Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514021 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1125 on: July 03, 2014, 12:52:52 PM »

Like the obesity thing, this is also specific to your environment. I doubt the kids playing pop warner in Lubbock, TX are getting the same treatment.

No, and I'm sure Pop Warner here is the same way.  Pop warner just isn't a big thing here.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1126 on: July 09, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »
I swear that my wife must load the dishwasher by standing on the other side of the kitchen and throwing things at it. How difficult is it to load the freaking thing in some semblance of order?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1127 on: July 09, 2014, 11:40:56 AM »
I swear that my wife must load the dishwasher by standing on the other side of the kitchen and throwing things at it. How difficult is it to load the freaking thing in some semblance of order?

It's gotta be a woman thing. My wife's daughter is in town to help with her care. She does the dishes all the time now. When I look in the dish washer to get an utensil it looks like it was loaded by a group of ADHD addled Monkeys hopped up on Crystal Meth. If she spent an extra minute loading the freaking thing it would save her an extra 10 unloading it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:44:14 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1128 on: July 09, 2014, 11:42:05 AM »
I'm a dishwasher Nazi (though we currently don't live in a place with one).

However I'm a complete retard when it comes to unpacking the groceries and putting them in the fridge/pantry.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1129 on: July 09, 2014, 11:58:22 AM »
I think part of my wife's attitude now is that she really doesn't give a excrement where she puts anything because she knows I'm only going to re-order it later on, although it isn't a complicated thing to figure out what belongs where and actually do it right in the first place.

Curiously, my leaving sweaty running and cycling gear lying around on the same principle doesn't seem to be met with the same level of acceptance.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1130 on: July 09, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
I think part of my wife's attitude now is that she really doesn't give a excrement where she puts anything because she knows I'm only going to re-order it later on, although it isn't a complicated thing to figure out what belongs where and actually do it right in the first place.

Curiously, my leaving sweaty running and cycling gear lying around on the same principle doesn't seem to be met with the same level of acceptance.

Does she do the Inspector Clousseau thing?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Jetaho

• Laveranues Coles
  • HAPPY BIRTH
« Reply #1131 on: July 09, 2014, 01:28:41 PM »

I freaking hate that passive aggressive BS.  My wife doesn't wash my underwear (she puts it in a separate pile and claims she "will get to it") because there are times when they get a bit skiddy.  She then gets all bent out of shape if I don't wash her nasty monthly bill messes.  Where's the justice?  And no, she has no sense of how to load a dishwasher, claiming instead that I'm "better at it", but she also refuses to run the stupid thing until it is completely full.  Oh, the humanity!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1132 on: July 09, 2014, 01:40:24 PM »
My wife is a pretty good cook, but I swear she could could find a way to use 400 different pots, pans, and utensils to make spaghetti noodles.  Jesus woman, reuse something!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1133 on: July 09, 2014, 01:43:31 PM »
My wife is a pretty good cook, but I swear she could could find a way to use 400 different pots, pans, and utensils to make spaghetti noodles.  Jesus woman, reuse something!

I do this too, which is why I don't do the cooking.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1134 on: July 09, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
I do this too, which is why I don't do the cooking.

Guilty here as well. Unfortunately, I do all the cooking.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1135 on: July 09, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »
I freaking hate that passive aggressive BS.  My wife doesn't wash my underwear (she puts it in a separate pile and claims she "will get to it") because there are times when they get a bit skiddy.  She then gets all bent out of shape if I don't wash her nasty monthly bill messes.

OK, things aren't quite that bad in the English household. You might need to deal with this. Also, wipe your arse properly, you filthy oik.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1136 on: July 09, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »
Currently have around 12 large boxes of excrement that doesn't belong to me occupying the center of my living room because my girlfriend's mother is moving. She's too cheap to get extra storage and professional movers even though she just made a ton of cash selling her house and instead we've been roped into providing storage and moving services.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1137 on: July 09, 2014, 02:11:20 PM »
Currently have around 12 large boxes of excrement that doesn't belong to me occupying the center of my living room because my girlfriend's mother is moving. She's too cheap to get extra storage and professional movers even though she just made a ton of cash selling her house and instead we've been roped into providing storage and moving services.

hopefully she gave you your brown wings in return.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1138 on: July 09, 2014, 02:14:04 PM »
hopefully she gave you your brown wings in return.

Girlfriend's mom? That would be.... odd.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1139 on: July 09, 2014, 02:14:35 PM »
Girlfriend's mom? That would be.... odd.

take your pick.  It's "free for all" Wednesday.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"