Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513966 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3855 on: May 16, 2016, 11:25:44 AM »
Motorcyclists.  freak em all.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3856 on: May 16, 2016, 12:25:32 PM »
Motorcyclists.  freak em all.
I don't like the ones that fly by you at 150 miles per hour. You can hear them but seeing them is so freaking difficult. I just don't move when I hear those idiots coming. I don't want to be the cause of their demise, I will let some jackass down here take care of that problem.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3857 on: May 16, 2016, 12:34:18 PM »
Very few crotch rockets round here, the vast majority of motorcyclists seem to be fat men on annoyingly loud machines pretending to be outlaws before they go back home to mow the lawn.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3858 on: May 16, 2016, 12:41:52 PM »
Very few crotch rockets round here, the vast majority of motorcyclists seem to be fat men on annoyingly loud machines pretending to be outlaws before they go back home to mow the lawn.

I don't mind them, it's the maniacs on the crotch rockets, they're very dangerous, mostly to themselves but to others as well.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:44:05 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3859 on: May 16, 2016, 12:55:37 PM »
Lol, so true. Few of my neighbors own Harleys and that fits the bill perfectly

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3860 on: May 17, 2016, 07:50:08 AM »
Disgusting people showing their crack on a bike, I couldn't stop laughing so I took a couple of pics, but it is so disgusting I got her #:

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3861 on: May 17, 2016, 08:21:22 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a Rorschach Test tattoo.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3862 on: May 17, 2016, 09:35:36 AM »

At least they move at the speed of traffic.  I'll take motorcycles over cyclists any day.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3863 on: May 17, 2016, 10:05:58 AM »
At least they move at the speed of traffic.  I'll take motorcycles over cyclists any day.

this.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3864 on: May 17, 2016, 10:41:22 AM »

You probably deal with them more near you. The only ones I have a big problem with are the ones who want to be on the road but the road is a 45 MPH speed limit and they are doing like 10-15 MPH. Can't want to have all the rights to the road a car does and not maintain the flow of traffic at all.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3865 on: May 17, 2016, 10:46:07 AM »
The only motorcyclists I ever see obeying traffic laws well are the ones that have those wide, non-flashy ones that are meant for comfort and long-distance travel. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3866 on: May 17, 2016, 11:04:28 AM »
The only motorcyclists I ever see obeying traffic laws well are the ones that have those wide, non-flashy ones that are meant for comfort and long-distance travel. 

I've come to the conclusion that 98% of people controlling any form of transport, motorised or human powered, are cunts who shouldn't be allowed on the road in the first place. I hate driving now and self driving cars can't come fast enough so I can sit back and read the paper while I travel without having to care about the litany of shitheads trying to kill themselves, me and everyone else on the roads.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3867 on: May 17, 2016, 11:08:34 AM »
You probably deal with them more near you. The only ones I have a big problem with are the ones who want to be on the road but the road is a 45 MPH speed limit and they are doing like 10-15 MPH. Can't want to have all the rights to the road a car does and not maintain the flow of traffic at all.

We have two varieties: the people who ride standard bikes around and ignore stop signs, nearly causing accidents every day near us, and the people who ride racing bikes and take up entire lanes on busy streets.  Those ones use the streets that have huge gaps between lights or stop signs, which just means that they force everyone to go around them at the speed limit.  It's not too much of an inconvenience on one of the major streets they use, but on another, they can add up to an hour to the trip between Santa Monica and Malibu.  That might even be an understatement.  Huge traffic buildups as people are forced to merge into one lane of a two lane highway and then spread back out only to have to do it again a quarter mile down the road.  And when a cyclist or two feels like going 17 instead of 15, he'll fly over into the left lane and force everyone into brake check mode.  Then all the cyclist douchebags converge on one coffee shop or another to wave their tiny spandexed dicks in people's faces.

I've seen people run cyclists off the road and applaud.  If they can convince a few people to take up jogging or swimming instead, it's a huge win.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3868 on: May 17, 2016, 11:10:40 AM »

We allow lane-splitting in California, so most motorcyclists I see obey the law just fine.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3869 on: May 17, 2016, 11:13:32 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that 98% of people controlling any form of transport, motorised or human powered, are cunts who shouldn't be allowed on the road in the first place. I hate driving now and self driving cars can't come fast enough so I can sit back and read the paper while I travel without having to care about the litany of shitheads trying to kill themselves, me and everyone else on the roads.
I'm reading this post while driving