Author Topic: Robert Saleh: Leader of Meh  (Read 58787 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Robert Saleh: Leader of Men
« Reply #525 on: December 22, 2021, 01:35:02 PM »
What if the correct strategy was “Moderate amount of gas, use brakes when necessary”

As opposed to "all gas, no brakes, we'll worry about shifting out of park at some point in the future"?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #526 on: December 22, 2021, 01:36:10 PM »
As opposed to "all gas, no brakes, we'll worry about shifting out of park at some point in the future"?

They used my approach:  All gas.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #527 on: December 22, 2021, 03:12:07 PM »
All prrt so break

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #528 on: January 11, 2022, 09:29:04 PM »
Amidst all the fun of the season I had completely missed this story.

https://sportsgrindentertainment.com/jets-coach-saleh-sues-nj-contractors-for-shoddy-home-renovations/

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #530 on: May 23, 2022, 09:03:35 PM »
Lots of Saleh in today's MMQB. Seems like he really likes the roster, guessing he's still not the most thrilled by the linebackers reading between the lines a little:

“The athletes, we’re excited about for sure,” Saleh continued. “Obviously, we believe they fit our system, and fit what we’re trying to get accomplished. Our front seven, it is long and athletic, we’ve got a bunch of three-techniques and a bunch of rush ends—throw four guys on the field and let’s go play. And we got C.J. [Mosley] and Quincy [Williams], and revamped the entire back end …

Also exciting: how the new pieces on defense are fitting together. This, really, is where Saleh and I went initially, when he was taking me through how he can hear the difference this year in the on-field communication versus where it was at this point in 2021.

“Lamarcus Joyner missed all of last year, and we added Jordan Whitehead, getting D.J. Reed in there, there’s new faces on that back end. Those three guys in particular, understanding the nuances of our scheme and what we’re being asked to do. The entire safety group, for the most part, is relatively new. … And you can tell they were getting comfortable as Phase II came to a close. Now it’s just, can you take it to Phase III, and let’s roll into training camp.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/05/23/robert-saleh-jets-optimistic-bills-community-mmqb

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #531 on: May 23, 2022, 09:19:02 PM »
Zach Wilson’s mullet confirmed by Saleh
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #532 on: May 27, 2022, 07:33:46 AM »
I've changed my mindset.  I think BARRING RIDICULOUS INJURIES again, the Jets will be competitive this year and push near .500.  They have made too many upgrades and have too much talent coming back from injury to excrement the bed.  To me, large amounts of injuries is the only thing that would derail things.  Saleh is a big part of it.  This team wants to run through a wall for him.  We haven't had that since Rex. 

I don't know about the playoffs, but I just want this team to be in every game until the end and a team that no one wants to play regardless of their record.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #533 on: May 27, 2022, 07:35:22 AM »
I've changed my mindset.  I think BARRING RIDICULOUS INJURIES again, the Jets will be competitive this year and push near .500.  They have made too many upgrades and have too much talent coming back from injury to excrement the bed.  To me, large amounts of injuries is the only thing that would derail things.  Saleh is a big part of it.  This team wants to run through a wall for him.  We haven't had that since Rex. 

I don't know about the playoffs, but I just want this team to be in every game until the end and a team that no one wants to play regardless of their record.

I expect you to change your mind again tomorrow.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #534 on: May 27, 2022, 07:40:49 AM »
I expect you to change your mind again tomorrow.
Probably today

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #535 on: May 27, 2022, 07:42:10 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #536 on: June 09, 2022, 02:42:31 AM »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #537 on: June 09, 2022, 04:38:09 AM »
Gotta love jets clickbait articles. They know we are morons who will click on any “fear” or “hero” based article headline. Moderate takes we simply will read the headline, go “yup makes sense” and not click a thing
Need a new one for a new board...

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #538 on: June 09, 2022, 01:58:08 PM »
Someone has to come in last.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #539 on: June 09, 2022, 03:16:29 PM »
I'll be honest, I don't understand why people seem to love Dan Campbell so much. He seems like an absolute bell end.

Tags: