Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513898 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1200 on: August 05, 2014, 02:55:21 PM »
The day my four year old opens his mouth at a movie is the last day he sees a movie for a while.  I hate that excrement.  The best was when I took my 4 and 7 year old to see Spider-man 2 at the Arclight (crazy nice theaters out here, never get disruptions) and the woman behind me spent the whole time leading up to the movie bitching to her friend that my kids were going to talk the whole time and ruin the movie for her.  Middle of the movie, her phone buzzes, she says "Oh excrement", and my son spins around and says "Shhhhhhhh".  First time I've ever heard a phone go off at an Arclight and my kid was right on top of it.

Bravo to your kid. I knew the kid would be a problem in the beginning. He asked what are we seeing real loud and the "dad" answered "GotG" of course. The idiot was there purely for his enjoyment and not for the kid. The kid literally wouldn't shut up. I was there with my wife and her grandson 6'4" 280 and bouncer in KC. So it wasn't I was scared or was worried about back up, I just loathe causing a ruckus around a kid. I have told 16-17 y/o on up to college kids and/or adults to shut the freak up in a theater and mortify my wife. I can't stand rude idiots. I suppose I should have said something and am worried about my violent tendencies in those instances.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1201 on: August 05, 2014, 03:13:14 PM »
Bravo to your kid. I knew the kid would be a problem in the beginning. He asked what are we seeing real loud and the "dad" answered "GotG" of course. The idiot was there purely for his enjoyment and not for the kid. The kid literally wouldn't shut up. I was there with my wife and her grandson 6'4" 280 and bouncer in KC. So it wasn't I was scared or was worried about back up, I just loathe causing a ruckus around a kid. I have told 16-17 y/o on up to college kids and/or adults to shut the freak up in a theater and mortify my wife. I can't stand rude idiots. I suppose I should have said something and am worried about my violent tendencies in those instances.

This wasn't at the movies, but I was preparing to at least defend myself on Saturday morning at breakfast.  People are just so inconsiderate and it's so irritating. 

I pick up two boys every morning before practice and I told them if they made it every day in the summer, that I'd take them to breakfast before the first pads practice.  We go to IHOP at like 6:15 in the morning.  This fat derriere black guy is reading the paper and chain smoking in the booth right next to us (in a non-smoking section). 

So one of my boys (we call him D-Day - crazy derriere safety that will knock your block off) tells him to move and the guy just laughs at him.  We keep eating and he lights up another one.  D-Day gets out of the booth and walks to the restroom.  When he comes back out, he walks up to this fat freak, grabs his hand and makes him drop the cigarette.  He stomps the thing out and then takes the dude's ashtray and plate of food over to the smoking section and says: "you can sit your smokin, fat derriere over here nigga"

The guy just sits there and stares at me like I'm supposed to do something about it.  He got up and walked over to our table and sort of fumbled for a second and then walked over to the other table and sat down.  I was ready to stab his derriere with a butter knife. 

Headline that never happened:  "Young white man and two black teens lynch fat, smoking freak at IHOP"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1202 on: August 05, 2014, 03:24:47 PM »
Headline that never happened:  "Young white man and two black teens lynch fat, smoking freak at IHOP"

You mean "Racist football coach commits hate crime in front of children - Rex Ryan to blame?"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1203 on: August 05, 2014, 03:25:20 PM »
This wasn't at the movies, but I was preparing to at least defend myself on Saturday morning at breakfast.  People are just so inconsiderate and it's so irritating. 

I pick up two boys every morning before practice and I told them if they made it every day in the summer, that I'd take them to breakfast before the first pads practice.  We go to IHOP at like 6:15 in the morning.  This fat derriere black guy is reading the paper and chain smoking in the booth right next to us (in a non-smoking section). 

So one of my boys (we call him D-Day - crazy derriere safety that will knock your block off) tells him to move and the guy just laughs at him.  We keep eating and he lights up another one.  D-Day gets out of the booth and walks to the restroom.  When he comes back out, he walks up to this fat freak, grabs his hand and makes him drop the cigarette.  He stomps the thing out and then takes the dude's ashtray and plate of food over to the smoking section and says: "you can sit your smokin, fat derriere over here nigga"

The guy just sits there and stares at me like I'm supposed to do something about it.  He got up and walked over to our table and sort of fumbled for a second and then walked over to the other table and sat down.  I was ready to stab his derriere with a butter knife. 

