Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 513898 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #2850 on: May 08, 2015, 08:49:15 PM »
Trying to find whatever tertiary sports channel an NHL playoff game is being shown on.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #2851 on: May 08, 2015, 08:54:57 PM »
Trying to find whatever tertiary sports channel an NHL playoff game is being shown on.
QFT

I occasionally watch the Ranger playoff games and trying to find what channel it's on is like playing hide and seek

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2852 on: May 09, 2015, 08:50:32 AM »
 What is really annoying is the NHL's streaming blackout rules. I tried to legally watch the first round online and found out that any game shown on a regional network is completely blacked out online. They force me to decide between going to a bar or stealing their excrement. I'm lazy and cheap so the choice was easy.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2853 on: May 09, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
freak them steal it. The games are on either NBCSN, CNBC, or USA. Occasionally it will be on regular NBC.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #2854 on: May 09, 2015, 10:08:36 AM »
What is really annoying is the NHL's streaming blackout rules. I tried to legally watch the first round online and found out that any game shown on a regional network is completely blacked out online. They force me to decide between going to a bar or stealing their excrement. I'm lazy and cheap so the choice was easy.

They didn't give you any choice.  It's not stealing if you have a legal way of watching it that simply isn't feasible.  I tried to use the NBCSN app to watch the game, since I subscribe to the channel, and it told me I wasn't a subscriber.  I missed 20 minutes of the Rangers game because I didn't have another option.  I'd have streamed it if I could.  Came home, turned on the TV to the freaking channel I subscribe to, and caught the rest.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2855 on: May 09, 2015, 10:24:41 AM »
They didn't give you any choice.  It's not stealing if you have a legal way of watching it that simply isn't feasible.  I tried to use the NBCSN app to watch the game, since I subscribe to the channel, and it told me I wasn't a subscriber.  I missed 20 minutes of the Rangers game because I didn't have another option.  I'd have streamed it if I could.  Came home, turned on the TV to the freaking channel I subscribe to, and caught the rest.

That sucks, I have never had any problems with the NBCSN app when they aren't blacking out the game on me. Luckily during the first round when all the games were on regional sports networks someone was streaming the games on a youtube live channel so I was able to watch the games in good quality anyway.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2856 on: May 14, 2015, 06:51:00 AM »
American idol. I know the kid that won and my Facebook is freaking unbearable right now
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2857 on: May 14, 2015, 06:57:07 AM »
At least it got canceled.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2858 on: May 14, 2015, 07:29:59 AM »
At least it got canceled.

It'll probably be like a KISS farewell tour.  Say they are cancelled, then back by popular demand.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2859 on: May 14, 2015, 11:35:33 AM »
It'll probably be like a KISS farewell tour.  Say they are cancelled, then back by popular demand.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

I could see that happening since they announced it was canceled after next year. Get enough people to watch out of nostalgia next year and they are rolling.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2860 on: May 14, 2015, 01:44:05 PM »
I didn't even know it was still running. I thought there was another one that replaced it.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2861 on: May 14, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »
I didn't even know it was still running. I thought there was another one that replaced it.

Bring back your old avatar, it's much better.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2862 on: May 14, 2015, 01:59:10 PM »
Bring back your old avatar, it's much better.

seconded.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2863 on: May 14, 2015, 02:00:34 PM »
Wtf is this? I can't even see it.
"Wrong!"

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2864 on: May 14, 2015, 03:38:40 PM »