Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514023 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #465 on: January 23, 2014, 03:28:46 PM »
I used to enjoy watching fights at school.

I still remember the Superfight in the 8th grade.  Mark Daniels vs Coy Neal.  Daniels was this big native kid (he was the only adult 8th grader in our class), but Neal wore a silver ring shaped like a Ram's head.  Daniels kicked his head in pretty good, because indians didn't care....he knew deep down he was being groomed for a career in the clink.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #466 on: January 23, 2014, 03:29:20 PM »
We locked him out of class once and threw all of his stuff from the walls out the window.  It was a third story classroom.  In hindsight, that was probably too far.

Sounds like my 8th grade math teacher. We ruined him. He came on halfway through the year because our original teacher was diagnosed with Parkinsons (or something) and retired. Apparently we could smell fear, because it didn't take long to go from a mild disrespect of his authority to, as you said, throwing excrement out the window. He started pretending to call the dean in the middle of class to scare us, but we noticed he never dialed a number on the phone (I guess he was scared of admitting how little control he had of the class to his superiors).

I'm sorry, Mr. Han.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #467 on: January 23, 2014, 03:35:48 PM »
Apparently that teacher ate his pain after he left the school.  He's on the far left.

klaximilian

« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2014, 04:02:20 PM »
Sounds like my 8th grade math teacher. We ruined him. He came on halfway through the year because our original teacher was diagnosed with Parkinsons (or something) and retired. Apparently we could smell fear, because it didn't take long to go from a mild disrespect of his authority to, as you said, throwing excrement out the window. He started pretending to call the dean in the middle of class to scare us, but we noticed he never dialed a number on the phone (I guess he was scared of admitting how little control he had of the class to his superiors).

I'm sorry, Mr. Han.

I guess it's common.

A few of my classmates (not me) in 8th grade tormented my teacher by putting hand sanitizer (amongst other things) in her black coffee. They also put thumbtacks on her seat cushion and left her nasty notes in her desk drawer, printed on her computer/printer.

Poor woman got brutalized by a few evil bitches. All females, as the guys stood back and watched them do work. It was pretty awful looking back on it now.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2014, 04:05:52 PM »
you guys went to some fucked up schools.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #470 on: January 23, 2014, 04:07:02 PM »

I went to the same middle school as Ja Rule. I don't know if that gives me street cred or costs him.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #471 on: January 23, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »
I went to school with Lawrence Taylor's kids and Gary Bettman's kid.

Considering my family moved to that part of Jersey from Queens specifically because of the schools, not surprised i had more docile experiences. The inmates never really ran the asylum

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:15:31 PM by JFIF »

klaximilian

« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2014, 04:19:40 PM »

Well in regards to my story, 13 year-old girls are fucked up people.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #473 on: January 23, 2014, 04:26:17 PM »
I went to school with Lawrence Taylor's kids and Gary Bettman's kid.

Considering my family moved to that part of Jersey from Queens specifically because of the schools, not surprised i had more docile experiences. The inmates never really ran the asylum

I went to public school from K-9, and my story was the only time it was ever like that for me. That was an honors class too.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #474 on: January 23, 2014, 04:48:33 PM »
I went to school with Julius Peppers.  He was 3 years behind me.  More of a basketball player then.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #475 on: January 23, 2014, 05:20:54 PM »
Well in regards to my story, 13 year-old girls are fucked up people.

Middle schoolers are fucked up people
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #476 on: January 23, 2014, 05:56:55 PM »
you could get expelled from my high school if you got caught leaving during the day
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #477 on: January 23, 2014, 06:02:31 PM »
you could get expelled from my high school if you got caught leaving during the day

your school sucks.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #478 on: January 23, 2014, 06:37:14 PM »
When someone fucks up a steak so badly that it becomes inedible. Have you ever had a steak that takes forever to chew and just turns into a grey blob after a while?

(This hasn't happened to me recently or anything, it just popped into my head)

That's exactly how my mom cooks them. I didn't have a real steak until college.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #479 on: January 23, 2014, 06:44:14 PM »
We had free periods in HS, but zero chance leaving the building. A shame because we were right near Union Square in the city.

Oddly enough in my elementary school we were allowed to leave during lunch if our parents signed a permission slip. Forged mine of course.
"Wrong!"