Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514073 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1455 on: October 03, 2014, 01:16:42 PM »
my wife cant deal with her sister because it always ends in a fight and tears and nothing changes. when i deal with it, it may not be dealt with tact, but it gets done. i can only have the same argument so many times before i stop freaking caring. the tv was many arguments and days/weeks of bullshit before i snapped and cut the cord. it got to the point a long time ago where it wasnt worth the conversation to try and get her to pay a red cent towards bills because shed make promises and break them.

if i had the choice, shed have been gone 9 months ago, but i cant throw my wifes sister out. i simply made it not worthwhile to live here. the only reason she still had power was because the box was in the basement utility room.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1456 on: October 03, 2014, 01:22:19 PM »
Have you tried throwing mint on your lawn?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1457 on: October 03, 2014, 01:32:26 PM »
People who express excitement about the McDonald's Monopoly game.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1458 on: October 03, 2014, 11:04:23 PM »
people that wear sunglasses on their head backwards
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Chrebet86

• Eric Smith
Annoyances
« Reply #1459 on: October 03, 2014, 11:38:37 PM »

Backwards visor plus sunglasses combo

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1460 on: October 03, 2014, 11:42:51 PM »

yes
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Chrebet86

• Eric Smith
« Reply #1461 on: October 03, 2014, 11:47:56 PM »

my wife cant deal with her sister because it always ends in a fight and tears and nothing changes. when i deal with it, it may not be dealt with tact, but it gets done. i can only have the same argument so many times before i stop freaking caring. the tv was many arguments and days/weeks of bullshit before i snapped and cut the cord. it got to the point a long time ago where it wasnt worth the conversation to try and get her to pay a red cent towards bills because shed make promises and break them.

if i had the choice, shed have been gone 9 months ago, but i cant throw my wifes sister out. i simply made it not worthwhile to live here. the only reason she still had power was because the box was in the basement utility room.

Sounds like drugs are involved, seriously. In my experience dumbass lies like the movie thing by an adult, always drugs.

I mean, how do you not realize that the only other people who could have ordered them would be you or your wife? Perhaps she thought you would believe her over your wife, or at least have some doubt that would allow her to wiggle free....that disrespect in itself should have landed her derriere on the curb.

Hopefully youll have your mancave setup soon, sounds like a real pain in the derriere.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1462 on: October 04, 2014, 06:13:53 AM »
I hate staying late at work on a Friday, and about 2 hours after 95% of the building clears out and you are packing up somebody sends you an email you have no choice but to respond immediately too! and it takes another 25 minutes before you can get the hell out.
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1463 on: October 04, 2014, 06:27:53 AM »
People that talk about their "haters".

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1464 on: October 04, 2014, 06:33:36 AM »
I still hate motorcycles.  A couple of dickholes decided that having a motorcycle allows them to break every law on the road on my way home yesterday.  Weaving in and out of traffic at 30 mph over the speed limit.  Passing between two cars next to each other.  Changing lanes in a tunnel.  If I wasn't worried about someone else getting hurt, I wish someone would run them into the wall in the tunnel.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1465 on: October 04, 2014, 07:55:01 AM »
I have a feeling a lot of you have really shitty relationships with your families.
What a shitty, generalizing blanket comment to make.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1466 on: October 04, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »
People who express excitement about the McDonald's Monopoly game.

Never has this gif been more appropriate:

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1467 on: October 04, 2014, 09:22:21 AM »
Eh, it's easy to say that, it's harder for it to actually be done. How do you tell family they're nothing more than a moocher and they can go live in a box for all you care?

The cable thing I can say should have been handled by her.

Still, what I'm saying is, as hard as this is on IATA, it's certainly a lot harder on his wife.

A family that truly loves and respects each other wouldn't feel a need to walk on eggshells to avoid completely destroying the relationship.  They'd be able to handle each other bluntly at times knowing that the family would still be there.  If their relationship is fragile enough that she can't call her own sister out for completely taking advantage of her and her husband, then it doesn't sound like it's a healthy family relationship to begin with.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1468 on: October 04, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
I have a feeling a lot of you have really shitty relationships with your families.

And from the way you're approaching this, I have a feeling your family relationships are so tenuous that they can't handle honesty.

Or am I just generalizing based on limited information?

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1469 on: October 04, 2014, 02:12:13 PM »
Never has this gif been more appropriate:

They really need to start putting parents in jail for this.  It should be considered child abuse.

With that said, how can he have that much energy and be that disgustingly obese?  Is that the 1 time a day he opens his eyes, eats something, than sleeps for 23 hours?