Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513898 times)

Hemi

• Laveranues Coles
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #885 on: May 28, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »
People who go to a concert and spend more than half the time on their phone.

The concerts I attended back in the day would have resulted in you losing that phone in about ten seconds.
Ryan Dungey #5 KTM
2015 AMA Supercross Champion
2015 AMA Motocross Champion

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #886 on: May 28, 2014, 03:16:21 PM »
Someone behind me threw a beer at the girl in front of me for holding her box derriere note 2 up and recording the entire concert on it. She had been ignoring people whem asked and threatebwd to get security on tge other guy who tried to push the phonr down  I think it was song 3 when bro nail the phone and her idiot friend in front of her square in the back of the head with the beer.  She started crying and ran to security, who told her she could go complain at the office or enjoy the show...The freak in bitch complained

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #887 on: May 28, 2014, 03:17:34 PM »
^What concert was this?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #888 on: May 28, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »
Someone behind me threw a beer at the girl in front of me for holding her box derriere note 2 up and recording the entire concert on it. She had been ignoring people whem asked and threatebwd to get security on tge other guy who tried to push the phonr down  I think it was song 3 when bro nail the phone and her idiot friend in front of her square in the back of the head with the beer.  She started crying and ran to security, who told her she could go complain at the office or enjoy the show...The freak in bitch complained

I hope you bought him another beer.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #889 on: May 28, 2014, 03:41:04 PM »
He had several by the end of the show.

It was an early November show.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #890 on: May 28, 2014, 03:42:00 PM »
How the freak did auto correct fix the wrong words but not the words I clearly spelled wrong. Jesus Chris.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #891 on: May 29, 2014, 08:39:15 AM »
I don't know how many times I've been tempted to smack a phone/camera out of someone's hands for blocking my view. If you're going to take pictures/video the whole time get the freak out of the front of the crowd.

Somehow the girl next to me who spent ~5 songs (not exaggerating) writing a single tweet and then spent more time seeing if people had responded to it than watching the concert was more annoying than the people waving their phones in the air.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #892 on: May 29, 2014, 08:49:36 AM »
Somehow the girl next to me who spent ~5 songs (not exaggerating) writing a single tweet and then spent more time seeing if people had responded to it than watching the concert was more annoying than the people waving their phones in the air.

that would drive me absolutley insane. 
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #893 on: May 29, 2014, 12:19:30 PM »
I don't understand how people are allowed to get away with recording shows. Isn't that considered bootlegging? Or do bands/promoters/labels just not care anymore? Taking pictures is one thing, but to record entire performances just seems like it shouldn't be legal.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #894 on: May 29, 2014, 12:24:16 PM »
I don't understand how people are allowed to get away with recording shows. Isn't that considered bootlegging? Or do bands/promoters/labels just not care anymore? Taking pictures is one thing, but to record entire performances just seems like it shouldn't be legal.

Any concert footage recorded on a cell phone is complete garbage anyway.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #895 on: May 29, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »
Any concert footage recorded on a cell phone is complete garbage anyway.

That's true enough, but doesn't change any legality.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #896 on: May 29, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »

My sister does excrement like that whenever the family goes out to dinner. She'll insist on taking a family photo, then spend the rest of the dinner, that she dragged us to, refreshing Instagram and Facebook on her phone to see if anyone's responded with "omg you're so gorgeous girl!" Women are insane.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #897 on: May 29, 2014, 07:43:02 PM »

Well they get away with it because every show has thousands of people every single one with a cell phone that has a high definition video camera and Internet access built in.

So it would be impossible to stop

Plus with everything being on the Internet these days, maybe they just look at it as free advertising

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #898 on: May 29, 2014, 07:49:23 PM »
That's true enough, but doesn't change any legality.

Legality that won't be enforced if it's not costing anyone money.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #899 on: May 30, 2014, 11:00:58 AM »
^ ^^ I guess those are good points.