Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514011 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4170 on: December 21, 2016, 06:15:08 AM »
My wife has this stupid essential oil humidifier thing in the bedroom at night.  Smells like someone jammed a eucalyptus tree in my sinuses.  I just want to sleep, not pretend I'm a freaking koala bear.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4171 on: December 22, 2016, 08:41:14 PM »
My wife has this stupid essential oil humidifier thing in the bedroom at night.  Smells like someone jammed a eucalyptus tree in my sinuses.  I just want to sleep, not pretend I'm a freaking koala bear.

my wife hates that excrement, thankfully. her best friend is super into it and always trying to sell her excrement and my lady just shuts her the freak down. she even got into an argument with some dotera rep at some sales event disguised as a pot luck. im so glad we dont waste money on that excrement.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #4172 on: December 23, 2016, 10:03:06 AM »
my wife hates that excrement, thankfully. her best friend is super into it and always trying to sell her excrement and my lady just shuts her the freak down. she even got into an argument with some dotera rep at some sales event disguised as a pot luck. im so glad we dont waste money on that excrement.
Oh man, the we want to sell you excrement disguised as a pot luck scheme.  No better way to never, ever hear from us again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4173 on: December 23, 2016, 10:10:18 AM »

I think my wife likes it more as a smell-good type of thing than a healing thing, but it's still overwhelming.  She bought it on amazon.  I don't mind a little mint smell around the house, but I don't want it to smell like a candy cane factory up in here.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4174 on: December 23, 2016, 10:48:11 AM »
I think my wife likes it more as a smell-good type of thing than a healing thing, but it's still overwhelming.  She bought it on amazon.  I don't mind a little mint smell around the house, but I don't want it to smell like a candy cane factory up in here.

still better than Embassy Suites hotel farts
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4175 on: December 23, 2016, 11:24:42 AM »

Maybe she's dropping a hint that you need to shower more often.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4176 on: December 23, 2016, 11:45:06 AM »

This
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4177 on: December 23, 2016, 11:45:53 AM »

I took one this month.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4178 on: January 02, 2017, 10:42:24 PM »
This freaking "All of the Lights" Gatorade commercial

the worst
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4179 on: January 09, 2017, 05:09:09 PM »
Get this redneck lover of the older lady Marty Smith off of College Football Live.  Send his derriere back to NASCAR. 

In fact, get him off of ESPN altogether.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4180 on: January 09, 2017, 10:52:11 PM »
THAT GATORADE COMMERCIAL IS GOING TO MAKE ME KILL PUPPIES
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4181 on: January 25, 2017, 01:11:14 PM »
You click on an article to read.  Despite having an adblocker, a popup window comes up covering the article completely.  You close it and start reading.  5 seconds later another one doesn't cover up the article, but shifts the paragraph down the page so you lose where you were.  You scroll back up and find where you were.  Then the whole article shades dark grey.  You can't even find this ad to close until you scroll down the page of the ad (not the article anymore) and see it at the bottom.  You then tell the website to go freak itself.

It's almost like there's someone watching me try to read it and throwing in ad bombs while they laugh at me. There has to be a better way for advertisers to make money.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4182 on: January 25, 2017, 01:22:01 PM »
You click on an article to read.  Despite having an adblocker, a popup window comes up covering the article completely.  You close it and start reading.  5 seconds later another one doesn't cover up the article, but shifts the paragraph down the page so you lose where you were.  You scroll back up and find where you were.  Then the whole article shades dark grey.  You can't even find this ad to close until you scroll down the page of the ad (not the article anymore) and see it at the bottom.  You then tell the website to go freak itself.

It's almost like there's someone watching me try to read it and throwing in ad bombs while they laugh at me. There has to be a better way for advertisers to make money.
It's 2017, do we not have adblockers for this?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4183 on: January 25, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
When you're about to enter a room or a building and someone who's exiting at the same time graciously holds the door for you, only to barge right through you before you even get through. What's the point of holding the door if you're not going to wait until I'm all the way in/out?
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4184 on: January 25, 2017, 02:00:02 PM »
It's 2017, do we not have adblockers for this?

Read the second sentence.  Some of them slip by the ad blockers.   Nothing is perfect. 

EDIT: nevermind, missed the thread crossover.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:01:35 PM by bojanglesman »