Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513952 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4020 on: August 31, 2016, 04:08:06 PM »
It's not cream in there.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4021 on: September 01, 2016, 04:04:43 PM »
People dropping weights in the gym. If you can pick it up you can put it down.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4022 on: September 01, 2016, 07:59:50 PM »
People dropping weights in the gym. If you can pick it up you can put it down.

Slash their tires.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4023 on: September 01, 2016, 08:00:32 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #4024 on: September 01, 2016, 08:39:46 PM »
JE is very sensitive to earthquakes

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4025 on: September 01, 2016, 08:41:42 PM »
JE is very sensitive to earthquakes

Because hobbit holes are underground.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4026 on: September 01, 2016, 08:46:46 PM »

Similar thing happened to me. I drink coffee black w/ no sugar 95% of the time but one Saturday I went to Dunkin to get an iced coffee. Felt frisky and asked for a 'splash' of cream. Minute or two later they give me the coffee and the thing looks like a freaking vanilla milkshake. I NEVER send stuff back at stores/restaurants but this was disgusting, it was basically half cream, half coffee. I asked politely if they could make me a new one, with just a tiny bit of cream and I'd be willing to pay for it. They didn't take my money but remade it for me. This time it was only 25% cream and the rest coffee, still disgusting. I just left and thanked them for their time but jesus christ, annoyed me for like 2 hours after the fact.

Just ask for a little bit of milk instead. They pour half and half like its milk. They're on autopilot pretty much.
"Wrong!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4027 on: September 04, 2016, 08:05:52 PM »
this girl i know from back in high school has 4 different facebook profiles. they all have frequent, different postings and pictures with different makeup. its so stupid

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4028 on: September 05, 2016, 03:18:47 AM »
this girl i know from back in high school has 4 different facebook profiles. they all have frequent, different postings and pictures with different makeup. its so stupid

If she weighs 600 lbs, then that's totally acceptable.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4029 on: September 05, 2016, 08:03:57 AM »
Minor annoyance, but still.... I went through the drive through for a biscuit and coffee this morning.  Lady asked me if I needed any cream or sugar. I said yes, a couple of sugars.  I usually drink my coffee black, but I was feeling frisky this AM.  The lady said, "how many is a couple?"  I was nice and said 2, but it annoyed me after the fact. First off, when I usually ask for sugar, they immediately throw in 47 packets without even asking.  Also, doesn't everyone know a couple is 2?  Aside from the fact whether you believe gay packets can be married as a couple, it's still 2.  Maybe they are Mormon sugars.

I actually learned this a couple of years ago (get it?).  I never knew what the difference between a few and a couple was and then randomly i had an ah ha moment. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4030 on: September 05, 2016, 08:15:06 AM »

If she weighs 600 lbs, then that's totally acceptable.
Is it Lori Hughmungous?

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #4031 on: September 05, 2016, 08:56:33 AM »
I actually learned this a couple of years ago (get it?).  I never knew what the difference between a few and a couple was and then randomly i had an ah ha moment. 

Were your parents swingers?

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4032 on: September 05, 2016, 08:04:44 PM »
Were your parents swingers?

They had a few exchanges with other couples in the neighborhood.  (See how good I am at this now?)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4033 on: September 06, 2016, 02:20:52 PM »
I've found myself very annoyed at the frequency in which that douchebag Gary Vaynerchuk has been shared by people I haven't talked to since high school on facebook these days. Apparently he's gone from Jets draft day naysayer to Tony Robbins wannabe. And these idiots think he's some sort of wordly sage.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4034 on: September 06, 2016, 02:36:15 PM »
I've found myself very annoyed at the frequency in which that douchebag Gary Vaynerchuk has been shared by people I haven't talked to since high school on facebook these days. Apparently he's gone from Jets draft day naysayer to Tony Robbins wannabe. And these idiots think he's some sort of wordly sage.

I thought it was in this thread where we talked about him recently (i.e. the last month) but it might be the election or politics thread for some reason