Author Topic: Brian Flores suing the NFL and Giants for racism in hiring  (Read 5057 times)

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
Brian Flores suing the NFL and Giants for racism in hiring
« on: February 01, 2022, 02:54:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/alexweprin/status/1488613314200494080?s=20&t=WNNnTsSyUvWg7N4TbBgYWQ

Alex Weprin @alexweprin
Flores' suit includes texts from Bill Belichick that appear to show him congratulating him on getting the Giants job, mistakenly believing he was texting Brian Daboll. This was before Flores' interview with the Giants took place.
3:45 PM · Feb 1, 2022·Twitter Web App

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Brian Flores suing the NFL and Giants for racism in hiring
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 02:55:43 PM »
I hope this costs the Giants a few draft picks....you know...because freak them.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 03:01:37 PM »
Belichick 100% knew what he was doing.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 03:12:08 PM »
I'm not sure why the expectation would be that BB has some super secret insider information into the Giants having hired Daboll.

BB isn't capable of telling who the freak he's texting, yet he's able to have some top secret information?

From a practical standpoint Daboll is obviously one of the hottest names. But it's not like Flores is sole Rooney rule candidate. If the Jets had a vacancy Flores would be someone I'd want on the shortest of lists

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2022, 03:15:54 PM »
Seems like the Giants can just deny it and say Belichick was wrong.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2022, 03:17:18 PM »
Who in their right mind takes the Dolphins head coaching job right now?

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2022, 03:18:01 PM »
If it's proven that Ross compensated Flores for losing games, he should be forced to sell the team.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2022, 03:20:09 PM »
Flores shits on Elway and the Broncos too.  Says they showed up an hour late to interview Flores for their HC job in 2019, hungover.  Just did it to satisfy the Rooney Rule, hired Fangio.

Popcorn.gif
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 03:21:58 PM by bojanglesman »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2022, 03:23:25 PM »
Flores knows this may freak him, doesn't care.  Hopefully the Jets don't get mentioned somehow.

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/status/1488622324488314880?t=cgaAWdqa87JqHkPOjKmxJA&s=19

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2022, 03:25:06 PM »
It's funny because it isn't us, but some of this excrement doesn't make sense.

The Denver Broncos are racists who won't hire a black head coach, as proven by their not hiring Flores to replace the last head coach they hired.... who was black.

One of his demands is to increase the influence of black men in hiring and firing decisions, after having just been hired and then fired by the racist Miami Dolphins GM.... who is black.

I think there's a reasonable chance that the main problem here is that Flores is a queynte.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2022, 03:29:49 PM »

The Denver Broncos are racists who won't hire a black head coach, as proven by their not hiring Flores to replace the last head coach they hired.... who was black.

One of his demands is to increase the influence of black men in hiring and firing decisions, after having just been hired and then fired by the racist Miami Dolphins GM.... who is black.

I think there's a reasonable chance that the main problem here is that Flores is a queynte.

He's shitting on the Giants and Dolphins.  He's a wonderful human being by all accounts.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2022, 03:32:03 PM »

I mean, yeah, but the fact that Flores is likely torpedoing his future as an NFL head coach/making an enemy of the NFL/multiple franchises means that he probably genuinely believes that parts of this story are going to stick. Wild story either way, hopefully Dolphins end up with sanctions somehow.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2022, 03:34:23 PM »
Flores knows this may freak him, doesn't care.  Hopefully the Jets don't get mentioned somehow.

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/status/1488622324488314880?t=cgaAWdqa87JqHkPOjKmxJA&s=19

Over half of our coaches and co-ordinators, including our head coach, are not white. We had a black head coach for 4 years before we hired the guy that Miami fired so they could hire the black dude who's currently all upset.

I'm generally inclined towards being sympathetic or at least very open minded to these sorts of claims, but a lot ain't ringing true about Flores.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: