Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 514060 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3630 on: January 15, 2016, 09:17:11 AM »
He got suspended for that? That's so dumb. I used to steal excrement all the time from the cafeteria and when caught they'd just make me pay for it, or I'd get more detention added.

Tommy posts never let me down.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3631 on: January 15, 2016, 10:41:29 AM »

He's our Stugotz

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3632 on: January 15, 2016, 03:06:33 PM »

I think I still hold the record for most detentions. I was in detention every day from sophomore to senior. But they let me off sometimes for wrestling practice.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3633 on: January 15, 2016, 06:29:32 PM »
Check your privilege shitlord

Lolol
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3634 on: January 16, 2016, 09:29:10 AM »
Speaking of HS, how's this for a Fuckn coincidence. My buddy lives right next to it, so I was pregaming at his place, got so drunk and high, we walked passed my HS and we saw that an event was going on. We decided to check it out. It was the annual alumni steak dinner party or something. I saw some old friends, but was told to leave since it's a $75 event. I said freak that I'm an alumni and tried going in again, so I had a bunch of ushers pull me out of there. I got kicked out of my own HS. I was pissed the whole night.

This morning I reflected and realized I was a total drunken poopchute.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3635 on: January 16, 2016, 10:14:34 AM »
Speaking of HS, how's this for a Fuckn coincidence. My buddy lives right next to it, so I was pregaming at his place, got so drunk and high, we walked passed my HS and we saw that an event was going on. We decided to check it out. It was the annual alumni steak dinner party or something. I saw some old friends, but was told to leave since it's a $75 event. I said freak that I'm an alumni and tried going in again, so I had a bunch of ushers pull me out of there. I got kicked out of my own HS. I was pissed the whole night.

This morning I reflected and realized I was a total drunken poopchute.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3636 on: January 16, 2016, 10:16:08 AM »
Tommy is a living legend

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3637 on: January 17, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »
People who you know in real life, and will talk personal excrement online but once you see them they're scared to say anything to offend you because they're afraid you'll knock them out.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3638 on: January 22, 2016, 07:52:47 AM »
Naming winter storms.

Fast forward 10 years:  "Light shower Steve will be rolling through this afternoon, causing accumulations of 0.1 inches in some areas.  Be careful out there people!"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:54:34 AM by bojanglesman »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3639 on: January 22, 2016, 08:22:38 AM »
People who you know in real life, and will talk personal excrement online but once you see them they're scared to say anything to offend you because they're afraid you'll knock them out.

It's not anyone from the tailgates that's for sure because we break balls constantly online or in-person. lol
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3640 on: January 22, 2016, 12:16:12 PM »

Naming winter storms.

Fast forward 10 years:  "Light shower Steve will be rolling through this afternoon, causing accumulations of 0.1 inches in some areas.  Be careful out there people!"

Hahahahaha.

That is true. Why the hell does a snowstorm (something to be Fuckn expected in the god damn winter) have to be named?
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3641 on: January 22, 2016, 12:32:14 PM »
I think it's because it has hurricane or tropical storm force winds

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3642 on: January 22, 2016, 01:20:48 PM »
I think it's because it has hurricane or tropical storm force winds
There are expected to be 50mph winds but the Weather Channel names all the winter storms now. When they started doing it a few years ago they explained why so people would take winter storms more seriously. The NWS and accuweather and sites like that don't refer to these storms by the weather channel's names.

Funny thing is Weather Underground actually made fun of TWC when they started doing this but now they're in cahoots with each other so they refer to these storms the same way now.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:24:23 PM by guinness77 »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3643 on: January 22, 2016, 01:29:25 PM »

There are expected to be 50mph winds but the Weather Channel names all the winter storms now. When they started doing it a few years ago they explained why so people would take winter storms more seriously. The NWS and accuweather and sites like that don't refer to these storms by the weather channel's names.

Funny thing is Weather Underground actually made fun of TWC when they started doing this but now they're in cahoots with each other so they refer to these storms the same way now.

Why do you know so much about this?
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3644 on: January 22, 2016, 01:33:10 PM »
Why do you know so much about this?

He's Jaywane
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!