Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514028 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1425 on: September 30, 2014, 02:55:27 PM »
Tailgate weekend lets have a bounty on a sidewalk poopchute.

Salmon 4 life

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1426 on: September 30, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »
Salmon 4 life

Hahaha too bad we don't have boils like Guinness's boy. I will always remember when he made the Red Sea part for you and I.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1427 on: September 30, 2014, 03:03:30 PM »
Hahaha too bad we don't have boils like Guinness's boy. I will always remember when he made the Red Sea part for you and I.

wut
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1428 on: September 30, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »
wut

I am not sure you can fully grasp the opportunity that befell Badger and I.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1429 on: October 01, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »
people that think Buzzfeed lists are funny and original and feel the need to share them
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1430 on: October 01, 2014, 10:44:28 AM »
people that think Buzzfeed lists are funny and original and feel the need to share them

"12 Cats Who Think They're Human - I lost it at number 7!"

Kill yourself.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1431 on: October 01, 2014, 11:03:51 AM »
Hahahhahaa
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1432 on: October 01, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »
Motorcycles and the assholes that ride them.  All of them. 

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1433 on: October 03, 2014, 10:30:12 AM »
my sister in law.

shes moving out tomorrow, finally, after a year of living in my basement paying no rent on what was supposed to be a 3 month stay  paying rent. but the state of the basement indicates otherwise. shes packed literally nothing, not a single god damned thing. i brought her a mountain of boxes from work to pack everything and they sit exactly where i put them over a month ago. she hasnt been here for 2 weeks, actually. she elected to stay at her friends house because her friends husband is away on business, and she gets lonely. her retard boyfriend decided he had better things to do so he cancelled and isnt coming to help her move, and im out of town for a wedding all weekend. so it all falls on her father and her uncle to pack her excrement and move it all.

and they better be out, because monday im getting cable installed in the basement again(i cut the cord when she refused to pay for the movies she ordered) and will be getting my basement set up to my god damned liking.

asn vk;djfvlkdsajnbfvk;

apperently shes not coming back tonight to pack anything. lololololol
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:32:19 AM by IATA »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1434 on: October 03, 2014, 10:33:18 AM »
my sister in law.

shes moving out tomorrow, finally, after a year of living in my basement paying no rent on what was supposed to be a 3 month stay  paying rent. but the state of the basement indicates otherwise. shes packed literally nothing, not a single god damned thing. i brought her a mountain of boxes from work to pack everything and they sit exactly where i put them over a month ago. she hasnt been here for 2 weeks, actually. she elected to stay at her friends house because her friends husband is away on business, and she gets lonely. her retard boyfriend decided he had better things to do so he cancelled and isnt coming to help her move, and im out of town for a wedding all weekend. so it all falls on her father and her uncle to pack her excrement and move it all.

and they better be out, because monday im getting cable installed in the basement again(i cut the cord when she refused to pay for the movies she ordered) and will be getting my basement set up to my god damned liking.

asn vk;djfvlkdsajnbfvk;

apperently shes not coming back tonight to pack anything. lololololol

What is your wife's stance on this situation?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1435 on: October 03, 2014, 10:40:03 AM »
shes ambivalent. shes refusing to take sides because its her stupid sister, even though she acknowledges all my complaints as valid, she refuses to confront her sister about anything.

the cable cutting was a huge fight, it was stupid. her and her boyfriend ordered $50 bucks in PPV and didn't mention it. I get the bill and ask them about it, and they deny it. I call and find out what box ordered the movies, and lo-and-behold, its hers and on days we were out. so it clearly was her. she denied it. i asked her boyfriend how the movies were and he tells me, and even mentions they were ordered by them. i ask for the money and she says no, it wasnt me. so i told her to either pay or theres no cable anymore because im not subsidizing a squatter. i cut the cable and change the wifi passes and she flips out like, "i live here too blah blah blah".

she whines and cries and complains to her dad, who calls me to see why im harrasing her. i tell him whats going on, and he sighs and says that most likely true. he offered to pay, but im not taking his money because his entitled bitch daughter can continue to leech off of even more people.

my wife, she cries because shes in the middle.

im just glad shes leaving. im considering changing the locks, while im at it.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1436 on: October 03, 2014, 11:02:59 AM »
shes ambivalent. shes refusing to take sides because its her stupid sister, even though she acknowledges all my complaints as valid, she refuses to confront her sister about anything.

the cable cutting was a huge fight, it was stupid. her and her boyfriend ordered $50 bucks in PPV and didn't mention it. I get the bill and ask them about it, and they deny it. I call and find out what box ordered the movies, and lo-and-behold, its hers and on days we were out. so it clearly was her. she denied it. i asked her boyfriend how the movies were and he tells me, and even mentions they were ordered by them. i ask for the money and she says no, it wasnt me. so i told her to either pay or theres no cable anymore because im not subsidizing a squatter. i cut the cable and change the wifi passes and she flips out like, "i live here too blah blah blah".

she whines and cries and complains to her dad, who calls me to see why im harrasing her. i tell him whats going on, and he sighs and says that most likely true. he offered to pay, but im not taking his money because his entitled bitch daughter can continue to leech off of even more people.

Yes do that.

I am going through something like this but in a worse fashion, so I can understand what's going on, it sucks to have your own home taken away.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1437 on: October 03, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »

Jesus, how old is she, 10?  Get that nonsense out ASAP by any means necessary.  Sprinkle some mint in her bags on the way out.  Possibly offer Exlax brownies as a peace offering.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1438 on: October 03, 2014, 11:19:12 AM »
As much as that sucks for you, imagine how hard it is on your wife. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you've done, but it puts your wife in a really bad position. Hell, it looks like your father-in-law is in a bad position too.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1439 on: October 03, 2014, 11:39:19 AM »
As much as that sucks for you, imagine how hard it is on your wife. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you've done, but it puts your wife in a really bad position. Hell, it looks like your father-in-law is in a bad position too.

IATA shouldn't have to say a word.  His wife should be stepping up and dealing with her sister.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"