Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514041 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4485 on: December 12, 2017, 12:01:18 PM »
Yep. It's not the taste, it's the fact that she's doing something against her will.  My son was fine with liquid meds.  The girl, not so much.  She sees the syringe and covers her mouth and screams.

Dude if I thought it would work, I'd drive to Manitoba on a tricycle.

Oddly enough cats are the same way.  They don't like being forced into anything.
(insert bestiality/plastic glove joke here Puck).

So the cats you molest are consenting adults?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4486 on: December 12, 2017, 12:05:42 PM »
So the cats you molest are consenting adults?

Yes.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4487 on: December 29, 2017, 03:24:16 PM »
Opening every thread to find someone yelling at SG3.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4488 on: December 29, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »
Opening a thread to find an sg3 post
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4489 on: December 29, 2017, 03:52:57 PM »
sg3
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4490 on: December 29, 2017, 04:00:46 PM »
lol.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4491 on: January 06, 2018, 07:20:08 AM »
Scams

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/raw-water-sound-good-you-then-maybe-diarrhea-does-too-n835076

My favorite quote from the article:  “Consenting adults are allowed to be stupid”

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4492 on: March 01, 2018, 12:07:41 PM »
Fucktards that will circle the work parking lot for 10+ minutes waiting for a spot to open rather than parking an extra 1 minute walk away.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4493 on: March 02, 2018, 07:43:19 AM »
Fucktards that will circle the work parking lot for 10+ minutes waiting for a spot to open rather than parking an extra 1 minute walk away.
The worst.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4494 on: March 02, 2018, 01:54:20 PM »
People that text and ask this type of question:
“What are you doing Saturday?”

Depends on what you’re trying to get me to do. I’m not gonna say I have no plans only for them to reply: “Oh great, now you can come to my nephew’s school play”

I have a couple people in my life that have bad habits of being intentionally vague like that. Im extremely hesistant to tell people my availability when I have no idea what I’m getting roped into. I always end up giving some wishy washy answer of multiple scenarios of what I could end up doing that day until they drop the bullshit and tell me what they want.

If I’m going to the movies and want to invite someone, the proper way to do it is “Going to see the new J-Law movie this Saturday night. You want to come with?”

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4495 on: March 02, 2018, 01:59:07 PM »
Just say running errands. Then it's believable if you say you can do them another time but also if you say you have too much to take care of.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4496 on: March 02, 2018, 02:00:50 PM »
I think I've asked vaguely before, but only if I have no plans either and want to come up with something to do.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4497 on: March 02, 2018, 02:02:21 PM »

Depends on what you’re trying to get me to do. I’m not gonna say I have no plans only for them to reply: “Oh great, now you can come to my nephew’s school play”

I have a couple people in my life that have bad habits of being intentionally vague like that. Im extremely hesistant to tell people my availability when I have no idea what I’m getting roped into. I always end up giving some wishy washy answer of multiple scenarios of what I could end up doing that day until they drop the bullshit and tell me what they want.

If I’m going to the movies and want to invite someone, the proper way to do it is “Going to see the new J-Law movie this Saturday night. You want to come with?”

I practically always respond to those queries with something like "I have a ton of laundry", "Gotta go food shopping, other errands", "I'm supposed to see my [kid/brother/cousin/friend]" whatever.

Then if they tell me they're doing something I'm interested in doing, I'll say "Oh cool. I don't have to run errands. I can always go during the week."

My wife and I can't stand when people try to manipulate us. If you need something from me, ask straight up. The more you dance around it, the less likely I am to say yes. You've just wasted enough of my time, you're not getting more.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4498 on: March 02, 2018, 02:03:31 PM »

Person 1: "What are you doing Saturday?"

SFD: "Yes"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4499 on: March 02, 2018, 02:36:00 PM »
I think I've asked vaguely before, but only if I have no plans either and want to come up with something to do.

It can totally be unintentional, and I’m probably guilty of it too. I’m talking about people that do it everytime they want to make plans. I caught on to a couple specific people where I almost couldn’t give an honest answer without getting continually trapped. Don’t mean to come off like an anti-social dick, but I’m not going to agree to plans unless I know what they are. Simple request.