Author Topic: The Latrine  (Read 89410 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: The Latrine
« Reply #435 on: September 28, 2015, 08:02:16 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #437 on: October 15, 2015, 09:19:15 AM »
I walked into a sour excrement cloud in our company washroom 10 mins ago. 

My sense of smell has been destroyed.

Kudos to the gent who unleashed that stench....quality workmanship.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #438 on: October 16, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »
There is nothing more comfortable than having to excrement when you're alone with kids and all you hear is insanity (no idea what it is), and then, when I have to wipe, my youngest trying to get into the bathroom (I have to leave the door open a little, just in case I have to spring to action), and I have to do it with one of my feet against the back of the door so she can't get in the room, lovely.

Seriously, freak anyone on this site that doesn't have to put up with this excrement. Enjoy your silence and alone time, you freak sticks.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #439 on: October 16, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »
There is nothing more comfortable than having to excrement when you're alone with kids and all you hear is insanity (no idea what it is), and then, when I have to wipe, my youngest trying to get into the bathroom (I have to leave the door open a little, just in case I have to spring to action), and I have to do it with one of my feet against the back of the door so she can't get in the room, lovely.

Seriously, freak anyone on this site that doesn't have to put up with this excrement. Enjoy your silence and alone time, you freak sticks.

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #440 on: October 16, 2015, 09:33:41 AM »

I thought I was the only one.  I've perfected the speed dump.  My son likes to come in and hang out while I'm in there.  I don't even care anymore. 

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #441 on: October 16, 2015, 09:59:15 AM »
I thought I was the only one.  I've perfected the speed dump.  My son likes to come in and hang out while I'm in there.  I don't even care anymore. 
I got girls. I'm not comfortable wiping myself in front of them. I'll actually excrement in front of them (freak, I cleaned their excrement a thousand times) but, once I'm off the bowl, I want them out. At this point, it's really only the younger one that tries to repeatedly come in, the older one will do it because it's funny, I guess.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #442 on: December 10, 2015, 08:07:51 AM »
Went a bit OTT with the Dave's Insanity Sauce last night and my ringpiece is paying the price.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #443 on: December 10, 2015, 09:03:33 AM »
Went a bit OTT with the Dave's Insanity Sauce last night and my ringpiece is paying the price.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #444 on: December 10, 2015, 09:12:53 AM »
You're not wrong. Everyone has their tolerance levels for chilli heat, and Dave's Insanity is a bit outside mine.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #445 on: December 10, 2015, 07:52:16 PM »
I have hot wings and hot sauce here and there but never understood the craze behind ultra hot sauces. All you do is sweat, cry, and excrement fire. There is no 'flavor'

It's like asking someone to light you on fire because you like saunas

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #446 on: December 10, 2015, 07:56:55 PM »
I have hot wings and hot sauce here and there but never understood the craze behind ultra hot sauces. All you do is sweat, cry, and excrement fire. There is no 'flavor'

It's like asking someone to light you on fire because you like saunas

That's not true, there's a lot of flavour in many of these sauces. When you have one that's hotter than you can handle, the heat outweighs the flavour and all you taste is pain. The trick is to find your level and then enjoy the balance.

Last night I was outside of my zone and it was more heat than flavour.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #447 on: December 10, 2015, 09:56:17 PM »
Insanity sauce is awesome.  I like putting a few drops into some Mac and Cheese.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2015, 01:49:15 AM »
freak that excrement, I drank a shot glass of that Dave's Insanity sauce and freaking thought someone took a blow torch to my mouth. freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak

My wife was laughing her derriere off at me.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #449 on: December 11, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »
Cracker - Extra Sharp Cheddar (aged Cabot preferred) - Couple Drops of Insanity (or similar sauce) - Slice of Claussen Pickle (dill)