Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514038 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3780 on: April 16, 2016, 06:08:16 PM »
Me.

After our round, we went to a bar in Poughkeepsie, and I played $20 worth of Spanish club music and reggaeton.  The rednecks here were not pleased. It was awesome.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3781 on: April 16, 2016, 10:56:36 PM »
Me.

After our round, we went to a bar in Poughkeepsie, and I played $20 worth of Spanish club music and reggaeton.  The rednecks here were not pleased. It was awesome.

http://youtu.be/vjyXvuPfUVE

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3782 on: April 16, 2016, 11:02:33 PM »
Me.

You were probably about 15 minutes from where I was. What bar?

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3783 on: April 16, 2016, 11:07:42 PM »

You were probably about 15 minutes from where I was. What bar?

Mahoneys. You live in Poughkeepsie? My parents bought a house in Hopewell Junction a few years ago and I come here from time to time to play golf. We should grab a few one day.
"Wrong!"

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3784 on: April 17, 2016, 01:05:54 AM »
Mahoneys. You live in Poughkeepsie? My parents bought a house in Hopewell Junction a few years ago and I come here from time to time to play golf. We should grab a few one day.

I was in Poughkeepsie, I live a few town's away. Mahoney's crowd changes pretty drastically based on the time and day of the week. Easy train access too.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3785 on: April 17, 2016, 10:24:23 AM »
I had to excavate a family of four mice that had burrowed themselves under my kids' playground this morning. My dog, who although she is definitely on her last legs is still a killer, found them killed one of them, I'm guessing, playing with it. I had to dig the other three out with a mini shovel and put them in a box, still alive while one of them was crying. It was fun. I had to get rid of them somehow. I don't want them in the house. They were fairly big for mice. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3786 on: April 17, 2016, 10:38:50 AM »
I had to excavate a family of four mice that had burrowed themselves under my kids' playground this morning. My dog, who although she is definitely on her last legs is still a killer, found them killed one of them, I'm guessing, playing with it. I had to dig the other three out with a mini shovel and put them in a box, still alive while one of them was crying. It was fun. I had to get rid of them somehow. I don't want them in the house. They were fairly big for mice.

Did you throw them in your neighbor's yard?

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3787 on: April 17, 2016, 10:42:52 AM »
I would have taken one. I need to give my cat a birthday gift

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3788 on: April 17, 2016, 11:00:20 AM »
Did you throw them in your neighbor's yard?
No. Let's just say they're in a position where there's no shot in hell they'll get back on my property. They're still alive too.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3789 on: April 17, 2016, 12:33:19 PM »
No. Let's just say they're in a position where there's no shot in hell they'll get back on my property. They're still alive too.

You gave them to a snake shop.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3790 on: April 17, 2016, 03:19:55 PM »

I was in Poughkeepsie, I live a few town's away. Mahoney's crowd changes pretty drastically based on the time and day of the week. Easy train access too.

Apparently there was a Trump rally at the civic center earlier, so Mahoney's is packed with Make America Great Again hats. I played "Baliando" by Enrique Englesias on the jukebox and got a few laughs.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3791 on: April 17, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
And there's this douchebag:

"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3792 on: April 17, 2016, 04:57:42 PM »

You drove them to Mexico?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3793 on: April 17, 2016, 05:40:26 PM »
You drove them to Mexico?

Close, he brought them to Penn Station.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3794 on: April 26, 2016, 01:09:31 PM »
People that act like going to the gym and lifting weights is some type of difficult life situation:

Remember that next time you are faced with a tough situation. Embrace the challenge and overcome it. It will be sweet! Be solid. Be strong.

Shut up and squat 135. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away