Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514026 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:06 PM »
When you ask a 17 year old kid to fill up your Roo Cup at the gas station during his lunch/free period and he brings you back a cup that is 95% ice and 5% soda.

I won't forget this.

The idea of being able to leave school during a free period is still completely foreign to me.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2014, 02:08:21 PM »

dat nigga love xbox

"Oh, you been thinking about this.  Remember, you a grown derriere woman."

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2014, 02:08:46 PM »
The idea of being able to leave school during a free period is still completely foreign to me.

It wasn't allowed when I was in high school. 

Here we have a security booth at the entrance/exit of the student parking lot.  The only students that can leave before 2PM have different colored parking passes.  SRO checks the backseats (sometimes), I think he's mostly lazy though and just lets the kids do whatever. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2014, 02:10:00 PM »

We used to tell our Art teacher that we needed to go to the mall for art supplies......we'd head to the arcade instead.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »
We used to tell our Art teacher that we needed to go to the mall for art supplies......we'd head to the arcade instead.

There wasn't even anything to do near my high school. I guess we could have played Human Frogger on Queens Boulevard.

klaximilian

« Reply #455 on: January 23, 2014, 02:18:31 PM »
Sometimes my cats want to the do figure-eight around my legs when I'm on the toilet. I don't mind.

As long as she's not licking your balls, I'm ok with this.

If I leave my door open, both of my dogs will lie down in the doorway and stare at me the entire time. It's rather amusing that they find my deuces interesting enough to watch....or smell. 

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #456 on: January 23, 2014, 02:22:16 PM »

I loved my school for this. Completely open campus policy from 11 years old on in Manhattan was incredible.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #457 on: January 23, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »

The idea of having a free period is completely foreign to me.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

klaximilian

« Reply #458 on: January 23, 2014, 02:25:15 PM »
I loved my school for this. Completely open campus policy from 11 years old on in Manhattan was incredible.

The downside of going to private school. I caught the wrath of an angry nun if I ever tried to leave campus.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #459 on: January 23, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »

You didn't get any free periods by senior year? I never got the feeling that it was a relatively new concept.

If I had first or last period free I could come in late or leave early (unless I had track practice) but any middle of the day free periods had to be spent in the building (library, cafeteria, the joke of a "senior lounge").

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #460 on: January 23, 2014, 02:35:53 PM »
The downside of going to private school. I caught the wrath of an angry nun if I ever tried to leave campus.

Pfft, I got the benefits of a private school too - no riffraff, no regents, no public school curriculum. And I think we got free periods as early as seventh grade.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #461 on: January 23, 2014, 02:41:54 PM »
We didn't have free periods.  Unless you count falling asleep in class.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #462 on: January 23, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »

same here.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #463 on: January 23, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »
We called free periods "spares".

/Kanadian
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #464 on: January 23, 2014, 03:21:11 PM »
Seven required classes 9 through 12.  No free periods.  Off campus permits were tough to come by, but we stole readmits by the stack from the office.  Used to go smoke weed in my friend's Vanagon during classes we didn't want to go to and then just use the readmit the next day to get back into class.  It was a weird system.  The best was that there were two lunch periods, though.  As a freshman, we used to pretend to not know which lunch we had (we had a rotating schedule) so we could be late to any classes that were on 2nd lunch.  Our Spanish teacher never caught on.  He was a pushover, though.  We locked him out of class once and threw all of his stuff from the walls out the window.  It was a third story classroom.  In hindsight, that was probably too far.