Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354183 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #3030 on: July 14, 2020, 10:41:38 PM »
Deeply controversial to suggest economic stress leads to crime

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3031 on: July 14, 2020, 11:29:10 PM »
The problem isn't scared dads shoplifting food.  It's NYC's Chicago-like spike in shootings that's the 'spike-in-crime' issue.  It's about a one-year-old child getting shot and killed during a freaking cookout not bread or baby formula being stolen. This was not a righteous crime attacking up the racist food chain. This was the evil taking of a child’s life and AOC cynically danced around that.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3032 on: July 14, 2020, 11:54:46 PM »
When are the national protest about the death of the one year old baby going to be, and calls for increased policing to prevent pointless murders of one year old babies in strollers?

Or does it not count since a cop didn't kill him?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3033 on: July 15, 2020, 12:10:12 AM »
dcm is a parody account
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3034 on: July 15, 2020, 12:49:39 AM »
The United States is a parody.

Regardless there was far more outrage over George Floyd dying than a one year old black baby in a stroller

At the very least that warrants the question why?

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3035 on: July 15, 2020, 01:33:40 AM »

Regardless there was far more outrage over George Floyd dying than a one year old black baby in a stroller

At the very least that warrants the question why?

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

George Floyd was killed by "the law" while Davell Grayson the toddler was killed by a pos lawbreaker.  Lawbreakers do this kind of crap.  Cops on the other hand represent the law, the state, and need to be held to the highest of standards. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3036 on: July 15, 2020, 05:24:43 AM »

Wow dcm I can't believe you hate troopcops

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3037 on: July 15, 2020, 07:23:46 AM »
https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-news-world-of-beer-bottle-klan-20200713-wurqhosyezd7rayfaugcodskdq-story.html

Been aware of this beer for around 5 years. Never knew much about the backstory, although I did read the bottle before.

A message from Henok of Omnipollo due to the recent media coverage of Yellow Belly.

“I am black man, father of three black boys, and in my youth I was both harassed and beaten for being black. As such I personally wanted to write a response to the recent media coverage of our beer Yellow Belly (first brewed in 2014, now discontinued due to trademark dispute).

We want to use our craft to talk about the things that matter to us. As a black owned and operated brewery, in the case of Yellow Belly, it was brewed to show a deep concern over racism in Europe, the United States and beyond. A question that has run through the DNA of our company since it’s founding ten years ago.

The more specific message was and still is that light needs to be shed on the quiet and creeping racism that is sweeping through Europe and the world, leading to acts of inhumanity.

Quote from the bottle of Yellow Belly:

To us, one of the most cowardly deeds is to act anonymously, hiding behind a group. A signifying trait of institutionalized racism.
This beer is brewed to celebrate all things new, open minded and progressive. A peanut butter biscuit stout with no biscuits, butter or nuts. Taste, enjoy, and don’t be prejudiced.

We fully acknowledge that the format is unconventional and taken out of context can be both confusing and unintentionally offensive. As such we hope to engage our audience in this question now and going forward”.

CEO and co-founder,

Henok Fentie
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 07:25:32 AM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3038 on: July 15, 2020, 08:58:06 AM »
https://twitter.com/adam4d/status/1283087941271801861?s=21

This was a strange episode of Wildin’ Out

ViacomCBS said in a statement: “We have spoken with Nick Cannon about an episode of his podcast ‘Cannon’s Class’ on YouTube, which promoted hateful speech and spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.”

It added: “While we support ongoing education and dialogue in the fight against bigotry, we are deeply troubled that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism, and we are terminating our relationship with him.”
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3039 on: July 15, 2020, 10:28:17 AM »
https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-news-world-of-beer-bottle-klan-20200713-wurqhosyezd7rayfaugcodskdq-story.html

Been aware of this beer for around 5 years. Never knew much about the backstory, although I did read the bottle before.
Bring back Gandhi-Bot

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3040 on: July 15, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »
Deeply controversial to suggest economic stress leads to crime

It is when that's not the context of what's taking place.

And it'd help if she didn't make the point like a freaking retard, but I get that's asking too much.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3041 on: July 15, 2020, 10:34:25 AM »
It is when that's not the context of what's taking place.

And it'd help if she didn't make the point like a freaking retard, but I get that's asking too much.
Obviously the correct point is using a dead child as a cudgel to defend police from any reform

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3042 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:16 AM »
Obviously the correct point is using a dead child as a cudgel to defend police from any reform

It's not nearly as classy as using a dead man that threatens to murder pregnant women for drugs as a cudgel to defund the police though

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3043 on: July 16, 2020, 10:26:02 AM »
It's not nearly as classy as using a dead man that threatens to murder pregnant women for drugs as a cudgel to defund the police though
Gold medal mental gymnastics

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3044 on: July 16, 2020, 10:30:53 AM »
Cops murdering citizens is cool as long as they did anything wrong in their past. Then it is justified.