Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514008 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4080 on: October 03, 2016, 07:55:05 PM »
I'm an IT admin, I've seen some absurd unread counts. North of 10 or 20,000 emails.

Did you do the right thing and euthanize these people?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4081 on: October 03, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »
Did you do the right thing and euthanize these people?

Promoted them straight to the top for not waisting their time with meaningless emails
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4082 on: October 04, 2016, 06:34:21 AM »
These young salespeople are all about their "mail merges" and sending emails to prospects, which is why I'll always outsell them. No one wants to read your email. It's all noise. No substitute for old fashioned cold calling.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #4083 on: October 04, 2016, 08:13:37 AM »
These young salespeople are all about their "mail merges" and sending emails to prospects, which is why I'll always outsell them. No one wants to read your email. It's all noise. No substitute for old fashioned cold calling.

Nothing wrong with emails as a soft opening but getting someone on the phone is always key.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4084 on: October 06, 2016, 09:33:21 PM »

The douchenozzel weather morons who do the news from every idiotic location they can find. Hey there's a beach where the storm surge is going to be fifteen freaking feet, let's do a bit, the wind is 100mph with excrement flying around, awesome. It's amazing how every single weather moron is Jim Cantore now and has to broadcast in the middle of the storm and the flooding, wind etc etc etc 

Ok thanks we freaking get it, it's nasty outside and you, you big freaking douchebag are broadcasting right in the middle of it.

Holy excrement it's really freaking annoying, I especially love how they scream into the Mike when the wind is gusting for the effect. I hope a couple of these obnoxious assholes get washed away because freak those pretentious faggots.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #4085 on: October 06, 2016, 09:51:18 PM »
The douchenozzel weather morons who do the news from every idiotic location they can find. Hey there's a beach where the storm surge is going to be fifteen freaking feet, let's do a bit, the wind is 100mph with excrement flying around, awesome. It's amazing how every single weather moron is Jim Cantore now and has to broadcast in the middle of the storm and the flooding, wind etc etc etc 

Ok thanks we freaking get it, it's nasty outside and you, you big freaking douchebag are broadcasting right in the middle of it.

Holy excrement it's really freaking annoying, I especially love how they scream into the Mike when the wind is gusting for the effect. I hope a couple of these obnoxious assholes get washed away because freak those pretentious faggots.
All I see here is wah, wah, wah, its rainy and windy out.

Oh wait, I have to be nice to you. freak those assholes!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4086 on: October 06, 2016, 09:56:10 PM »

CBS4 coverage was the only tolerable one. Their hurricane guy knew a lot.

Every other local news broadcast here feels looks like a cartoon version of a news show.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4087 on: October 06, 2016, 10:25:15 PM »
CBS4 coverage was the only tolerable one. Their hurricane guy knew a lot.

Every other local news broadcast here feels looks like a cartoon version of a news show.

Yes exactly it's a cartoon.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4088 on: October 07, 2016, 07:01:40 AM »
"Your constitution".

Are they not American as well?
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #4089 on: October 25, 2016, 12:11:45 AM »
"I hate to interrupt, but"

Not sure any words can follow that doesnt end up with me wanting to death-freak you with a shovel.

Love me some sams club.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4090 on: November 17, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »
The whole mannequin thing. Stop.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4091 on: November 17, 2016, 10:52:31 AM »
"I hate to interrupt, but"

Not sure any words can follow that doesnt end up with me wanting to death-freak you with a shovel.

Love me some sams club.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What's wrong with interrupting? If I need to talk to someone about something important and they're just chatting away about last night's game or something, that's a polite way to get their attention.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4092 on: November 17, 2016, 09:54:36 PM »
What's wrong with interrupting? If I need to talk to someone about something important and they're just chatting away about last night's game or something, that's a polite way to get their attention.

sounds like he just didn't like who interrupted him

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4093 on: November 26, 2016, 07:20:10 PM »
The phenomenon of way more people complaining about something happening than the thing actually happening continues today with Fidel Castro praise. Personally, I've seen zero praise for the man and about 10 people bitchibg about stupid liberals praising him.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4094 on: November 26, 2016, 07:50:52 PM »
The phenomenon of way more people complaining about something happening than the thing actually happening continues today with Fidel Castro praise. Personally, I've seen zero praise for the man and about 10 people bitchibg about stupid liberals praising him.

I've noticed this too. Most of these people are celebrating his death like it's a personal victory.