Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513994 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4050 on: September 08, 2016, 11:27:58 PM »
I'm not sure about that, I think videogaming is about as colourblind as a hobby gets. I'm sure there are just as many black gaming geeks as there are white ones (proportionately) and I'm damn sure there are even more brown ones.

False.  Masturbation is the most colorblind hobby of all.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4051 on: September 09, 2016, 05:21:17 AM »
Correct. I rarely play video games anymore but when I did BioShock was one of my favorites and, since I was a bit fixated with the literature of Ayn Rand and Leonard Peikoff, Andrew Ryan seemed like a natural username.

JE still isn't sure if you're white.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4052 on: September 09, 2016, 07:02:03 AM »
JE still isn't sure if you're white.

I said that being into videogaming was no indicator of whiteness. Being into Ayn Rand definitely is.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4053 on: September 09, 2016, 10:54:00 AM »
I said that being into videogaming was no indicator of whiteness. Being into Ayn Rand definitely is.

"was"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4054 on: September 10, 2016, 08:25:26 PM »
911-related "hey pay attention to me" posts on Facebook and Instagram are already making their way and we still have 12 hours to go.

No one cares where you were that day. Just wait until tomorrow, post an American flag with "never forget" and leave it at that.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4055 on: September 10, 2016, 09:16:36 PM »
It was one of the saddest most iconic days in American history,  I have zero problems with people relating where they were the moment it happened. The problem you have is basically Facebook and the millions of self important posts that no one gives a crap about........ "I am in the deli getting sliced meat"  posts.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4056 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:50 AM »
I'd rather read a personal story than see a patriotic meme.

Thankfully I'll be distracted all day until the pregame 9/11 stuff.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4057 on: September 11, 2016, 05:57:22 PM »
Players adding "Sr." Or "Jr." To their jerseys.

Unless your name is Ken Griffey...nobody gives a freak.

There's nothing I love more than the taste of cum.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #4058 on: September 11, 2016, 05:58:16 PM »
Players adding "Sr." Or "Jr." To their jerseys.

Unless your name is Ken Griffey...nobody gives a freak.

There's nothing I love more than the taste of cum.

I will submit that even in your example I still didn't give a freak.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4059 on: September 13, 2016, 11:26:13 AM »
Pedestrians that walk out in front of cars at crosswalks (like in front of walmart or in a strip mall) and don't even look to see if a car is coming.  I know they have the right of way, but I'll be damned if I don't at least look when I walk across.  I'm not gonna win a battle with a car even if I'm in the right.  I don't trust other drivers to pay attention and I don't want to die over traffic safety laws.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 11:29:00 AM by bojanglesman »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4060 on: September 13, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »
Pedestrians that walk out in front of cars at crosswalks (like in front of walmart or in a strip mall) and don't even look to see if a car is coming.  I know they have the right of way, but I'll be damned if I don't at least look when I walk across.  I'm not gonna win a battle with a car even if I'm in the right.  I don't trust other drivers to pay attention and I don't want to die over traffic safety laws.

Worse are the ones that stare you down like you're the poopchute for driving your car in the street
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4061 on: September 13, 2016, 12:23:29 PM »
Worse are the ones that stare you down like you're the poopchute for driving your car in the street
Welcome to NYC, bitch.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4062 on: September 13, 2016, 12:27:14 PM »
Welcome to NYC, bitch.

This happens to me every day on my commute to work. Don't you take the train?

Bitch
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4063 on: September 13, 2016, 12:30:50 PM »
Welcome to NYC, bitch.

freak these out of town assholes who insist on driving downtown in a major freaking city because they're too hick-scared to take the freaking transit, and then get all upset that all those people having the temerity to walk places are holding them up.

I can't speak for NYC but Toronto is full of suburban cunts getting all uppity at not being able to drive around the city in their freak off great SUV and just stop wherever they feel like to get their Starbucks like they're in their shitty Lego housing estate land.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #4064 on: September 13, 2016, 01:04:01 PM »

Yeah those poopchute pedestrians should have to take a full twelve hours to take a taxi ride that should otherwise take twenty minutes tops. The nerve of them thinking they're in the right if way when they are.