Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513955 times)

Jetaho

• Laveranues Coles
  • HAPPY BIRTH
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #525 on: March 10, 2014, 11:46:07 AM »
The poopchute airport designer who puts the bathroom in the middle of the moving walkway, forcing one to double back before unleashing one's bowels of fury.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #526 on: March 10, 2014, 11:52:28 AM »
I always avoid the people movers and escalators when I get off a flight, after several hours of not moving I want to get the blood flowing and the muscles working again.

I understand that but at JFK I don't feel like waiting to catch the airtram plus the fact it does speed the walk up quite a bit, I love taking them.

Those assholes act like it's some sort of ride. If you're going to stand, you may as well just walk to the gate.

Oh yeah the amusement ride people can drive you insane.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #527 on: March 10, 2014, 11:54:47 AM »
O'Hare's the worst, trying to connect across that shitheap of an airport makes me insane. I always end up having to go to a different terminal and at least half the time have to literally run the entire way to stand any chance of making the connection.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #528 on: March 10, 2014, 02:57:19 PM »
The poopchute airport designer who puts the bathroom in the middle of the moving walkway, forcing one to double back before unleashing one's bowels of fury.

This is a good one.  Has happened to me many times.  Not so much bowels though.  I hear what goes on in there...  My derriere isn't hitting that seat unless my life depended on it.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #529 on: March 10, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
O'Hare's the worst, trying to connect across that shitheap of an airport makes me insane. I always end up having to go to a different terminal and at least half the time have to literally run the entire way to stand any chance of making the connection.

Atlanta is the worst airport I have ever been in.  Unless you arrive in terminal 1, you better have a 2 hour layover if you want to grab a smoke.  9 terminals, all connected by a tram with no egress.  Only place you can smoke is out front of 1, only place you can get something decent to eat is 1.  Trams smell like old man farts.  Just an abortion of an airport.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #530 on: March 10, 2014, 09:13:47 PM »

That's funny that you mention that. Every single time I've been to O'Hare, I've had to run to catch my flight. The terminal layout is absolute horseshit.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #531 on: March 10, 2014, 09:14:16 PM »

Haha. So true and so annoying.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #532 on: March 10, 2014, 09:15:55 PM »
That's funny that you mention that. Every single time I've been to O'Hare, I've had to run to catch my flight. The terminal layout is absolute horseshit.

It's bad enough domestic, but try doing domestic and then having to connect to international for Canada. It's awful.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #533 on: March 11, 2014, 10:09:13 AM »
I almost bought one of those jets vests the other day. you know what kind I'm talking about. didn't get it and now I'm annoyed with myself.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #534 on: March 11, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »
I almost bought one of those jets vests the other day. you know what kind I'm talking about. didn't get it and now I'm annoyed with myself.

I'm annoyed with you too now.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #535 on: March 11, 2014, 10:12:12 AM »

You're pretty freaking annoying dude.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2014, 10:14:09 AM »
Oh for freak's sake, SFD.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2014, 10:16:05 AM »
You're pretty freaking annoying dude.

I could see how you might find it annoying when I'm taking all your chicks at the tailgate because they can't keep their hands off my vest/penis.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2014, 10:20:47 AM »
I could see how you might find it annoying when I'm taking all your chicks at the tailgate because they can't keep their hands off my vest/penis.

Lol the girls I bring would definitely mistake the vest for a penis.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #539 on: March 13, 2014, 07:38:47 AM »
Dammit.  People still keep wanting to babble on about their stupid excrement to me while I'm clearly writing/not listening at all.  GO AWAY!