Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514087 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #765 on: April 09, 2014, 10:09:06 AM »
That's freaking scary man.

KOZ forgot to close his eyes when Abyzmul blew his load on his face in Texas last week.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #766 on: April 09, 2014, 10:09:30 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #767 on: April 09, 2014, 10:17:55 AM »

Can you merge that with my new avatar?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #768 on: April 09, 2014, 10:19:44 AM »
You mock, but none of you can feel my pain!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #769 on: April 09, 2014, 10:20:09 AM »
People on the subway taking 2 steps away from me when they see my severely infected but not contagious pink eye condition in both eyes.  I'm not a vampire you sack of dicks.

How would they know it's not contagious?  Most pink eye is extremely contagious.  It spread like wildfire through my wife's school last year because no one noticed some girl who showed up with it.  Usually they send the kids home immediately when they have it.  If I had seen you, I'd back away too.

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #770 on: April 09, 2014, 10:21:14 AM »
How would they know it's not contagious?  Most pink eye is extremely contagious.  It spread like wildfire through my wife's school last year because no one noticed some girl who showed up with it.  Usually they send the kids home immediately when they have it.  If I had seen you, I'd back away too.

Come closer.  I'd like to give you a bro-hug.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #771 on: April 09, 2014, 10:21:55 AM »
People on the subway taking 2 steps away from me when they see my severely infected but not contagious pink eye condition in both eyes.  I'm not a vampire you sack of dicks.

On the plus side, you should have no problem landing the plum role of "Undead zombie #4" in the next Resident Evil movie.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #772 on: April 09, 2014, 10:28:54 AM »
On the plus side, you should have no problem landing the plum role of "Undead zombie #4" in the next Resident Evil movie.

The 3D department would get you fired the next day if you tried to make them render Koz's head for a video game.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #773 on: April 11, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »
Long derriere goodbye emails at work. Just get the freak out. No one wants to read your long winded excrement.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #774 on: April 11, 2014, 12:06:08 PM »
Long derriere goodbye emails at work. Just get the freak out. No one wants to read your long winded excrement.

For the last time, calling a suicide note a 'goodbye email' is shitty, and if your mom could reach you on your cell, she wouldn't have had to email you.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #775 on: May 08, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »
People who refer to themselves as "crazy". You're not. You know you're not and I know you're not and no matter how hard you try to convince everyone including yourself, deep down you know that you're actually an incredibly dull person. Now go home and cry yourself to sleep again over a cheap bottle of wine and microwave meal for one just like you do every other night, you pathetic loser.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #776 on: May 08, 2014, 02:33:25 PM »
People who refer to themselves as "crazy". You're not. You know you're not and I know you're not and no matter how hard you try to convince everyone including yourself, deep down you know that you're actually an incredibly dull person. Now go home and cry yourself to sleep again over a cheap bottle of wine and microwave meal for one just like you do every other night, you pathetic loser.

"I eat uncooked ramen, I'm so random lolol!"

Hemi

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #777 on: May 09, 2014, 07:25:36 AM »
hash tags. used everywhere....
Ryan Dungey #5 KTM
2015 AMA Supercross Champion
2015 AMA Motocross Champion

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #778 on: May 09, 2014, 07:30:43 AM »

Amen.  Want to punch people for that one.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #779 on: May 09, 2014, 08:46:37 AM »

#5honks
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"