Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513905 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1065 on: June 24, 2014, 09:03:44 PM »
do you guys tip the cashier at supermarket too? Christ

Just the tip.

Chrebet86

• Eric Smith
« Reply #1066 on: June 24, 2014, 09:15:25 PM »
I worked at a pizza place, it was me delivering, a mexi in the back kitchen, and the owner  making pizzas.

That dirty bastard would put out a tip jar on the counter just so people might feel obligated to put anything in it. Anything that went in there went straight to his pockets, that bastard.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1067 on: June 24, 2014, 09:17:52 PM »
I worked at a pizza place, it was me delivering, a mexi in the back kitchen, and the owner  making pizzas.

That dirty bastard would put out a tip jar on the counter just so people might feel obligated to put anything in it. Anything that went in there went straight to his pockets, that bastard.

Haha.  I hope you helped yourself to the tip jar a few times.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1068 on: June 29, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »
Schmucks that dont put away the weights at the gym
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1069 on: June 29, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »
Country music....all of it
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1070 on: June 29, 2014, 02:07:02 PM »
Schmucks that dont put away the weights at the gym

Someone at my gym had a bad habit of doing this. The owner finally posted a picture of the barbell on facebook requesting likes. He then froze the guy's account and refused to unfreeze it until the guy completed one burpee for every like the picture got.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1071 on: June 29, 2014, 10:33:52 PM »
Country music....all of it

You Don't Know Country

klaximilian

« Reply #1072 on: June 29, 2014, 10:46:03 PM »
Someone at my gym had a bad habit of doing this. The owner finally posted a picture of the barbell on facebook requesting likes. He then froze the guy's account and refused to unfreeze it until the guy completed one burpee for every like the picture got.

Burpees

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1073 on: June 30, 2014, 07:42:13 AM »
You Don't Know Country

No Country For Old Men.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1074 on: June 30, 2014, 08:23:36 PM »
Pharmacies and pharmacists, I am so sick of these fucks. They go to school for a zillion freaking years and they're some if the laziest dumb fucks I have ever ran across on my freaking entire life. Like Nazis burning books, well you get the idea.

freaking assholes told me to come back in an hour and half. Came back it's not ready. I really said, "well why the freak not?". "It's not covered by insurance"......."my first question still stands in addition to why the freak didn't you call me?"........crickets.......had to be mail order. So I would have to wait a week to ten days that way. It was 25 bucks, I will pay it, and get mail order later, the wife needs it now, but hey thanks for the freaking call.

I freaking hate ghetto Walgreen's they can suck a dick. I have wasted more time because of these assholes then I care to guess.

Edit: Then some fossil had to pay by check in front of me and when they called my name, some dude thought it was ok to try and ask questions at the pick up window. I screamed," excuse me" in his stupid freaking ear, that old freak jumped and went to the consultation window. You know where the dumb freak was supposed to be in the first place. I wish I was a gun owner right now, I would have thinned the herd, Darwin would have been proud.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:32:21 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1075 on: July 01, 2014, 09:53:24 AM »
someone at my office building tried to save their parking space by blocking it off with orange traffic cones.

Obviously I moved the cones so someone parks in the space
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1076 on: July 02, 2014, 11:41:06 AM »
People who feel the need to let everyone know how hard they work (usually via Facebook or Twitter). Steiny does this sometimes.

Unless you're entering the 2014 NFL Draft, I don't care how #motivated or #focused you are.

#keepgrinding #onthegrind

http://deadspin.com/when-and-where-do-americans-rise-and-grind-1598227991

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1077 on: July 02, 2014, 11:52:42 AM »
People who feel the need to let everyone know how hard they work (usually via Facebook or Twitter). Steiny does this sometimes.

Unless you're entering the 2014 NFL Draft, I don't care how #motivated or #focused you are.

#keepgrinding #onthegrind

Steiny:  have to write a two page, double-spaced paper #riseandgrind #meagainsttheworld #success
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1078 on: July 02, 2014, 11:56:14 AM »
http://deadspin.com/when-and-where-do-americans-rise-and-grind-1598227991

I'm presuming that 90% of those people work at Starbucks, in which case it is an entirely reasonable thing to post.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1079 on: July 02, 2014, 11:57:23 AM »
Elijah Wood is very annoying
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away