Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513994 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #510 on: February 21, 2014, 04:08:28 PM »
Sup pham

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #511 on: February 27, 2014, 01:55:18 AM »
Ikea delivery guys. Ordered a mattress and bedframe. They showed up with just the bedframe and told me that the mattress wouldn't fit in the elevator. The damn thing was boxed up so of course it wouldn't fit. Had to unpack the mattress and show them how to do it. Fuckn lazy retards.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #512 on: February 27, 2014, 11:40:42 AM »
I didn't even know IKEA had delivery people. Any time I've ever bought anything from there I've fit that crap in a vehicle like some warped version of Tetris.
-----------

People who cough/sneeze/clear their throat without covering their mouth on the subway/bus. Thanks for your plague breath asswipe.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #513 on: February 27, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »
I didn't even know IKEA had delivery people. Any time I've ever bought anything from there I've fit that crap in a vehicle like some warped version of Tetris.
-----------

People who cough/sneeze/clear their throat without covering their mouth on the subway/bus. Thanks for your plague breath asswipe.

I annoy myself when a cough comes out of nowhere and I don't cover in public, so I hear you.  I can say that I have NEVER full on cleared my throat in public.  That's just nasty.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #514 on: February 28, 2014, 09:46:41 AM »
I annoy myself when a cough comes out of nowhere and I don't cover in public, so I hear you.  I can say that I have NEVER full on cleared my throat in public.  That's just nasty.

We've all slipped and let out an unexpected cough/sneeze/burp/fart. It happens. This guy on the train yesterday was clearing his throat, mouth wide open, the entire trip. I wasn't the only one glaring at him. I think people don't realize that clearing your throat with your mouth open isn't much different than coughing with your mouth open. It's utterly disgusting and I prefer to not share other's germs.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #515 on: March 07, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »
When you are listening to someone on talk/sports radio and they trail off at the end of every sentence.  You turn up the volume to hear what the freak they were saying, then they get loud again and blow off your ears. 

I CAN'T READ LIPS OVER THE RADIO DICKHEAD!  SPEAK UP!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #516 on: March 07, 2014, 09:20:46 AM »
At the airport, an open people mover and a slow person that will not get out of the way.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #517 on: March 07, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
The excrement I breathe in at my job which will almost certainly lead to a lower life expectancy for me.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #518 on: March 10, 2014, 01:20:28 AM »
At the airport, an open people mover and a slow person that will not get out of the way.

Those assholes act like it's some sort of ride. If you're going to stand, you may as well just walk to the gate.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #519 on: March 10, 2014, 09:55:57 AM »
Those assholes act like it's some sort of ride. If you're going to stand, you may as well just walk to the gate.

You're missing the point though. Some people's lives appeared to be governed by a determination to expend as little energy as possible through avoiding movement and anything resembling any form of exercise, no matter how mild.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #520 on: March 10, 2014, 10:13:13 AM »
People with 0 ability to deal with criticism.

Traffic lights.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #521 on: March 10, 2014, 10:57:13 AM »
Minorities and Jews

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #522 on: March 10, 2014, 10:58:14 AM »
You're missing the point though. Some people's lives appeared to be governed by a determination to expend as little energy as possible through avoiding movement and anything resembling any form of exercise, no matter how mild.

Ah cain't walk fast cuz it'll flare up the 'beetus. And I gots bad knees [Ed: self-diagnosed].

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #523 on: March 10, 2014, 11:03:41 AM »

On the other side, walking next to the people mover and passing everyone on it is one of the purest forms of joy.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #524 on: March 10, 2014, 11:05:56 AM »
I always avoid the people movers and escalators when I get off a flight, after several hours of not moving I want to get the blood flowing and the muscles working again.
A cross-dressing limey poofter