Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513950 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3735 on: March 30, 2016, 12:02:54 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3736 on: March 30, 2016, 03:12:29 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3737 on: March 30, 2016, 03:28:09 PM »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3738 on: March 30, 2016, 03:30:38 PM »
Faggots that hate Game of Thrones because the TV series didnt exactly adhere to the books. Holy excrement are they annoying faggots. I wanted to see a synopsis of the red band trailer and found this omg what joyless cunts:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/138372-rant-and-rave-without-repercussions-includes-season-6-spoilers-part-2/

Lol it's fantasy you faggots...........
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3739 on: March 30, 2016, 04:11:04 PM »
Both the books and show are awesome even if they don't align.  It's actually unprecedented and cool as excrement what they are doing now.  There have been things in the past I wanted to see on screen and didn't, but now that they are separate entities I can't imagine complaining.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3740 on: March 30, 2016, 08:04:33 PM »
Both the books and show are awesome even if they don't align.  It's actually unprecedented and cool as excrement what they are doing now.  There have been things in the past I wanted to see on screen and didn't, but now that they are separate entities I can't imagine complaining.

I completely agree. Both are great but completely different vehicles to tell a story. There's no way possible to film a show exactly like the books. It would make for such an unwieldy story, unless they had a 20 episode season. There's no way that would happen, HBO would go broke.

Some of the choices we may not entirely like, Dorne, some of Sansa and Stannis. Without knowing the end game they have earned leeway as they have crafted an otherwise great show.

In the end it's all fantasy, plus GRRM approves of them and has admitted to much of what I have said. I guess there's no cure for being a queynte. Lol

I think where the show has really hit home runs is the casting. I think some of the choices are even better than could possibly be expected. For instance, Tyrion, Joffrey, Cersei, Sam, Varys, Ned Stark, Jon Snow, Dany, Viserys and the Hound are better than what I imagined. I missed at least a dozen those are the few that immediately came to mind.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:10:00 PM by Miamipuck »

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3741 on: April 01, 2016, 07:04:47 AM »
People who wear sunglasses as an accessory on their head but never use them to protect their eyes.  Case in point, bald guy on train platform @ 5:30 AM.  It's dark out, and there is no chance that it will be sunny today.  Are you thinking that by virtue of you having the sunglasses raised over the top of your head that we won't notice you're bald?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3742 on: April 01, 2016, 07:08:35 AM »
People who wear sunglasses as an accessory on their head but never use them to protect their eyes.  Case in point, bald guy on train platform @ 5:30 AM.  It's dark out, and there is no chance that it will be sunny today.  Are you thinking that by virtue of you having the sunglasses raised over the top of your head that we won't notice you're bald?
Tommy?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3743 on: April 01, 2016, 07:47:14 AM »

If you have a good pair of sunglasses it's just as important to wear them on a cloudy day as the uv light can phuck your eyes up just the same. I have a pair of polarized fishing glasses and use them when it rains, you can actually see better, they cut though the glare of the water. So I always have them. But to hide a bald spot, lol no. That's just as bad as a combover or bad wig.

Also if we're talking about the tools that do that at a poker table then yeah I agree.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3744 on: April 01, 2016, 08:07:38 AM »
If you have a good pair of sunglasses it's just as important to wear them on a cloudy day as the uv light can phuck your eyes up just the same. I have a pair of polarized fishing glasses and use them when it rains, you can actually see better, they cut though the glare of the water. So I always have them. But to hide a bald spot, lol no. That's just as bad as a combover or bad wig.

Also if we're talking about the tools that do that at a poker table then yeah I agree.

you mean the, "I might get called off the bench in this Beach Volleyball tournament" look isnt in these days?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3745 on: April 01, 2016, 08:28:58 AM »
My biggest annoyance right now is not having Cinemax to watch the Season 1 opener of Banshee.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3746 on: April 01, 2016, 08:29:19 AM »
you mean the, "I might get called off the bench in this Beach Volleyball tournament" look isnt in these days?

Lol I would hope not.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3747 on: April 02, 2016, 02:37:10 PM »
I've never heard of a person using sunglasses to cover a bald spot.  Is that honestly a thing or is Koz making excrement up?  Also, I wear sunglasses constantly.  I never wear them on the top of my head, though.  Normal people hang them from the collar when not being worn.  Everyone knows that.  freak that bald poopchute.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3748 on: April 05, 2016, 11:59:22 AM »
People who seemingly set their phone ringers/alarms to the most annoying thing possible on full volume.  A co-worker here has her breastpumping alarm set as a rooster crowing on full blast.  I'm going to break her phone.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3749 on: April 05, 2016, 12:03:37 PM »
i have the bacon pancakes song as a ringtone because freak it. it was set as my text notifier by accident though, and that was annoying at work until i had a chance to fix it