Hahahaha if you can get that kid to get out of the ghetto, he has the brass balls to go far. That's a cool story, some people are such freaking mongoloids.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1204 on: August 05, 2014, 03:26:02 PM »
You mean "Racist football coach commits hate crime in front of children - Rex Ryan to blame? Jets R uh Sirkus"

Fixed

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1205 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:52 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1206 on: August 05, 2014, 03:31:04 PM »
  I have mentioned this before but the worst I saw was some "mom" bringing a gaggle of kids to see 8mm. They were all under 10 there were at least 3. I did say something to her because my wife grabbed me to get away from the idiot, not because of anything I did.

Of all the movies to not take children to, that would be pretty high on the list. That was a nasty freaking film.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1207 on: August 05, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »
Hahahaha if you can get that kid to get out of the ghetto, he has the brass balls to go far. That's a cool story, some people are such freaking mongoloids.

It's sad to say, but I wouldn't be sent on early morning patrols to get kids that aren't quality players.  We have a lot at-risk kids that play huge roles for us, but there's way more that are excrement out of luck and it's sad.  Last year, we had a short bus that would go get kids.  Not sure what happened with that, but it's out of my hands. 

He's got some screws loose - 6'1 190 at 16 years old and runs a 4.47 40 (most likely 4.6s if laser timed).  If he keeps growing, he'll be a DI LB or S somewhere.  At worst, he'll end up somewhere like Coastal Carolina or Charleston Southern.  He does need to get away from his shithead absent father.  He keeps a tally of how many shoes he knocks off during practice.  It's hilarious.  Pretty sure I've posted some of the smack talk from him in another thread.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:37:44 PM by Heismanberg »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1208 on: August 05, 2014, 04:08:15 PM »
Of all the movies to not take children to, that would be pretty high on the list. That was a nasty freaking film.

Yeah it was about snuff films and deviant sexual stuff, I had no idea about subject matter going in.

I can't remember what I said to the mom but it was something on the order, " when you saw the subject matter of the movie why did you stay? What's wrong with you". A few people thanked me outside the door. My wife still remembers that.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1209 on: August 05, 2014, 04:10:05 PM »
It's sad to say, but I wouldn't be sent on early morning patrols to get kids that aren't quality players.  We have a lot at-risk kids that play huge roles for us, but there's way more that are excrement out of luck and it's sad.  Last year, we had a short bus that would go get kids.  Not sure what happened with that, but it's out of my hands. 

He's got some screws loose - 6'1 190 at 16 years old and runs a 4.47 40 (most likely 4.6s if laser timed).  If he keeps growing, he'll be a DI LB or S somewhere.  At worst, he'll end up somewhere like Coastal Carolina or Charleston Southern.  He does need to get away from his shithead absent father.  He keeps a tally of how many shoes he knocks off during practice.  It's hilarious.  Pretty sure I've posted some of the smack talk from him in another thread.

That must suck.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1210 on: August 05, 2014, 04:17:50 PM »
My Mom.  I made the mistake of friending her on facebook.  Every day, she posts at least 10 pictures of cats, coffee cartoons, "Monday sucks" posters, "Thank God it's Friday" posters, and the like.  I can't block her because she will sprinkle in the occasional picture that I want to see.  Just enough not to block her. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1211 on: August 05, 2014, 04:31:38 PM »
My 63 year old father in law is in love with Facebook. He will check in literally anywhere. When he came back from a trip to Virginia recently he checked in at not only the Lincoln Tunnel but the Midtown Tunnel as well. Not to mention every rest stop he visited on I-95.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1212 on: August 05, 2014, 04:57:39 PM »
I don't go to the movies very often any more but we went to see Knocked Up many moons ago and we sat next to these teenagers/maybe early 20s people and the intro with the shimmy shimmy ya comes on and we're like "this movie is gonna be sick" and then these kids aren't even talking to each other, they're all talking on their phones.

I ask nicely if they could zip it. They look at me and 30 seconds later are back to their phones...this time I get up out of my seat in the dark and yell at them (in a crowded theatre) "shut the freak up you wretched cunts you're ruining the movie for everyone here (oh, the missus was absolutely white-faced)." *don't remember my exact word but I remember purposely going over the top with my insult

I was expecting some sass back and the entire section around us started applauding. Needless to say, not a peep the rest of the movie, probably out of sheer embarrassment, although I was slightly annoyed that a missed a few minutes of the beginning.

Heismanberg...nice story, I like that kid.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 05:02:56 PM by guinness77 »

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1213 on: August 05, 2014, 05:06:19 PM »
maybe pick a movie other than "Planes: Fire & Rescue" next time
We saw that 2 Sundays ago. True story.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1214 on: August 05, 2014, 05:33:12 PM »
People who try and debate the price of a $2 grocery item at a busy checkout. Seriously, freak off.
A cross-dressing limey poofter