Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514075 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3960 on: July 14, 2016, 09:17:42 PM »
i got it on my phone because my kid saw his aunt playing it and had to play. it encourages him to get outside for walks with us and hes happy.

the most annoying thing about the whole pokemon go phenomenon is all the jerkoffs posting about how they are too cool being adults to play pokemon. eat a dick.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3961 on: July 14, 2016, 09:38:10 PM »
i got it on my phone because my kid saw his aunt playing it and had to play. it encourages him to get outside for walks with us and hes happy.

the most annoying thing about the whole pokemon go phenomenon is all the jerkoffs posting about how they are too cool being adults to play pokemon. eat a dick.
That's the one thing that's good is a bunch of fat assholes are out there at least moving.  Not your kids.  I wasn't calling your kids fat assholes.  Well, the poopchute gene is present in their blood.  Are you fat?   

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3962 on: July 14, 2016, 09:47:38 PM »
I saw a quote in one of the papers from some 15-year-old that said "I've never walked this much in my life before."

That's just sad.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3963 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:53 PM »
Michelle Obama spent 8 years trying to get fat nerd kids to go outside, it took Nintendo 24 hours.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3964 on: July 14, 2016, 11:27:19 PM »
Michelle Obama spent 8 years trying to get fat nerd kids to go outside, it took Nintendo 24 hours.

So the Japanese man that created the game would be a better first lady? Probably just as good looking.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3965 on: July 14, 2016, 11:43:01 PM »
I saw a quote in one of the papers from some 15-year-old that said "I've never walked this much in my life before."

That's just sad.

You ain't kidding.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #3966 on: July 15, 2016, 09:47:22 AM »
He was some mexican/peruvian looking Inca lover of the older lady

I really hope they excrement, not spit, excrement in your food.  You were driving so high that, a - you had to stop for more food 3 miles later, b - you gave someone at an entirely different restaurant excrement about a dollar item that your high driving derriere would have just ate anyway.

What an annoying, entitled, racist bitch.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3967 on: July 15, 2016, 10:09:38 AM »
I really hope they excrement, not spit, excrement in your food.  You were driving so high that, a - you had to stop for more food 3 miles later, b - you gave someone at an entirely different restaurant excrement about a dollar item that your high driving derriere would have just ate anyway.

What an annoying, entitled, racist bitch.

I wasn't the one actually driving. That part of the story didn't matter.

But your response does remind me of the time you wanted to educate me about "Columbia", your spelling not mine, when I've been there numerous times and have immediate family who own property there. That's not including the amount of Colombians in Miami.

Are you even Latin/Hispanic? Or is this a hypersensitive white guy trying to tell a latin person how to describe other latin people?

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3968 on: July 15, 2016, 10:12:32 AM »
I wasn't the one actually driving. That part of the story didn't matter.

But your response does remind me of the time you wanted to educate me about "Columbia", your spelling not mine, when I've been there numerous times and have immediate family who own property there. That's not including the amount of Colombians in Miami.

Are you even Latin/Hispanic? Or is this a hypersensitive white guy trying to tell a latin person how to describe other latin people?

IIRC his wife is Colombian, and given that he lives in Vegas, I'm guessing they both get tired of her getting called 'Mexican' by people who make broad assumptions.  Just a guess, though.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3969 on: July 15, 2016, 10:21:28 AM »
IIRC his wife is Colombian, and given that he lives in Vegas, I'm guessing they both get tired of her getting called 'Mexican' by people who make broad assumptions.  Just a guess, though.

That would make sense.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3970 on: July 15, 2016, 10:22:20 AM »
South America has a ton of range anyway. In Colombia I've seen straight up black people on the coast in Cartagena and then blonde hair/blue eyed people in the capital. Central Americans, especially the lower class with less European roots, have that native Central American look that's so stereotypical.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3971 on: July 15, 2016, 10:38:05 AM »
South America has a ton of range anyway. In Colombia I've seen straight up black people on the coast in Cartagena and then blonde hair/blue eyed people in the capital. Central Americans, especially the lower class with less European roots, have that native Central American look that's so stereotypical.

You beat to me it. I was going to add some of that.

There is a lot of racism, or more like eliteism, within Latin/Hispanic culture.  You can tell because of how you get treated when you go these countries when you have light features. Whiteness is equated with beauty and wealth. All the Spanish television is incredibly white, with European features. Now obviously there was mixing with Moors during their time, but there's more or less 3 classifications of the spanish speaking world. White(from Spain, or spain mixed with some other European), Black, Mestizo. Mestizos are the looking Indigenous people .

The blacks in the culture were slaves brought over and then eventually emancipated.  There is looking down your nose upon black people in a classism sense there, but there was much less the overt type of segregation in education, public facilities etc and stuff you saw here. 

South America has large settlements of Europeans that weren't from Spain/Portugal and came a bit later. Venezuela and Brazil had tons of Germans. Argentina is Insecure Italy, with a small minority of mestizo thrown in.   Cuba is unique because all the native population was wiped out by Columbus and friends. 

However, to circle back to the description, Latin people always love to talk about their roots. It's something we make fun of each other with too.  Clearly Fen is sensitive about it.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:42:09 AM by JFIF »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3972 on: July 15, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »

You beat to me it. I was going to add some of that.

There is a lot of racism, or more like eliteism, within Latin/Hispanic culture.  You can tell because of how you get treated when you go these countries when you have light features. Whiteness is equated with beauty and wealth. All the Spanish television is incredibly white, with European features. Now obviously there was mixing with Moors during their time, but there's more or less 3 classifications of the spanish speaking world. White(from Spain, or spain mixed with some other European), Black, Mestizo. Mestizos are the looking Indigenous people .

The blacks in the culture were slaves brought over and then eventually emancipated.  There is looking down your nose upon black people in a classism sense there, but there was much less the overt type of segregation in education, public facilities etc and stuff you saw here. 

South America has large settlements of Europeans that weren't from Spain/Portugal and came a bit later. Venezuela and Brazil had tons of Germans. Argentina is Insecure Italy, with a small minority of mestizo thrown in.   Cuba is unique because all the native population was wiped out by Columbus and friends.

I noticed that big time in Bogota where everyone bragged about their European ancestry. And, let's be honest, the ones with the European features are definitely the hottest.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3973 on: July 15, 2016, 10:44:05 AM »
Spanish, Mexican, Colombian, Dominican... same excrement, different toilet.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3974 on: July 15, 2016, 10:44:43 AM »
Fen is the white guy yelling at the black guy for saying "Nigga"