Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514002 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4440 on: November 02, 2017, 03:49:38 PM »
What he said.

This thread really picked up.
I take full credit for igniting JE's Napoleon rage.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4441 on: November 02, 2017, 03:57:35 PM »
I take full credit for igniting JE's Napoleon rage.

Hahaha, I forgot where that whole thing even started. I had to go back and look.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #4442 on: November 10, 2017, 09:57:02 AM »
This morning.

I got a kid who can't stop shitting herself because she's too freakin stubborn to sit on a toilet longer than 10 seconds. I got a dog who bolted from my backyard who I didn't track down until he was about 6 blocks from my house, ran across 2 pretty busy streets and, oh yeah, a 6 and a 3 year old who thankfully didn't leave the house to see what was going on.

Works gonna be easy today

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4443 on: November 10, 2017, 10:09:37 AM »
This morning.

I got a kid who can't stop shitting herself because she's too freakin stubborn to sit on a toilet longer than 10 seconds. I got a dog who bolted from my backyard who I didn't track down until he was about 6 blocks from my house, ran across 2 pretty busy streets and, oh yeah, a 6 and a 3 year old who thankfully didn't leave the house to see what was going on.

Works gonna be easy today

Some days going to work is like a mini vacation.

Both of my kids think pooping is some sort of alien abduction that should be fought with every bit of their life force.  Someday they will realize that heading to the crapper is one of life's joys. Quiet, peaceful joys.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #4444 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:47 AM »
Some days going to work is like a mini vacation.

Both of my kids think pooping is some sort of alien abduction that should be fought with every bit of their life force.  Someday they will realize that heading to the crapper is one of life's joys. Quiet, peaceful joys.

I just don't get it. Sit down and take a dump. It's basically the privatest time I get (yard work too) and they still bother me sometimes.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4445 on: November 10, 2017, 11:44:45 AM »
Threesome didn't happen. Bah.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4446 on: November 10, 2017, 11:57:02 AM »
Threesome didn't happen. Bah.
Well I'm sure you'll be able to get those guys back for a second effort one day.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4447 on: November 10, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »
Well I'm sure you'll be able to get those guys back for a second effort one day.

Haha I'll record it for you.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4448 on: November 10, 2017, 11:58:22 AM »
Haha I'll record it for you.
I'll send it to Puck.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4449 on: November 10, 2017, 02:50:34 PM »
People that talk unsolicited about all of their ailments and diseases like they are military medals or some excrement.  No one gives a excrement that you have colitis.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4450 on: November 10, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »
People that talk unsolicited about all of their ailments and diseases like they are military medals or some excrement.  No one gives a excrement that you have colitis.

Turn to them and in your most heartfelt voice say "Thoughts and prayers."
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #4451 on: November 11, 2017, 03:02:53 PM »
I am not your friend, I am not your therapist, I am your boss.  I die a little inside when you talk to me unsolicted about anything not work related.  I am not listening to a word you say, but rather counting the seconds this unnecessary interruption is adding to my day.  Do you not see that my eyes are completely glazed over?

When I turn my back on you and start typing, I'm not showing off my elite multitasking skills, it means shut the freak up and leave me alone.  We both have work to do, so go do yours.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4452 on: November 11, 2017, 03:46:39 PM »
I am not your friend, I am not your therapist, I am your boss.  I die a little inside when you talk to me unsolicted about anything not work related.  I am not listening to a word you say, but rather counting the seconds this unnecessary interruption is adding to my day.  Do you not see that my eyes are completely glazed over?

When I turn my back on you and start typing, I'm not showing off my elite multitasking skills, it means shut the freak up and leave me alone.  We both have work to do, so go do yours.
I don't mind if someone interrupts my work for something short, even if it's stupid.   It's the ones that keep blabbering on for 10 minutes despite no response from me. I just don't have it in me to tell them to freak off. 

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #4453 on: November 11, 2017, 05:56:40 PM »
I don't mind if someone interrupts my work for something short, even if it's stupid.   It's the ones that keep blabbering on for 10 minutes despite no response from me. I just don't have it in me to tell them to freak off.
Yeah, I'm pretty much talking about the 10 minute life suckers.  If you come just to say hi, briefly talk about the weekend plans or something, that's fine and welcome.

Them - Hey Fen do you have a minute?

Me - Unless it's life or death I need 20 minutes, then I'm all yours.

Them - OK, so what had happened was, (meaningless bullshit for 5 minutes).

Me - Eats bullet.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4454 on: November 11, 2017, 06:51:23 PM »
I like when my coworkers talk to me unsolicited. Maybe it's just because I work with a lot of attractive women and I will nod my head as long as they're talking.

However, I don't like when someone sticks their head into my cubicle for small talk when I'm with a claimant, especially if the case involves disability or a dead person. Kind of innapropriate to break away from that to say "Yeah the kids are doing great!" Oddly enough it's usually my older coworkers who do this more.