Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513989 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1245 on: August 21, 2014, 08:52:22 PM »
You guys remember the carpet guy from my job? I will post if you don't. Anyhow he has to be the worlds biggest freaking slob. In addition to clipping his nails at his desk with no pail, in the open, he shaves at his desk with both electric razor and Mach five.

However, yesterday he did something so horribly disgusting and vile I wanted to kill him.  He jabbed a mustache clipper in each nostril and clipped his nose hair at his desk. When he was done he jams his finger in each nostril and swirls it around like he was digging for gold. I was so skeeved out, I wanted to hurl.

He must be your firm's best trader. How the hell can someone get away with being that disgusting.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1246 on: August 21, 2014, 09:09:14 PM »
He must be your firm's best trader. How the hell can someone get away with being that disgusting.

No he is getting canned, the manager gave him till the end of next week. The guy is freaking weird. One day I will tell some stories, he is so freaking gross.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1247 on: August 22, 2014, 11:38:03 AM »
No he is getting canned, the manager gave him till the end of next week. The guy is freaking weird. One day I will tell some stories, he is so freaking gross.

I'd probably wear a reinforced vest to work for the next few weeks.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1248 on: August 22, 2014, 11:42:36 AM »
I'd probably wear a reinforced vest to work for the next few weeks.

He maybe mentally unstable, a gross disgusting person, but he isn't violent.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1249 on: August 26, 2014, 08:29:47 AM »
civilians that drive those old derriere Crown Vics that look like cop cars
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1250 on: August 26, 2014, 08:38:07 AM »
People who change their name on Facebook every month.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1251 on: August 26, 2014, 08:44:19 AM »
Or people who have awful spelling and grammar in their fb names.

This girl I know broke up with her boyfriend and her name is now "there lose" instead of "their loss". It's infuriating.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1252 on: August 26, 2014, 08:44:30 AM »
civilians that drive those old derriere Crown Vics that look like cop cars

And it's always old folk driving exactly on the speed limit, which makes them look even more like cops waiting for something to do. Maybe it's what old people do to pass the time. "Got nothing to do today, think I'll go drive around in my lookalike cop car and make everyone slow down for no reason."
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1253 on: August 26, 2014, 08:57:25 AM »
People that drive 1 MPH slower than me on the interstate and speed up 1 MPH when you try to pass them.  Then they slow back down when you drift back behind them.  Try to pass them again, they speed up again.  You look over and notice they are on their cell phone.  Middle finger emerges.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1254 on: August 26, 2014, 09:04:30 AM »
People that cut you off and then have the balls to be pissed at you when you cut them right back. A guy yesterday cut me off twice, I said freak this and sped up and got him good. He was honking and flipping me off. hahah

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1255 on: August 26, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »

People that drive 1 MPH slower than me on the interstate and speed up 1 MPH when you try to pass them.  Then they slow back down when you drift back behind them.  Try to pass them again, they speed up again.  You look over and notice they are on their cell phone.  Middle finger emerges.

I don't drive much, but when I do I hate when people try and pass me on the road. I'll purposely speed up to keep them from doing it. I do the same thing while walking. If I feel someone is trying to walk past me, I'll block his way and speed up myself rather than let them pass. No idea why. Just a thing I do.
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1256 on: August 26, 2014, 09:06:32 AM »
I don't drive much, but when I do I hate when people try and pass me on the road. I'll purposely speed up to keep them from doing it. I do the same thing while walking. If I feel someone is trying to walk past me, I'll block his way and speed up myself rather than let them pass. No idea why. Just a thing I do.

So... your everyday life is a Nascar race.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1257 on: August 26, 2014, 09:09:10 AM »

People who tailgate you then don't pass you after you move over.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1258 on: August 26, 2014, 09:15:08 AM »

This thing you do... it makes you an poopchute.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1259 on: August 26, 2014, 09:16:15 AM »
This thing you do... it makes you an poopchute.

Seconded.

That said, I will do 120 to get around an poopchute like that.