship when they find out its being returned. i said, well what if i just buy another one and cancel the first order? nope, wont change anything. so that means my next day air package will arrive here, likely at the earliest dec 23, if im freaking lucky.

im gonna freaking explode.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4157 on: December 16, 2016, 10:14:10 AM »
That sucks some excrement. Is Canadian Amazon more shitty than American Amazon? I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting fucked over and not getting some decent customer service to make up for it before.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4158 on: December 16, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »
this is otherworldly shitty of them. they're pretty crap compared to us amazon, shipping is never right(never this bad), prices are sky freaking high, selection is garbage, customer service basically wants you dead rather than contact them.

i should have known better, i got burned on some ear plugs a while pack and amazon did nothing(i ordered 200, was sent 2. amazon offered me a 20% discount) and a phone case(Ordered october 30, still do not have it). not to mention their shipping is garbage. i ordered a pot thing for my wife for xmas, marked as a gift and paid for wrapping, it was shipped unwrapped,  using the products own box to slap a shipping label onto and sent that way. of course, it too was damaged in transit, the box was litterally torn into multiple pieces and taped back together using an entire roll of packaging tape. amazons response was "what? you got it didnt you?"

i'm just done using amazon.ca

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #4159 on: December 16, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »
Didn't realize Canadian Amazon sucked. It's great in the US

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4160 on: December 16, 2016, 10:26:15 AM »
Yeah, that is really freaking shitty. U.S. Amazon seems to just give out refunds and excrement even if it's not necessary. I guess the damage thing is on the carrier's but I've never had more than a corner on a box kinda fucked up before from Amazon.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4161 on: December 16, 2016, 10:26:18 AM »
The US version is fantastic.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #4162 on: December 16, 2016, 10:27:12 AM »
The US version is fantastic.
Yeah, this is pretty surprising to see. Amazon is quick as freak usually.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4163 on: December 16, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
Canadian Amazon has been a trusted friend for years.  The system is just smart enough to know that IATA is an American masking as a Canadian.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4164 on: December 16, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »
Canadian Amazon has been a trusted friend for years.  The system is just smart enough to know that IATA is an American masking as a Canadian.

Yeah, I've never had any issues like that with amazon.ca and on the odd occasion things haven't turned up or arrived damaged they've credited them with no questions asked.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4165 on: December 16, 2016, 11:13:52 AM »
So you guys are saying it's all on IATA?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4166 on: December 16, 2016, 12:53:46 PM »
So you guys are saying it's all on IATA?

Amazon Is IATA
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4167 on: December 16, 2016, 12:56:54 PM »
Putin hacked Amazon Canada

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #4168 on: December 16, 2016, 12:57:45 PM »
IATA probably got high and forgot his kid in the basement and is taking his anger out on Amazon.ca
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:18:18 PM by Pope »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4169 on: December 16, 2016, 02:44:35 PM »
Amazon is a #shitfather