Author Topic: Milliner activated, Colon to IR  (Read 6891 times)

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Milliner activated, Colon to IR
« on: November 11, 2015, 12:34:34 PM »
Milliner on the roster now. Colon to IR(!)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Milliner activated, Colon to IR
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 12:41:12 PM »
Really Colon is done for the year, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 12:49:37 PM »
freak that's not good

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 12:56:30 PM »
Bad, bad news. Winters will have to improve A LOT.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 01:04:47 PM »
To Dee:

Time to freaking show up tomorrow and attempt to peel that label off your head that says "BUST"

Please don't play like a bitch.

Sincerely,

Your Mom

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 01:10:21 PM »
It's OK to make a thread for this sort of thing.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 01:18:09 PM »
I'm willing to bet Milliner plays very little if at all.  Might not even be active.  Dude hasn't played in a long time.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 01:21:59 PM »
I'm willing to bet Milliner plays very little if at all.  Might not even be active.  Dude hasn't played in a long time.

If Cro is out, then I think this queynte sees the field. Hopefully he won't completely embarrass himself

nyjunc

• Vinny Testaverde
  • Trump/Brady 2016
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 01:24:25 PM »
I am interested to see Dee play.

Losing Colon is a tough blow.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 01:39:53 PM »

Bowles has been saying Milliner is ready for the past couple of weeks. He's been full in practice for at least the past two weeks. Cromartie is listed as doubtful this week, and Skrine is questionable. Be prepared to see Milliner start and play a lot of snaps.

The news on Colon is awful. Even the beat group had no idea his knee was this bad.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 01:44:25 PM »
Assuming Cro is out, would you play Milliner over Marcus Williams right now?  I know Milliner has the draft lineage and all, but he hasn't been in a game in a while.  That would be a big jump for him to suddenly be playing every snap.  I can see him playing here and there.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 01:55:00 PM »
Well...that's a surprising thread title. freak.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 02:11:57 PM »
Assuming Cro is out, would you play Milliner over Marcus Williams right now?  I know Milliner has the draft lineage and all, but he hasn't been in a game in a while.  That would be a big jump for him to suddenly be playing every snap.  I can see him playing here and there.

If his speed and quickness are comparable to the end of his rookie year, yes. If he's more on par with what his speed was when he was playing hurt before he popped the Achilles it's Williams all the way.

Last time I saw him playing before the Achilles he looked like a slower version of Cro against the Raiders.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 02:39:35 PM »
Colon has been playing on one leg for weeks so while the news sucks I don't think the drop off will be that significant.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »

I'm going to say yes. Williams will probably slide into Skrine's spot if he can't go/in rotation. Keep in mind, Milliner was a #2 behind Cromartie and a supposed #1 last year. Now he's a 2 behind Revis in a more flexible secondary (assuming it's reasonably healthy).

Milliner's was also healthy for a few weeks before rejoining the roster, he just couldn't come off boomerang IR earlier. Obviously you'd worry about Milliner having lost a step, but even if he lost a couple he'd be better than Cro has been lately.

Who knows? Maybe Bowles will play exotic looks and excrement down Rex's throat all night.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: