Author Topic: Gravity  (Read 14913 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Gravity
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 09:22:18 AM »
I've heard nothing but great things about this.  I will try to go see it on Saturday.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 09:37:20 AM »
I'm not knocking it. It's getting rave reviews from everywhere. I just don't understand what's so great about it that no one can actually explain it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 09:40:10 AM »
I'm not knocking it. It's getting rave reviews from everywhere. I just don't understand what's so great about it that no one can actually explain it.

Zero G boobs.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 10:18:03 AM »

Zero G boobs.

Sandra Bullock's?

Does Zero Gs make them grow too?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 10:22:35 AM »
Zero G alien boobs?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 01:32:52 PM »

Zero G boobs.

Sandra Bullock's?

Does Zero Gs make them grow too?

Her body is slamming for her age.

It's hard to explain why I enjoyed the movie so much without giving too much away.  I will say that I no longer have any interest in going to space.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 03:07:20 PM »
i dont like bullock and the promos dont interest me all that much. also im cheap so im not gonna pay for imax or whatever.

i've seen nothing but positive reviews from critics and nothing but meh reviews from normal people.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 05:26:53 PM »
i dont like bullock and the promos dont interest me all that much. also im cheap so im not gonna pay for imax or whatever.

i've seen nothing but positive reviews from critics and nothing but meh reviews from normal people.

My wife loved it, I just really liked it.  Don't even sweat the imax or 3D, it's totally unnecessary, though it probably would be pretty cool.  We just saw a matinee of the normal version.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 06:45:29 PM »
Watching the Daily Show interview with Bullock. For some reason it confirmed that I'm definitely OK with not watching anything she's in.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 03:08:12 AM »
Go see IMAX.  Go see IMAX.  Go see IMAX.

They just renovated Graumann's Chinese in Hollywood to make it the first IMAX palace theater, and I figured this would be a good one to see in it.  Amazing.  Story is thin, but no fucks were given on my part.  Just expertly shot and tense as freak.  Usually, I only see IMAX movies if someone else wants to.  I don't find it adds much to a lot of movies, but this one absolutely does.

The costumes from the film were on display in the lobby, which was cool too.

NYJ2K14

• Vernon Gholston
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 12:21:29 PM »
My wife loved it, I just really liked it.  Don't even sweat the imax or 3D, it's totally unnecessary, though it probably would be pretty cool.  We just saw a matinee of the normal version.

I saw it in IMAX 3D, and I thought it was fantastic. You feel like you are in space. I would say seeing it in 3D actually IS necessary to get the full effect.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 01:56:09 PM »
I saw it in IMAX 3D, and I thought it was fantastic. You feel like you are in space. I would say seeing it in 3D actually IS necessary to get the full effect.

My wife hates 3D, but even IMAX would have been cool I imagine.  I thought it was pretty great even in standard digital.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Good Movies
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »
Saw Gravity.  Pretty entertaining.  Just like any topic, if you are an expert in that field, you could probably poke quite a few holes in it, but it is entertaining anyway.  Probably would be great in 3D, but I'd puke my guts out if I did that.  Motion sickness I have.

Tags: movies