Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354141 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #3000 on: July 07, 2020, 02:15:15 PM »
In the mean time, here’s a guy pulling a gun on a black man for telling people to maintain social distancing while at bars in Old City, Philly.

Denzel Mimms might have been on to something.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3002 on: July 08, 2020, 04:40:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1280849886750048257?s=19

What could ever go wrong with making a law where you could criminalize calling 911, and this guy also supported a law where you can be financially liable/sued for the same thing.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3003 on: July 08, 2020, 07:55:51 PM »
What could ever go wrong with making a law where you could criminalize calling 911, and this guy also supported a law where you can be financially liable/sued for the same thing.

It’s criminalizing false police reports. Maybe it’ll get people to stop calling the cops just because they saw a black kid wearing a ski mask dancing in the street on his way home.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3004 on: July 09, 2020, 08:08:08 AM »
It’s criminalizing false police reports. Maybe it’ll get people to stop calling the cops just because they saw a black kid wearing a ski mask dancing in the street on his way home.

Sure if you want to criminalize blatantly false reports only it would theoretically be okay.

But what if you see a bunch of people doing something questionable about criminality. People' are fucked up and there's certainly a grey area where you can't tell if someone's getting assaulted/sexually assaulted or if they're just freaking acting like a spaz.

Regardless it's extraordinarily dangerous to make people hesitate about calling the police, about fear of being criminalized

Or you know a crazy mob of people on the internet hell bent on ruining your life
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:11:31 AM by dcm1602 »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3005 on: July 09, 2020, 08:40:45 AM »
Sure if you want to criminalize blatantly false reports only it would theoretically be okay.

But what if you see a bunch of people doing something questionable about criminality. People' are fucked up and there's certainly a grey area where you can't tell if someone's getting assaulted/sexually assaulted or if they're just freaking acting like a spaz.

Regardless it's extraordinarily dangerous to make people hesitate about calling the police, about fear of being criminalized

Or you know a crazy mob of people on the internet hell bent on ruining your life

It’s proven extraordinarily dangerous to have people call the police on a whim, which is the whole point of this situation.

I honestly have no idea how you wouldn’t be able to tell if someone is being sexually or physically assaulted in public. The point is to get people to not call the cops because they saw a Black person in public.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3007 on: July 09, 2020, 08:43:54 AM »

Speculative downsides greatly outweighed by current real life problems here

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3008 on: July 09, 2020, 03:39:47 PM »
Speculative downsides greatly outweighed by current real life problems here

Actions having consequences isn't speculative.  By your logic you could say it's speculative positives as well.

And is there any data to support how often people actually call the police on someone for being black? While we can all agree people can be consciously or subconsciously racist, how many people just say hey look there's a black guy cleaning his car let me call the police.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3009 on: July 09, 2020, 05:37:58 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3010 on: July 09, 2020, 05:44:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/crazykarens/status/1279753390784987137?s=20

This is hilarious

On one level it is but it's also hideously freaking ugly. The woman who says she saw him pay for them but then still says "check his vehicle" and then "I think you're a thief".... smh. That look on her face is just vicious.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3011 on: July 09, 2020, 05:45:53 PM »
On one level it is but it's also hideously freaking ugly. The woman who says she saw him pay for them but then still says "check his vehicle" and then "I think you're a thief".... smh. That look on her face is just vicious.

"I think you a bitch!"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3012 on: July 09, 2020, 06:17:20 PM »

I mean the dude was belligerent as freak at that point. If anything you gotta give her credit for having the balls to say it.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3013 on: July 09, 2020, 06:19:12 PM »
Not to self: stay out of states with a Winn Dixie.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3014 on: July 09, 2020, 06:39:33 PM »
I mean the dude was belligerent as freak at that point. If anything you gotta give her credit for having the balls to say it.

"He was angry about being accused of theft despite clearly having a receipt and people confirming he'd paid, and he was angry about it and black so in the end it was really her who comes out of this with the credit."

dcm, I say this with all the respect that is due - freak off, you absolute queynte.
A cross-dressing limey poofter