Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513963 times)

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4680 on: February 26, 2020, 12:43:04 AM »
Just go to aisle where you do everything yourself. Easy and quick.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #4681 on: February 26, 2020, 12:45:48 AM »
Just go to aisle where you do everything yourself. Easy and quick.

i'm pretty sure one will be able to find annoyances even at the self-checkout aisle. ever been to a target?

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #4682 on: February 26, 2020, 12:47:59 AM »
i'm pretty sure one will be able to find annoyances even at the self-checkout aisle. ever been to a target?
Not even a joke, no.
If I have one minor complaint, there’s been a time or 2 when the person behind me starts ringing things up while I’m bagging but the one time I remember getting slightly irritated, they were already apologizing to me. Self checkout ftw. Loews or Home Depot too.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4683 on: February 26, 2020, 10:32:29 AM »
I'm pretty patient at the checkout counter. The only thing that will really irritate me is if someone only has like 1-5 items and takes up the entire belt. Move your excrement up so I can start loading mine onto the belt!

I'm with SFD on the grab your stuff and get out of the way thing though. It drives me crazy in the bread aisle. Stop pretending you're deeply considering the whole grain and just grab that bleached bag of Wonder "bread" already!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4684 on: February 26, 2020, 01:27:57 PM »
Why am I laughing at this?

because you're a dick
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4685 on: February 26, 2020, 01:29:11 PM »

PLACE YOUR ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA.

ITEM IS NOT IN THE BAGGING AREA.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4686 on: February 26, 2020, 07:28:21 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4687 on: March 03, 2020, 06:17:35 PM »
People that let their little kids scream at meetings with plenty of other places to go.  It's fine to try to calm them down, but after 10 minutes, GTFO. I'm outta there in like 3 seconds if my kid starts crying.  This freaking lady is sitting here with a sobbing toddler like she's at a meditation convention.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4688 on: March 03, 2020, 08:23:30 PM »
People that let their little kids scream at meetings with plenty of other places to go.  It's fine to try to calm them down, but after 10 minutes, GTFO. I'm outta there in like 3 seconds if my kid starts crying.  This freaking lady is sitting here with a sobbing toddler like she's at a meditation convention.
I have an extremely low tolerance for this with my kids. Unless my life depends on being there I will grab my kid and exit.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4689 on: March 03, 2020, 09:15:53 PM »
I had the option to bring my kids to work with me on weekends, and I just thought about them losing their minds for some dumb excrement reason and passed on it. freak that

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4690 on: March 11, 2020, 12:25:40 PM »
Best Buy, you absolute scumbags.

My 65-inch tv starts flashing during the Fury v. Wilder fight. It's clear the issue has to be with the tv as I ordered through the espn-plus app downloaded ON THE TV. So no HDMI chord necessary, and clearly its not an issue on that end. Next day, I make an appointment with geek squad to come to the house and fix this thing as I have a two year protection plan. Appointment was made on a Sunday for the following Saturday.

The night before my appointment (two Friday's ago) I get a call from the third-party they've contracted to do this as I'm in an "extended network." Whatever, didn't know that when I purchased the plan but who cares. Guy explains that Best Buy always does this to him in terms of placing appointments without checking whether he has the part. Explains he can have the part delivered and in his possession by the middle of the week. Whatever. Agitated, sure but what's another week, it's not a big deal. We reschedule for the following Saturday (last Saturday).

Last week comes and goes with absolutely no word from either Best Buy or the third party I dealt with. I called the third-party on Thursday asking them to confirm, I get a voice-mail, I leave a message. Nothing. I call Best Buy's Geek Squad yet again in order to determine what is going on with this madness. I get referred to "Geek Squad Special Forces" (I'm not making this up) who then literally have the unmitigated balls to cop an attitude with me when I express my disappointment that rather than take my information down so they can contact me with an update that I have to then reach out again on Monday and go through the same rigamarole with an operator, explaining the situation and getting referred back to them.

Of course, because I just want this resolved, I call back Monday. Operator is actually very sympathetic, can't understand how this happened because third-party providers are supposed to give a reason directly to Best Buy why they're missing appointments scheduled by the company, or Best buy then moves to find someone else. Acknowledges according to his notes they haven't heard from the provider. Schedules "one more appointment on Thursday to see what's going on and if this can get resolved, otherwise we'll have to look for someone else."

How much do you want to bet I don't get the courtesy of a phone call or any information today or tomorrow and have to call Best Buy tomorrow afternoon? I don't know what else to do except box up the tv and just show up at a store screaming bullshit.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4691 on: March 11, 2020, 12:30:45 PM »
Just to be safe, you should buy another tv from Best Buy.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4692 on: March 11, 2020, 01:51:39 PM »
Just to be safe, you should buy another tv from Best Buy.

If I have to go on a month-long quarantine I'd really prefer my tv works. There's only so many times I can pester/get turned down by my wife for a little loving.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4693 on: March 11, 2020, 01:59:37 PM »
If I have to go on a month-long quarantine I'd really prefer my tv works. There's only so many times I can pester/get turned down by my wife for a little loving.

No there isn't.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4694 on: March 11, 2020, 02:01:00 PM »
No there isn't.

No, no, no there isn't.