Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513972 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3975 on: July 15, 2016, 08:46:57 PM »
Fen is the white guy yelling at the black guy for saying "Nigga"

Didn't care enough to know your heritage.  Just assumed from the excrement that comes out of your mouth that you were white.  Whatever, I'll just go back to not giving a excrement.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3976 on: July 15, 2016, 08:48:57 PM »
Didn't care enough to know your heritage.  Just assumed from the excrement that comes out of your mouth that you were white.  Whatever, I'll just go back to not giving a excrement.

I'm a double minority. It gives me a lot of leeway in person and people do not take offense.

Doesn't work the same way online or in print text.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3977 on: July 15, 2016, 08:54:53 PM »
there's a "are you also gay?"/Triple minority joke in there, somewhere. So i'll ruin it by bringing attention to it first

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3978 on: July 16, 2016, 10:51:58 AM »

Do you think only white people are capable of making stereotypical or racist comments?
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3979 on: July 16, 2016, 11:41:23 AM »
Do you think only white people are capable of making stereotypical or racist comments?

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:42:54 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3980 on: August 10, 2016, 11:57:27 AM »
Habitual, persistent contrarians

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3981 on: August 10, 2016, 02:18:44 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3982 on: August 11, 2016, 03:21:05 PM »
It's that time of year when the plastic Patsies start crawling out from under their stones and talking about they're going to win the Super Bowl again, then ask who their beloved team signed in the offseason. freaking cunts.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3983 on: August 11, 2016, 06:50:23 PM »
It's that time of year when the plastic Patsies start crawling out from under their stones and talking about they're going to win the Super Bowl again, then ask who their beloved team signed in the offseason. freaking cunts.

who did we sign this offseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3984 on: August 11, 2016, 06:51:33 PM »

Ryan Fitzpatrick

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3985 on: August 15, 2016, 08:50:58 AM »
"My favorite feral kitty got hit by a car" - SPL

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3986 on: August 15, 2016, 08:51:26 AM »

Sheldon Richardson

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3987 on: August 15, 2016, 10:46:32 PM »
Ended up yelling at a couple of faggots for sitting in their car obliviously, which was taking up 2 spots, in the middle of a tight and fairly crowded parking lot.  Happened to be right in front of the place I was going to which has limited space.

The lot tows religiously and has assigned parking for each individual business,and I've seen people get towed for parking in the wrong space. These dipshits were taking up 2 out of the 3 spaces, and the other was taken.

At first I honked and they didn't get the message, so I parked in another spot and as I was walking into the place yelled something at them. Was going to let it be but then they responded so the driver rolled down the window.  I said "you're taking up two spots." and he flippantly said "there's other parking, that's unnecessary."

Annoyed, I said "THIS is unnecessary", and he started to roll down the window while staring at me thinking he was being cool. So I said, "Sorry would have sufficed, lover of the older lady".  They ended up immediately driving away, so I think they got scared.

I use the term bundle of sticks loosely. Couple of dirty, pudgy Latin (Venezuelan probably) kids in their 20s. 

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:49:12 PM by JFIF »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3988 on: August 17, 2016, 06:32:18 PM »
The Dairy Queen "what" commercial they play five million times during the Olympics. I am going to find the poopchute that made that commercial and kill him and kill his entire family. In fact I am going to get a time machine and just tell Hitler all his ancestors are Jewish. The freaking player of the pink oboe lover of the older lady.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:34:09 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3989 on: August 17, 2016, 08:15:28 PM »
The Dairy Queen "what" commercial they play five million times during the Olympics. I am going to find the poopchute that made that commercial and kill him and kill his entire family. In fact I am going to get a time machine and just tell Hitler all his ancestors are Jewish. The freaking player of the pink oboe lover of the older lady.

Dairy Queen's commercials in general are freaking evil. I don't know if you get the 99c Blizzard radio commercial down there in Canada's Pants, but it makes me want to drive my car through the front window of the nearest branch.