Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513952 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1530 on: October 14, 2014, 09:31:11 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1531 on: October 14, 2014, 09:31:17 AM »
Badger he isn't in freaking high school for freak sake, how is that a valid comparison? WTF
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1532 on: October 14, 2014, 09:32:27 AM »
Do those ADHD meds work? I always wondered how much more productive I'd be while on those.

It's just a tamer version of coke. You'll have a lot of energy and focus but where you direct it is up to you.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1533 on: October 14, 2014, 09:32:38 AM »
Badger he isn't in freaking high school for freak sake, how is that a valid comparison? WTF

GFY

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1534 on: October 14, 2014, 09:38:53 AM »

It's just a tamer version of coke. You'll have a lot of energy and focus but where you direct it is up to you.

Diet Coke.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1535 on: October 14, 2014, 09:41:40 AM »
Do those ADHD meds work? I always wondered how much more productive I'd be while on those.

Stick with the blow, it's much cooler.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1536 on: October 14, 2014, 09:42:03 AM »

but a lot more pricey.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1537 on: October 14, 2014, 09:44:10 AM »

Just wondering if it would turn me into some selling machine at work. Like taking HGH.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1538 on: October 14, 2014, 09:46:35 AM »
Just wondering if it would turn me into some selling machine at work. Like taking HGH.

Your desk would be spotless.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #1539 on: October 14, 2014, 09:46:52 AM »
I like it as well. I'm on 60 atm, I just started a week or so ago. I take 40 in the morning and a 20 later on. If I take 60 at once I get wicked manic and sweat up a storm, it's no fun

My drug plan is pretty solid, 30 day supply of 20 and 40 cost me 20 bucks total. Otherwise it's 180 and 120, it's rough.

I was on stratera, but all it did was give me headaches and didn't help much either way.

One thing I'm struggling with is some intense insomnia. I've slept maybe 4-5 hours a night the last 4 nights. Did you suffer from that? My other buddy said his started to get better after a few weeks/months...but he had the luxury of sleeping until whenever once he got to sleep. I have to be up at 7 every morning.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Yeah anything over 40-50 mg at once is bad.

I don't have trouble sleeping on it if I take it early enough. If you just started taking it , you might have that issue because even though you don't "feel it" it's still in your system.

Eventually you'll build more of a tolerance and you'll know your body. I take days off here and there to make sure I don't have a crazy tolerance. Seems to work well enough and compared to adderall or any other drug, the crash isn't that bad on off days.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1540 on: October 14, 2014, 09:48:17 AM »

Accept the promotion on the condition they give you limitless supplies of vyvanse

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1541 on: October 14, 2014, 09:50:18 AM »

Accept the promotion on the condition they give you limitless supplies of vyvanse

Oh yeah. I met with the other company today. Turns out it's pretty much the exact same job with just the "potential" to win the head role over the other guys. Oh well.
"Wrong!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1542 on: October 14, 2014, 09:50:35 AM »
Yeah anything over 40-50 mg at once is bad.

I don't have trouble sleeping on it if I take it early enough. If you just started taking it , you might have that issue because even though you don't "feel it" it's still in your system.

Eventually you'll build more of a tolerance and you'll know your body. I take days off here and there to make sure I don't have a crazy tolerance. Seems to work well enough and compared to adderall or any other drug, the crash isn't that bad on off days.

I know it's an awful comparison,  but I do that with my contacts. Take a day off when I'm not going out to let me eyes rest and relax, makes wearing them after feel alot more comfortable.

I'll have to try that after a while, I want to get used to this stuff and hopefully get by this insomnia.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1543 on: October 14, 2014, 09:51:46 AM »
Oh yeah. I met with the other company today. Turns out it's pretty much the exact same job with just the "potential" to win the head role over the other guys. Oh well.

Least they told you before you took a excrement on your bosses desk

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #1544 on: October 14, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »

When I used to take adderall in the last year or two I was in the mortgage business, it effected my personality and made me more robotic. I was more organized in terms of structuring my day, calling people back and getting the docs I needed to close but it definitely effected my ability to sell.

I hate adderall. It shouldn't be prescribed to anyone. It should just be a recreational drug or temporary study aid. It's just a pure amphetamine

Vyvanse would probably have a positive effect if I went back into sales, since it still allows me to be more of "myself". I just tend to talk a lot more on it, not really change as a person.