Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513943 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #3195 on: July 25, 2015, 11:16:44 PM »
Hahahahaha
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3196 on: July 26, 2015, 01:24:14 AM »
sprinkle some bad coke in your pits, JFIF
I sprinkled baking soda. Close enough

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3197 on: July 28, 2015, 10:58:47 AM »
freaking yuppies in line in front of me ordering takeout like they're at a 5 star restaurant
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3198 on: July 28, 2015, 11:00:18 AM »
freaking yuppies in line in front of me ordering takeout like they're at a 5 star restaurant

you could've just posted "jonnyd" to get the same point across.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3199 on: July 28, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
you could've just posted "jonnyd" to get the same point across.

Then it would have been Yeti's and not Yuppies.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3200 on: July 28, 2015, 11:12:03 AM »
Then it would have been Yeti's and not Yuppies.

jonnyd is closer to Verne Troyer than a Yeti...on the height scale.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3201 on: July 28, 2015, 11:18:28 AM »
jonnyd is closer to Verne Troyer than a Yeti...on the height scale.

He's a mix between That guy and an Afghan.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #3202 on: July 28, 2015, 01:39:56 PM »

spit in their kale

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3203 on: July 28, 2015, 01:48:32 PM »
jonnyd is closer to soccer dad than yuppie.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3204 on: July 28, 2015, 01:50:54 PM »
Due to the amount of women under his roof...he's more of a den mother than a soccer dad.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3205 on: July 28, 2015, 02:23:10 PM »

On a related note, people who are cunts to the people behind the register.

Went to get coffee this morning and the woman in front of me wants everyone to know she's a real estate agent working on some big sale.  She's talking loudly on her phone and when she gets to the front, can't be bothered to go on hold.  Poor girl behind the counter has to watch as the woman snaps her fingers and points at the menu.  Nobody has a clue what she's trying to order.  The girl starts running through coffee items and the woman is rolling her hand like she's shuffling through them before throwing up a stop when the girl gets to what she wants.  She pulls out her card and holds it out.  The girl asks for a name for the order and the woman points at her name on the card.  When the girl asks if she's a rewards member, she shoves the card further forward angrily.  Ordered her stuff with absolutely no verbal communication.  When her drink was ready, they asked the girl at the register how to pronounce the name.  The girl said "I don't know, she didn't actually say it" like she was embarrassed.  It took 4 times calling her name for the woman to come pick it up.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #3206 on: July 28, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »
LOL @ jonnyd as a yuppie.  I can't think of a worse label for the guy, and there are plenty of unflattering ones that fit the bill.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #3207 on: July 28, 2015, 02:35:48 PM »
On a related note, people who are cunts to the people behind the register.

Went to get coffee this morning and the woman in front of me wants everyone to know she's a real estate agent working on some big sale.  She's talking loudly on her phone and when she gets to the front, can't be bothered to go on hold.  Poor girl behind the counter has to watch as the woman snaps her fingers and points at the menu.  Nobody has a clue what she's trying to order.  The girl starts running through coffee items and the woman is rolling her hand like she's shuffling through them before throwing up a stop when the girl gets to what she wants.  She pulls out her card and holds it out.  The girl asks for a name for the order and the woman points at her name on the card.  When the girl asks if she's a rewards member, she shoves the card further forward angrily.  Ordered her stuff with absolutely no verbal communication.  When her drink was ready, they asked the girl at the register how to pronounce the name.  The girl said "I don't know, she didn't actually say it" like she was embarrassed.  It took 4 times calling her name for the woman to come pick it up.

Anyone who cannot get off the phone to handle a human interaction need to die in a fire.

How did you resist saying something to the bitch when she was right in front of you?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3208 on: July 28, 2015, 02:51:17 PM »
Due to the amount of women under his roof...he's more of a den mother than a soccer dad.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I was trying to save your terrible comparison of him to a yuppie. Maybe sit this one out for a while.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3209 on: July 28, 2015, 02:52:07 PM »

Can I get my beef lomein without onions, and make sure the spring rolls aren't too crispy.
"Wrong!"