Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513994 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1215 on: August 05, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »
People who try and debate the price of a $2 grocery item at a busy checkout. Seriously, freak off.

so...every senior citizen in the free world.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1216 on: August 05, 2014, 06:32:02 PM »
I wish I could hire Otto out to be the poopchute I wish I could be to douchebags.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1217 on: August 05, 2014, 07:45:47 PM »
I wish I could hire Otto out to be the poopchute I wish I could be to douchebags.
Bo, I'd happily be your huckleberry.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1218 on: August 05, 2014, 09:10:55 PM »
I remember my mom taking my brother and I to the movies to see Beetlejuice. I don't remember much besides my mom arguing with some guy in front of her. For years I thought he was just being an poopchute, and I figure it's most likely because my brother and I wouldn't shut the freak up during the movie.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1219 on: August 05, 2014, 11:58:09 PM »
I don't go to the movies very often any more but we went to see Knocked Up many moons ago and we sat next to these teenagers/maybe early 20s people and the intro with the shimmy shimmy ya comes on and we're like "this movie is gonna be sick" and then these kids aren't even talking to each other, they're all talking on their phones.

I ask nicely if they could zip it. They look at me and 30 seconds later are back to their phones...this time I get up out of my seat in the dark and yell at them (in a crowded theatre) "shut the freak up you wretched cunts you're ruining the movie for everyone here (oh, the missus was absolutely white-faced)." *don't remember my exact word but I remember purposely going over the top with my insult

I was expecting some sass back and the entire section around us started applauding. Needless to say, not a peep the rest of the movie, probably out of sheer embarrassment, although I was slightly annoyed that a missed a few minutes of the beginning.

Heismanberg...nice story, I like that kid.

Hahahahaha I did similar stuff in Saving Private Ryan, Scream and The remake of the Exorcist and a bunch I forget. My wife would be mortified but some people in the theater always applaud. It lessens the rash of excrement you get at home lol.

Btw when you stand up and tell people to shut the freak up, they shut the freak up, 100 percent.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1220 on: August 06, 2014, 11:58:11 AM »
It's sad to say, but I wouldn't be sent on early morning patrols to get kids that aren't quality players.  We have a lot at-risk kids that play huge roles for us, but there's way more that are excrement out of luck and it's sad.  Last year, we had a short bus that would go get kids.  Not sure what happened with that, but it's out of my hands. 

He's got some screws loose - 6'1 190 at 16 years old and runs a 4.47 40 (most likely 4.6s if laser timed).  If he keeps growing, he'll be a DI LB or S somewhere.  At worst, he'll end up somewhere like Coastal Carolina or Charleston Southern.  He does need to get away from his shithead absent father.  He keeps a tally of how many shoes he knocks off during practice.  It's hilarious.  Pretty sure I've posted some of the smack talk from him in another thread.

Bullshit. This is America where everyone has ample opportunity.

BTW, I like that kid's style.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1221 on: August 11, 2014, 08:24:07 AM »
ALS ice bucket challenge

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1222 on: August 11, 2014, 08:31:02 AM »
ALS ice bucket challenge

Getting shoved into an ice bucket certainly sucks.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1223 on: August 11, 2014, 08:35:02 AM »
Can I just drink a few bottles of beer from an ice bucket to raise ALS awareness?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1224 on: August 11, 2014, 09:01:13 AM »
ALS ice bucket challenge
My wife did it yesterday.  I said nothing.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1225 on: August 11, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »
My wife did it yesterday.  I said nothing.

Haha your balls didn't need any more shrinking.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1226 on: August 11, 2014, 09:04:06 AM »
Haha your balls didn't need any more shrinking.
They'd have to be present in order to shrink.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1227 on: August 11, 2014, 09:26:49 AM »

ALS ice bucket challenge

It's gotten to the point that I scroll through every FB video already knowing what it is.  If someone nominates me, I'm posting "The chain ends here".

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1228 on: August 11, 2014, 09:30:53 AM »
poopchute challenge.  Give me money or do something stupid.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1229 on: August 12, 2014, 05:19:28 PM »
Being awoken by a thunderstorm an hour before my alarm is set to go off. freak.
"Wrong!"