Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513972 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1080 on: July 02, 2014, 12:48:00 PM »
I'm presuming that 90% of those people work at Starbucks, in which case it is an entirely reasonable thing to post.

Bravo. Not even being sarcastic.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1081 on: July 02, 2014, 05:36:08 PM »
When you leave early to get somwhere and forces out of your control waste the extra time.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1082 on: July 03, 2014, 08:07:07 AM »
When people complain about the idea that "everyone gets a trophy and we're all winners" and how it supposedly ruined everything.

It's wildly overblown and out of touch with reality.

How many posters here were born after 1980? Did you get a trophy every time you took a excrement? If you ever received some sort of trinket of consolation after not winning something, did you care about it at all?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1083 on: July 03, 2014, 08:11:39 AM »
Everyone who finishes a distance race receives a medal and it's great.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1084 on: July 03, 2014, 08:18:21 AM »
Everyone who finishes a distance race receives a medal and it's great.

But how do you all function with the crippling sense of entitlement it must give you? It's a miracle that any of you can continue to be contributing members of society.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1085 on: July 03, 2014, 09:08:25 AM »
Pandora- Who the freak picks groups for some of these stations? I think they're on ludes.

For instance:

The Clash Station- Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Johnny Cash, The Who .... I am missing another egregious
The Ramones- The Who, Johnny Cash, Dick freaking Dale, Exodus, Nirvana, Hendrix as well.
The Police- Duran Duran, Wham, Flock of Seagulls and a couple of other assorted garbage from a Hughes film.  kill me kill me kill me.......

I don't get that. Although I will say some of the Johnny Cash songs are pretty good for country which I can't stand.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:12:40 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1086 on: July 03, 2014, 09:10:20 AM »
When people complain about the idea that "everyone gets a trophy and we're all winners" and how it supposedly ruined everything.

It's wildly overblown and out of touch with reality.

How many posters here were born after 1980? Did you get a trophy every time you took a excrement? If you ever received some sort of trinket of consolation after not winning something, did you care about it at all?
I think its far more the people born after 1990, maybe 95 that it applies to

I was born in the 80s and it was more of a go freak yourself attitude than everybody is a winner

Although they obviously had that while I was in like early elementary school

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1087 on: July 03, 2014, 09:12:41 AM »
I think its far more the people born after 1990, maybe 95 that it applies to

I was born in the 80s and it was more of a go freak yourself attitude than everybody is a winner

Although they obviously had that while I was in like early elementary school

And then in a few more years we'll say "oh, it really only applies to kids born after 2000".

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1088 on: July 03, 2014, 09:13:42 AM »
I was born in 1970 and I have more of a GFY attitude then any of you cocksuckers born in the 80's. As a matter of fact you can all GFY!
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1089 on: July 03, 2014, 09:14:10 AM »
And then in a few more years we'll say "oh, it really only applies to kids born after 2000".
Well I think the obesity epidemic and the crazy kids who got bullied then shoot up their schools are two of the prime motivators for the movement

Which generally is more recent

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1090 on: July 03, 2014, 09:15:44 AM »
Well I think the obesity epidemic and the crazy kids who got bullied then shoot up their schools are two of the prime motivators for the movement

Hahahahah bullied kids wigging out hahahahahahaha That's been going on since the first man beat the second man with a stick.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1091 on: July 03, 2014, 09:17:13 AM »
Hahahahah bullied kids wigging out hahahahahahaha That's been going on since the first man beat the second man with a stick.
Wiggins out yeah, but coming into school with a guns, not so much (in this country)

Columbine set it off in the 90s, and it's gotten exponentially more media attention since

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1092 on: July 03, 2014, 09:23:37 AM »

That is a terrible leap in logic.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1093 on: July 03, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »
That is a terrible leap in logic.

Well 400 years ago obese kids didn't shoot other obese kids with guns. Get with the freaking program man.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1094 on: July 03, 2014, 09:37:45 AM »
When I was a kid *insert Guinness is old joke here* second place trophies sucked and there were 2 fat kids in each grade, a boy and a girl. These freaking kids are so fat now I honestly shake my head when I see them. What kind of parents do these fat kids have?