Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513970 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #1020 on: June 20, 2014, 02:40:10 PM »
People who say they're trying to expand the reach of their brand.

You're not a soda flavor. STFU.
I've never once heard a person say this in my life

With the exception of people talking about actual marketing

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1021 on: June 20, 2014, 08:57:16 PM »
You hear it in marketing all the time. Maybe he's talking about athletes? I dunno.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1022 on: June 20, 2014, 08:58:35 PM »
People that can never admit they are wrong.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2014, 01:24:15 PM »
People that can never admit they are wrong.

so...you hate everybody here.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2014, 01:28:02 PM »
so...you hate everybody here.

2 honks

Edit: I originally gave you give 5 honks, but I realized I was wrong so admittedly, I corrected it to two honks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:33:41 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1025 on: June 22, 2014, 01:46:38 PM »
A dead tailgate thread.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1026 on: June 24, 2014, 09:21:32 AM »
Lazy entitled cunts who stand at the checkout and wait for the clerk to pack their grocery bags for them, despite the queue of people who are now being further held up.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1027 on: June 24, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »

How about the old cunts in the supermarket that still pay by check. They have to write the freaking check out, the cashier has to take 10 minutes to ok the damn thing because nobody but these old cuntbags still pay by it and then the old cuntbags have to sit there in the freaking way till they balance their freaking checkbooks, while we all wait for them to take their sweet derriere time finishing. Did I tell you how much I hate those people?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1028 on: June 24, 2014, 09:38:19 AM »
None of our stores accept cheques any more, which results in the same doddery old folks spending ten minutes trying to figure out how to use their chip and PIN card.

Come the revolution, retired people should be banned from grocery stores after 4:30 in the afternoon and all weekend. If they can't organise their empty days to go shopping when everyone else is at work, they deserve to have to live on whatever tins they can find at the back of the cupboard.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1029 on: June 24, 2014, 09:52:48 AM »

Lazy entitled cunts who stand at the checkout and wait for the clerk to pack their grocery bags for them, despite the queue of people who are now being further held up.

Sorry, I ain't packing my own groceries. I'll flip that around and say that it annoys me when the cashier stares at me and expects me to fill the bag myself. Had that happen once and said loudly "you gonna fill the bag up or what?" I got a big old sigh and watched her reluctantly pack it up. It's their job.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1030 on: June 24, 2014, 09:54:40 AM »
Just know that because you think that such a menial thing is beneath your superior powers, everyone else in line behind you thinks you're a queynte.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1031 on: June 24, 2014, 09:56:46 AM »
How about the old cunts in the supermarket that still pay by check. They have to write the freaking check out, the cashier has to take 10 minutes to ok the damn thing because nobody but these old cuntbags still pay by it and then the old cuntbags have to sit there in the freaking way till they balance their freaking checkbooks, while we all wait for them to take their sweet derriere time finishing. Did I tell you how much I hate those people?

This must be a Florida retiree thing because I haven't seen anyone pay with check since the '90s.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1032 on: June 24, 2014, 09:58:10 AM »
Puck has been saving that example for a situation like this since 1996.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1033 on: June 24, 2014, 10:00:28 AM »
Sorry, I ain't packing my own groceries. I'll flip that around and say that it annoys me when the cashier stares at me and expects me to fill the bag myself. Had that happen once and said loudly "you gonna fill the bag up or what?" I got a big old sigh and watched her reluctantly pack it up. It's their job.
Just know that because you think that such a menial thing is beneath your superior powers, everyone else in line behind you thinks you're a queynte.

To be honest, I try to avoid packing the bags myself. Thankfully the two stores we shop at most often usually have someone there to do the bagging for you. If I do end up packing the bags myself, it's usually because I suspect the person might be too stupid to avoid putting the cans on top of the bread.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #1034 on: June 24, 2014, 10:00:33 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind self checkout counters. I actually prefer them. But if I'm waiting on line just like everyone else, then I expect the hands on service. It's like going to a full service has station and electing to get out of your car and do it yourself for no real reason.
"Wrong!"