Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514002 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1185 on: August 02, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »
I just used my mother in laws card last night to buy her something from my job, nobody questioned that I was not a Kathy because I knew the pin. Good times

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #1186 on: August 03, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
annoyances : not Tinder

this is the greatest thing in the world

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1187 on: August 03, 2014, 07:15:15 PM »
annoyances : not Tinder

this is the greatest thing in the world

loooool

Our TE coach is this ghetto black dude that played at App State.  He swipes right to every girl.  He'll just sit in meetings and swipe right for an hour. 

"iont give a excrement if they fat, if they black, white, if they ugly.  hoo-ha's hoo-ha"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #1188 on: August 03, 2014, 07:23:31 PM »
loooool

Our TE coach is this ghetto black dude that played at App State.  He swipes right to every girl.  He'll just sit in meetings and swipe right for an hour. 

"iont give a excrement if they fat, if they black, white, if they ugly.  hoo-ha's hoo-ha"

Swiping right makes sense, because it gives you an idea of what bitches are digging you. good market research tool lol

There are some where i just go "no way, i'd never be that desperate" or feel bad because i'm getting a really ugly girl's hopes up. 

A couple of my friends (who are normally successful with women) have raved to me about it and kept showing me how they're basically backlogged and can't keep up. It's easy to see how that happens.  Juggling 5/6 girls is a full time job, let alone talking to 15-20. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1189 on: August 04, 2014, 07:41:47 AM »
Parents that bring a 4 y/o to a 9:20 showing and the kid is going out of his mind saying, "Can I go home" about 100 times and not shutting the freak up. I wanted to freak that Dad up big time, but generally I refrain from being a huge poopchute around parents that have kids. I am pissed still, freaking piece of excrement Dad.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1190 on: August 04, 2014, 08:18:13 AM »
Parents that bring a 4 y/o to a 9:20 showing and the kid is going out of his mind saying, "Can I go home" about 100 times and not shutting the freak up. I wanted to freak that Dad up big time, but generally I refrain from being a huge poopchute around parents that have kids. I am pissed still, freaking piece of excrement Dad.

^Exactly why I avoid opening weekend.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1191 on: August 04, 2014, 08:21:29 AM »
^Exactly why I avoid opening weekend.

I had to go sit somewhere else and he kind of messed up a movie I was thoroughly enjoying. It was either move or scream at the guy, which I have done on numerous occasions in a theater.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1192 on: August 05, 2014, 01:01:31 PM »

maybe pick a movie other than "Planes: Fire & Rescue" next time
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #1193 on: August 05, 2014, 01:05:53 PM »

The day my four year old opens his mouth at a movie is the last day he sees a movie for a while.  I hate that excrement.  The best was when I took my 4 and 7 year old to see Spider-man 2 at the Arclight (crazy nice theaters out here, never get disruptions) and the woman behind me spent the whole time leading up to the movie bitching to her friend that my kids were going to talk the whole time and ruin the movie for her.  Middle of the movie, her phone buzzes, she says "Oh excrement", and my son spins around and says "Shhhhhhhh".  First time I've ever heard a phone go off at an Arclight and my kid was right on top of it.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1194 on: August 05, 2014, 02:19:02 PM »

I went and saw The Purge sequel during my day off just because I didn't have excrement to do and I had a free movie pass.

I guess they let in whoever and don't care about ages, because there was a pack of eight to ten pre-teen girls in there and they were shrieking during the trailers and I thought the entire movie would be annoying.

They actually shut the freak up during the movie, but I've heard from some friends here that R rated movies are littered with kids (not teens, but middle schoolers) on Friday and Saturday nights.  That's annoying as freak.  I get that it's a relatively small city and the theater wants to make money, but those kids will get dropped off and pick another movie if the theater refuses to sell them R rated tickets. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1195 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:37 PM »
When I was too young to see an R movie I would just buy a ticket to something else then walk into the theater of the movie I wanted to see.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1196 on: August 05, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »
When I was too young to see an R movie I would just buy a ticket to something else then walk into the theater of the movie I wanted to see.

Same but I wasn't annoying as freak in the movie.  I wanted to actually see it.

I remember sneaking into Mystic River, Old School, Bad Boys II.  One of the American Pies as well. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1197 on: August 05, 2014, 02:47:36 PM »
I snuck into 300, twice.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1198 on: August 05, 2014, 02:50:01 PM »
I went and saw The Purge sequel during my day off just because I didn't have excrement to do and I had a free movie pass.

I guess they let in whoever and don't care about ages, because there was a pack of eight to ten pre-teen girls in there and they were shrieking during the trailers and I thought the entire movie would be annoying.

They actually shut the freak up during the movie, but I've heard from some friends here that R rated movies are littered with kids (not teens, but middle schoolers) on Friday and Saturday nights.  That's annoying as freak.  I get that it's a relatively small city and the theater wants to make money, but those kids will get dropped off and pick another movie if the theater refuses to sell them R rated tickets. 

I have mentioned this before but the worst I saw was some "mom" bringing a gaggle of kids to see 8mm. They were all under 10 there were at least 3. I did say something to her because my wife grabbed me to get away from the idiot, not because of anything I did.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1199 on: August 05, 2014, 02:51:40 PM »
I remember some idiot bringing their toddler to see Jarhead in theaters. The crying really added to the experience.