Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513887 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4320 on: May 31, 2017, 12:30:01 PM »
You guys work with some boring people. My offices were always a bunch of other salespeople breaking balls and telling each other raunchy and twisted stories. Guess it depends on the role.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4321 on: May 31, 2017, 12:53:12 PM »
You guys work with some boring people. My offices were always a bunch of other salespeople breaking balls and telling each other raunchy and twisted stories. Guess it depends on the role.

This is something we agree on. I have a few social conversations a day, and people stop by office all the time to talk about bullshit.

If you're busy, that's one thing. But to never want social interaction at work sounds like boring monotony to me.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4322 on: May 31, 2017, 01:02:35 PM »
This is something we agree on. I have a few social conversations a day, and people stop by office all the time to talk about bullshit.

If you're busy, that's one thing. But to never want social interaction at work sounds like boring monotony to me.

Depends whether your colleagues are cunts, I suppose. I like most of my colleagues, and the one total knobhead we had quit a couple of weeks ago, so I don't mind interacting in the office, but I have worked for organisations where I'd frankly rather everyone just left me alone.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4323 on: May 31, 2017, 01:05:35 PM »
Depends whether your colleagues are cunts, I suppose. I like most of my colleagues, and the one total knobhead we had quit a couple of weeks ago, so I don't mind interacting in the office, but I have worked for organisations where I'd frankly rather everyone just left me alone.

I guess that's true. I've never worked somewhere where I didn't get along with at least some of the people though.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4324 on: May 31, 2017, 02:49:27 PM »
Well I'm in a shared office space that's usually empty and have one of the most social jobs out there. Definite cabin fever.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4325 on: May 31, 2017, 03:06:08 PM »
I get along with most of the people in my office, and I am by no means a workaholic.  Even the people I like annoy me when they start up conversations with the back of my head. 

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4326 on: May 31, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »
I get along with most of the people in my office, and I am by no means a workaholic.  Even the people I like annoy me when they start up conversations with the back of my head. 

Ah, if someone were talking to the back of my head, I'd be irritated too. I'm in an office with a window at my back, so I don't have to worry about that. I always see people coming.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4327 on: June 01, 2017, 06:10:12 AM »

Aren't you a veterinarian? Are people talking to you while you're giving dogs rectal exams?
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4328 on: June 01, 2017, 06:30:03 AM »
Aren't you a veterinarian? Are people talking to you while you're giving dogs rectal exams?
Haha.  I'd probably be more likely to talk to them then.

Just when I have to type up a letter, researching topics, etc.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4329 on: June 19, 2017, 06:47:14 PM »
My wife keeps playing kids shows through my Netflix profile instead of my son's.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4330 on: July 07, 2017, 08:17:46 PM »
Tapatalk changing the stupid program again for no reason.  Just got used to this abortion.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #4331 on: July 08, 2017, 05:45:34 AM »
There, there.

It used to be some bullshit you would say to your drunk friend when they were contemplating suicide.

Now its common speak on the news.

But is there any there, there?

freak you.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4332 on: July 08, 2017, 08:51:11 AM »
My wife keeps playing kids shows through my Netflix profile instead of my son's.

Anything on there your kids like a lot? The only reliable distraction we have for our daughter is YouTube channels that have animated nursery rhymes. I can't listen to those freaking songs much longer.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4333 on: July 08, 2017, 09:00:01 AM »

Anything on there your kids like a lot? The only reliable distraction we have for our daughter is YouTube channels that have animated nursery rhymes. I can't listen to those freaking songs much longer.

Super Why, Dinotrux, Jurassic World: Indominus Escape (Lego) are some household favorites.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4334 on: July 08, 2017, 10:02:43 AM »
Super Why, Dinotrux, Jurassic World: Indominus Escape (Lego) are some household favorites.

Cool, she's just starting to show interest in chilling out and watching something. She'll watch the first 20 minutes of Moana but that's mostly singing too.