Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513937 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #5205 on: May 12, 2022, 10:04:09 AM »
When you're behind the person at the drive thru window and they get their food and spend 6 hours checking the bag and handing it to their kids in the back, putting their wallet back, doing their taxes, masturbating, etc before actually driving  away from the window so the next person can pull up.  "I want those 8 seconds of my life back mother fucker!!!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5206 on: May 16, 2022, 07:12:20 AM »
Waiter tries to show off and take your order from memory and fucks it up.  Mother fucker, write it down!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5207 on: May 16, 2022, 07:17:55 AM »
Waiter tries to show off and take your order from memory and fucks it up.  Mother fucker, write it down!

This x 1000

I hate that so much
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5208 on: May 16, 2022, 07:50:19 AM »
Even if they get it right, I'm still going to worry until the food comes out.  Go ahead and draw a doodle on your pad while I'm ordering if you're really that good, it'll make me feel better.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #5209 on: May 16, 2022, 10:17:00 AM »

Literally nobody is impressed too.
It's like watching a grown man do a cartwheel....umm, cool, I guess?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 10:19:48 AM by Gorilla »

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #5210 on: May 16, 2022, 10:21:39 AM »
The best waitstaff at all the restaurants I worked in often didn't write excrement down (except for larger parties), the worst waitstaff always had to write excrement down. It's not about being impressive it's about being efficient and being in flow. The most mistakes always happen when nervous waitstaff use note-taking as a crutch and never get to the point where remembering excrement becomes automatic.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5211 on: May 19, 2022, 07:16:54 PM »
Being on public transportation and hearing anything other than:

I'm on the bus, let me call you back...
<pause>
Okay, bye.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5212 on: May 19, 2022, 07:25:14 PM »
Being on public transportation and hearing anything other than:

I'm on the bus, let me call you back...
<pause>
Okay, bye.

That just means you're around too many old people.

Anyone under 40 knows you should never use your phone to make calls

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5213 on: May 19, 2022, 10:43:15 PM »
Speaking... on my phone? Like some sort of barbarian?

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5214 on: May 25, 2022, 12:13:00 AM »
freaking power outages

It’s 2022 for christs sake, I live in the Middle of a city ten feet from a. Fire station and half a mile from a hospital, why have I been out of power since 7 pm? This is just stupid. Just freaking flip the damn switch back on.
Need a new one for a new board...

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5215 on: May 26, 2022, 11:30:10 AM »
Not sure why it bothers me, but someone forwarding meeting invites to people I have already invited to the meeting.

It happens every damn time. It's like they are not bothering to read the actual invite.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5216 on: May 26, 2022, 11:35:42 AM »
Not sure why it bothers me, but someone forwarding meeting invites to people I have already invited to the meeting.

It happens every damn time. It's like they are not bothering to read the actual invite.
Forward it back to them. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5217 on: June 10, 2022, 06:11:25 AM »
Batting 1.000 so far this morning.

Woke up as scheduled at 5:15, which is already an L, noticed the spots where I got sunburned on Memorial Day Weekend were beginning to peel, the shirt I had picked out didn't fit, I missed a bus, and by the time I boarded the next one I realized I left my lunch in the fridge at home.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5218 on: June 24, 2022, 11:25:04 AM »
LinkedIn was always a bit excrement, but in the last few months it appears to have become 90% full of wannabe motivational speakers and self help shysters and "influencers". It's pretty much unusable now.

I'm sorry you have cancer and pleased that you've finally contextualised the importance of work relative to the rest of your life. I'm happy that you're proud to be a successful working parent. I'm impressed that you've started six businesses, and no, I don't want to know what your secret is. Now can you all freak off please?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #5219 on: June 24, 2022, 11:29:56 AM »
LinkedIn was always a bit excrement, but in the last few months it appears to have become 90% full of wannabe motivational speakers and self help shysters and "influencers". It's pretty much unusable now.

I'm sorry you have cancer and pleased that you've finally contextualised the importance of work relative to the rest of your life. I'm happy that you're proud to be a successful working parent. I'm impressed that you've started six businesses, and no, I don't want to know what your secret is. Now can you all freak off please?

One of my former managers posted videos of her doctor telling her she had a stomach ache.

“This company is killing me.  Here’s what my physician had to say!”
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away