Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513925 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1335 on: September 11, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »
People that tailgate you when you are doing 5 mph over the speed limit in the right lane of a 6 lane road.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1336 on: September 11, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »
People that tailgate you when you are doing 5 mph over the speed limit in the right lane of a 6 lane road.

I find people that don't tailgate annoying.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1337 on: September 11, 2014, 02:21:51 PM »

http://www.reddit.com/r/pettyrevenge/comments/2g0u5j/i_am_going_10_over_still_tailgating_me_here_let/

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #1338 on: September 11, 2014, 02:34:21 PM »

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1339 on: September 11, 2014, 02:34:51 PM »
There was a woman on the train this morning using an emery board on her knuckles. It grossed me out more than I would have expected. Do that excrement at home, bitch.
I've seen people clip their toenails on the train.

freak, I saw 2 women change their kid right at the bottom of a busy stairwell yesterday. Right on the concrete floor at rush hour. You can't make that excrement up.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1340 on: September 11, 2014, 02:36:28 PM »
I've seen people clip their toenails on the train.

freak, I saw 2 women change their kid right at the bottom of a busy stairwell yesterday. Right on the concrete floor at rush hour. You can't make that excrement up.

gtfo
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1341 on: September 11, 2014, 02:50:12 PM »
gtfo
Nope. No lie. People clip their nails quite often. Those people usually get a talking to. I love the old ladies who take their shoes off and put their bare feet on the seat across. Oh, I love yelling at them.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1342 on: September 11, 2014, 03:01:16 PM »
Nope. No lie. People clip their nails quite often. Those people usually get a talking to. I love the old ladies who take their shoes off and put their bare feet on the seat across. Oh, I love yelling at them.

Do you speak with them or do you get the conductor? Lets be fair, they should be punched in the face.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1343 on: September 11, 2014, 03:06:36 PM »
Do you speak with them or do you get the conductor? Lets be fair, they should be punched in the face.

Depends. I've done it myself. Once a lady had her feet up on the seat and her bags on the seats next to her taking up an entire 4-seater. The look she gave me when I told her to put her shoes on and put her bags up was priceless. She started grumbling under her breath, you know, because she was mad at me and I said loudly, "are you talking to me? I can't hear you." Grumbled, asked her again, she shut her mouth the entire ride home after that. That was years ago.

The conductors are pretty proactive about that.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1344 on: September 11, 2014, 03:17:31 PM »
Depends. I've done it myself. Once a lady had her feet up on the seat and her bags on the seats next to her taking up an entire 4-seater. The look she gave me when I told her to put her shoes on and put her bags up was priceless. She started grumbling under her breath, you know, because she was mad at me and I said loudly, "are you talking to me? I can't hear you." Grumbled, asked her again, she shut her mouth the entire ride home after that. That was years ago.

The conductors are pretty proactive about that.

Cool....

The conductors have to be, that's flat out disgusting behavior.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1345 on: September 11, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1346 on: September 11, 2014, 05:25:05 PM »

You think they used hot sauce on them or ate them as is?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1347 on: September 11, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
Probably a little toe cheese on the side

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1348 on: September 15, 2014, 08:05:03 AM »
the Bills being on top of the division
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1349 on: September 15, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »
the Bills being on top of the division

Funny, for me that's the least annoying scenario other than us being there.