Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513925 times)

• Vinny Testaverde
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »
I think Alio has a crush on me.

Intermittent Fasting already paying dividends.

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #271 on: December 06, 2013, 09:39:19 PM »
I think I just realized why so many people think I'm quiet. Most of them I just never bothered to engage in conversation with, because I didn't care about what they were saying.

I hate when people ask others why they're so quiet, maybe I just don't have any interest in getting into a stupid freaking conversation with you!!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #272 on: December 09, 2013, 01:28:55 PM »
The current popularity of body image nazis. "Beautiful and healthy at every size!" No. Be fat if you want, but the only people you're kidding are yourselves. If you're 300 pounds, you're not beautiful and you're not healthy.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #273 on: December 09, 2013, 02:59:44 PM »

The current popularity of body image nazis. "Beautiful and healthy at every size!" No. Be fat if you want, but the only people you're kidding are yourselves. If you're 300 pounds, you're not beautiful and you're not healthy.

Dont tell this guy

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #274 on: December 09, 2013, 03:02:05 PM »

You're just a privileged shapist cisgender poopchute. STOP OPPRESSING ME WITH YOUR MALE GAZE.

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2013, 12:18:11 AM »

This is one of the biggest ones for me.

The fit people who work incredibly hard are attacked for being "obsessed" and "disgusting" while the fat chick is praised for her healthy, ,natural beauty.

Bullshit.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2013, 12:40:26 AM »
Oh man im gonna be so turned on when I see that chick riding her scooter at Walmart one day

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2013, 12:42:44 AM »
Oh man im gonna be so turned on when I see that chick riding her scooter at Walmart one day

She's so strong and healthy and courageous just the way she is.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2013, 12:46:58 AM »
I also am confused why someone would post a picture of themselves in their underwear on the internet, and then say this is my body not yours and its none of your freaking business what size I am.

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2013, 12:49:26 AM »
I also am confused why someone would post a picture of themselves in their underwear on the internet, and then say this is my body not yours and its none of your freaking business what size I am.

Because she's brave and proud and not ashamed and standing up for all of the other real normal sized women out there unlike those unhealthy fit ones who will surely die early.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2013, 12:51:17 AM »
Any fat person who says that should be forced to walk around a hospital.

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #281 on: December 10, 2013, 12:59:06 AM »
She is simply taking a stand against those arrogant skinny bitches who have the audacity to not eat like a hippopotamus.  How dare women stay in a shape not resembling a beached whale when they have the right to look so naturally beautiful and real and portly such as her.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #282 on: December 10, 2013, 01:08:01 AM »
However...on the other end of the spectrum,most fitness model types and hardcore bodybuilders have serious body dysmorphia and pretty much throw out the "healthy" part of fitness with eating/training strictly for aesthetics.  There's nothing healthy about force feeding yourself 5k-7k cals and trying to deadlift 10 plates or going in and out of ketosis for extended periodsof time. Can't tell you how many people I know who used to be serious into bodybuilding that either have excrement loads of injuries or are having major health problems now that they're older

Ever meet a fitness chick? They're freaking terrififying...not just talking about the dykey ones, talking about the fitnessy model hot chicks. Most fucked up women you will ever meet.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:13:35 AM by JFIF »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #283 on: December 10, 2013, 01:17:11 AM »
However...on the other end of the spectrum,most fitness model types and hardcore bodybuilders have serious body dysmorphia and pretty much throw out the "healthy" part of fitness with eating/training strictly for aesthetics.  There's nothing healthy about force feeding yourself 5k-7k cals and trying to deadlift 10 plates or going in and out of ketosis for extended periodsof time. Can't tell you how many people I know who used to be serious into bodybuilding that either have excrement loads of injuries or are having major health problems now that they're older

Ever meet a fitness chick? They're freaking terrififying...not just talking about the dykey ones, talking about the fitnessy model hot chicks. Most fucked up women you will ever meet.

I wasn't a bodybuilder or anything, but my metabolism is completely fucked because of high school sports.

Football (170) -> Wrestling (155) -> Baseball (165-170)

If I could go back in time, I would punch my wrestling coach in the face and then punch myself in the face. 

It's definitely had an impact on my health (diet and joints).  I have to work really hard to maintain a certain weight, and I can't eat (or drink) like complete excrement without suffering the consequences...which sucks.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:19:43 AM by Heismanberg »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #284 on: December 10, 2013, 01:27:33 AM »
I wasn't a bodybuilder or anything, but my metabolism is completely fucked because of high school sports.

Football (170) -> Wrestling (155) -> Baseball (165-170)

If I could go back in time, I would punch my wrestling coach in the face and then punch myself in the face. 

I have to work really hard to maintain a certain weight, and I can't eat (or drink) like complete excrement without suffering the consequences...which sucks.

I'm not sure if you can necessarily attribute permanent change to that........

Might be natural decline of test levels, other factors at play. I mean yeah,It certainly doesn't help if you yo-yo dieted and of course that effects on the endocrine system as well in the short term but a lot of that stuff can be reversible over time.   The biggest danger though when you're in HS though is your growth plates fusing prematurely, and that obviously is not reversible. Lack of nutrients and unnecessary fluctuations with your endocrine system can do that. I'm almost positive i'd be 2-3 inches taller if I didn't basically survive off french bread pizza, skittles and dr pepper for most of my high school years.

I'm willing to guess your situation has to do more with genetic factors than anything else.  Some people have their T levels take a huge dump in their early to mid 20s out of nowhere. Of course there's the thyroid too..which can often be the culprit.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:31:47 AM by JFIF »