Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513950 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2910 on: May 16, 2015, 09:50:44 AM »
It's a sad day when I must become the voice of reason and let you all know that you're a bunch of bitchy little girly men.

I hope reading that didn't take too much time away from you guys watching your soaps

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #2911 on: May 16, 2015, 09:57:18 AM »
It's a sad day when I must become the voice of reason and let you all know that you're a bunch of bitchy little girly men.

I hope reading that didn't take too much time away from you guys watching your soaps
Haha, this

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2912 on: May 16, 2015, 09:58:28 AM »

I expressed my view, and my experiences. Like any other substance, a multitude of experiences exist. I am far from alone in mine and it's a position that needs to be understood, something I believe is in danger of being lost in the current media whitewash. I'm not the one dismissing others' views as flaws or as being flat out wrong.

Oh, that's a perfect explanation for why you excrement all over IATA unprovoked. Keep up the crusade, I guess.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2913 on: May 16, 2015, 10:01:23 AM »
Oh, that's a perfect explanation for why you excrement all over IATA unprovoked. Keep up the crusade, I guess.

Haha. Is this your first time on JO? "excrement all over". Behave yourself.

Also, dcm is correct and we should all be ashamed.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2914 on: May 16, 2015, 10:03:12 AM »

Also, dcm is correct

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2915 on: May 16, 2015, 11:38:36 AM »

Let's be honest:  if anyone said something personal about you or your family, you'd take offense to it.

This is true.  Back in the day I crossed the line with MB in that regard.  Realized it wasn't cook, felt like an derriere and apologized.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2916 on: May 16, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »
This is true.  Back in the day I crossed the line with MB in that regard.  Realized it wasn't cook, felt like an derriere and apologized.
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody."
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2917 on: May 16, 2015, 12:10:27 PM »

Haha. Is this your first time on JO? "excrement all over". Behave yourself.

How else should I describe how he was driven off the board?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2918 on: May 16, 2015, 12:11:47 PM »
How else should I describe how he was driven off the board?

he wasn't driven off, he left on his own accord.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2919 on: May 16, 2015, 01:45:29 PM »
 I just remembered when JE said it wasn't cool that UKK brought up Klax's wife in that fight club thread and the post got edited.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #2920 on: May 16, 2015, 01:47:05 PM »
I just remembered when JE said it wasn't cool that UKK brought up Klax's wife in that fight club thread and the post got edited.
Uh...wut?

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2921 on: May 16, 2015, 01:49:00 PM »
Uh...wut?

I found some funny information on a publically advertised businesses website but it was considered personal info.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2922 on: May 16, 2015, 02:49:46 PM »
I found some funny information on a publically advertised businesses website but it was considered personal info.

If it fits your macros!
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2923 on: May 16, 2015, 02:56:50 PM »

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #2924 on: May 16, 2015, 10:16:48 PM »
I expressed my view, and my experiences. Like any other substance, a multitude of experiences exist. I am far from alone in mine and it's a position that needs to be understood, something I believe is in danger of being lost in the current media whitewash. I'm not the one dismissing others' views as flaws or as being flat out wrong.

Can we not do this again? It was boring last time and I doubt it's going to be any more fun this time.

When's the last time you smoked?

And do you know the difference between a sativa dominant or indica dominant strain? The effects are entirely different.  The latter is much more likely to make you feel "lazy"

Pot has changed ever since the medical/legal community has gotten big. It's cleaner, the effects are more specific and targeted, and considering how many people take anti anxiety meds etc it's a much better medicinal alternative for things than prescription pills.

It's funny that no one would criticize anybody for having a beer at the end of the day but smoke a bowl and it's an issue for some people still? weird